Author Topic: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead and murder suspect arrested  (Read 64614 times)

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
Re: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2009, 04:40:13 AM »
Thanks for clearing everything up Ron, very well said.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2009, 04:48:44 AM »
it is serious phil., and you know damn well victor is NOT a good guy....he is nice....he is cordial when u know him in a social setting....but he AINT a good guy...the whole thing with his sister is sad and more than likely has NOTHING to do with him....i hope??...but vic a good guy...seriously?? come on...you know damn well that not even his own COMPETITIVE "brothers" think that...??....he is selfish and self motivated...he proved that many times...a lot of guys bash him cuz hes a snitch, but thats his nature...self preservation...so why are ANY of you surprised..?? vic has done a LOT more and manipulated a LOT more than what he admits...its all out there in public record....but its a free country...believe what you want?

at the end of the day the story stands....feel sorry and sad for everyone BUT victor except for his loss of family......cuz all the other "bad luck" was nothing more than the result of bad decision and his infallible desire to be the most while doing the least.....

and yeah...if you read that vic i said it!! its about time someone did!
I take it you know Victor personally  ::)

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2009, 01:23:32 PM »
Condelences to Victor and his siblings and family.  What just occured is the worst feeling.  Family member goes missing, and is found murdered.  She was a mother, the oldest of the 10 siblings, and someone who was working hard to support her family.

Pardon for not removing some items from the thread. Went to UFC 100, then went on vacation in Vegas.  Obviously, some people who do not show any sympathy or event care about the people and friends in the bodybuilding industry should not be here. The line was cross. Go somewhere else.

Are you stupid saying that we don't care.  We see Victor in many expos, in many shows, supporting bodybuilding and the industry, giving himself in terms of pictures, stories, and interviews.  Of course many of us care, because we are around, whereas some of you should just go away. Leave. You dont care about someone who is in serious hurt or mourning right now. Go away.  You don't get it.  He and his family is not just some statistic.  We feel his hurt, we care because if one of us were in his situation, it would be nice to have people care too.

I have known Victor and watched him since he started strong in the IFBB. That is not too say a friend, as there are very few true friends, but someone who is in our industry and in bodybuilding who is hurting right now. Yes, we should care, and if you cant understand it, then go away.

Ron, thank you for the post, I speak as a close personal friend of Victor and some of the postings on here were rather disturbing.  I am glad to see you show your concern and condolences.   I was at the services last night and I cannot put into words how much suffering that family is going through right now.  Murders take place everyday, but it saddens me to see it happen to such an innocent individual, if anyone ever got a chance to meet her, she really kept that family together, especially after his mom and dad passed away.  My prayers are with the Martinez family, hopefully they will find the strength to get through this.  As for Victor, hopefully he can turn this thing around and come back stronger than ever.... Thanks!

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2009, 02:07:47 PM »
it is serious phil., and you know damn well victor is NOT a good guy....he is nice....he is cordial when u know him in a social setting....but he AINT a good guy...the whole thing with his sister is sad and more than likely has NOTHING to do with him....i hope??...but vic a good guy...seriously?? come on...you know damn well that not even his own COMPETITIVE "brothers" think that...??....he is selfish and self motivated...he proved that many times...a lot of guys bash him cuz hes a snitch, but thats his nature...self preservation...so why are ANY of you surprised..?? vic has done a LOT more and manipulated a LOT more than what he admits...its all out there in public record....but its a free country...believe what you want?

at the end of the day the story stands....feel sorry and sad for everyone BUT victor except for his loss of family......cuz all the other "bad luck" was nothing more than the result of bad decision and his infallible desire to be the most while doing the least.....

and yeah...if you read that vic i said it!! its about time someone did!

He ain't a good guy?  Who in this industry is?  Come on man... this whole sport is about looking out for you and no one else.   And yeah, it's about time someone said it... what?  Behind a keyboard?  whatever....

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2009, 02:11:58 AM »
As for Victor, hopefully he can turn this thing around and come back stronger than ever.... Thanks!

Yeah and Win the Mr Olympia...lol fuck this shit.
"Stronger then ever" hahahaa and what lift heavier, do more reps.

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2009, 06:55:15 AM »
Yeah and Win the Mr Olympia...lol fuck this shit.
"Stronger then ever" hahahaa and what lift heavier, do more reps.

And you've won how many shows?  That's what I thought... 

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2009, 10:18:18 AM »
And you've won how many shows?  That's what I thought... 

you're an amateur...correct.  guys get offended when non-bbers have something negative to say. 
Oh...Monica!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2009, 07:04:43 PM »
This is so sad....and honestly, it pisses me off. Just and honest person going to work...with a family. And tp have this happen... >:( :'(

I can't imagine the grief her family is going through....my condolences to all.

I can't wait for them to catch the scumbag who did this.
HAHA, RON.....

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2009, 07:55:38 PM »
Elevator Operator Arrested in Manhattan Cleaning Woman's Murder

http://www.1010wins.com/pages/4826265.php?contentType=4&contentId=4365601

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I honestly was not paying attention to this story at all until I saw yesterdays new york post. Apparently the suspect in Victors sisters death is being followed by cops 24/7, has a violent past and a father who is a registered sex offender ( he did 6 months for repeatedly having sex with his other sons 14 year old girlfriend for almost a year). They showed the suspects picture as he walked with his girlfriend in Staten Island somewhere. Apparently, he has an assault conviction for beating up that same girlfriend shown in the photo with him taken 2 days ago.  Whoever did it, I hope they bring him to justice quickly- its a fucked up story.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I honestly was not paying attention to this story at all until I saw yesterdays new york post. Apparently the suspect in Victors sisters death is being followed by cops 24/7, has a violent past and a father who is a registered sex offender ( he did 6 months for repeatedly having sex with his other sons 14 year old girlfriend for almost a year). They showed the suspects picture as he walked with his girlfriend in Staten Island somewhere. Apparently, he has an assault conviction for beating up that same girlfriend shown in the photo with him taken 2 days ago.  Whoever did it, I hope they bring him to justice quickly- its a fucked up story.

The N.Y.Post??...hey I didn't know you were in the New York area.....I'm in the Bronx.....

The police arrested the guy already...I'm sure they were waiting for the DNA results from the skin and blood under the victim's fingernails......the guy had scratches all over his arms and hands which means she fought back...I'm sure his skin and blood are under her fingernails......he's really fucked for sure now...awesome!!!!

However, the guy should be glad he's arrested....I would hate to see this guy if Victor found him ..

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Great article by longtime NYC reporter Pablo Guzman.

agreed..excellent read

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
anyone know why he killed her??
is there a motive?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
anyone know why he killed her??
is there a motive?
it was random,,,

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
it was random,,,
damn, just to kill someone for no reason is fucked up, theres so many things i wanna ask but wont.
RIP

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
damn, just to kill someone for no reason is fucked up, theres so many things i wanna ask but wont.
RIP

probably a rape gone bad......

when I used to work security at a hotel in downtown New York City, I would patrol the guest floors and would see all the maids as they were cleaning the rooms..they would wear these sexy dress outfits and I would ogle them while their backs was turned or while they were bent over cleaning the bathroom.....they were hot.....and I would fantasize about making out with them and asking them for a quick fuck since all we had to do was close the door....the bed was right there....

so I'm sure this guy had the same thoughts about this woman for a long time but he took it too far....

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #143 on: July 19, 2009, 01:16:59 PM »
Ron, thank you for the post, I speak as a close personal friend of Victor and some of the postings on here were rather disturbing.  I am glad to see you show your concern and condolences.   I was at the services last night and I cannot put into words how much suffering that family is going through right now.  Murders take place everyday, but it saddens me to see it happen to such an innocent individual, if anyone ever got a chance to meet her, she really kept that family together, especially after his mom and dad passed away.  My prayers are with the Martinez family, hopefully they will find the strength to get through this.  As for Victor, hopefully he can turn this thing around and come back stronger than ever.... Thanks!

my condolences to Vic and his family. well, Ron, some getbiggers here are not even civilized enough to be considered an Animal.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

when I used to work security at a hotel in downtown New York City, I would patrol the guest floors and would see all the maids as they were cleaning the rooms..they would wear these sexy dress outfits and I would ogle them while their backs was turned or while they were bent over cleaning the bathroom.....they were hot.....and I would fantasize about making out with them and asking them for a quick fuck since all we had to do was close the door....the bed was right there....

so I'm sure this guy had the same thoughts about this woman for a long time but he took it too far....
so basically you're saying your a rapist who just hasnt gotten the nerve up yet :-\ ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

Thats a pretty haunting post man, seek counselling.

brownrice27

• Getbig I
On the WCBS-TV video, Victor's last name is given as Hernandez. Does anyone know if this is Victor's real name & if he changed it at some point to Martinez for some reason.

Rest in peace Victor. I only knew you briefly, but in that time, you treated me with respect, courtesy and kindness. I'll never forget how we laughed together in Jacksonville last August when you scared the heck out of my son with a double biceps shot and monster growl!!

brownrice27

• Getbig I
Correction to my last post (I was too quick on the keyboard). May your beloved sister rest in peace Victor. My most sincere condolences go out to you and your family.

M75

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Terrible news. My thoughts go out to her family.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Gal pal of accused cleaning lady killer Joseph Pabon stands by her man
BY Tanyanika Samuels, Matthew Lysiak and Rich Schapiro
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

The girlfriend of the elevator operator charged with killing a cleaning woman stood by her man Saturday - appearing at his Manhattan arraignment on murder charges.

Lisa Marie Blumenberg sat stone-faced in court as Joseph Pabon, 26, was ordered held without bail in the death of Eridania Rodriguez.

Pabon didn't say a word during the brief hearing, but rubbed his face and yawned several times.

Hours later, his gal pal cursed out reporters after she returned to the Staten Island home she shares with the surly, burly building worker.

"She's standing by his side, confident he did not do this crime," defense lawyer Mario Gallucci said outside Manhattan Criminal Court.

Blumenberg appears to be the loyal type. Pabon has a previous arrest for allegedly choking her and smashing her car windshield with a bowling ball.

Blumenberg's supporting her beau in the face of DNA evidence that cops say solidly links Pabon to Rodriguez's death.

His genetic material was found under the victim's fingernail, and both his and Rodriguez's DNA was on a work glove left at the crime scene.

The 46-year-old mother of three disappeared July 7 while cleaning a desolate floor of the Rector St. office building where Pabon also worked.

After four days of searching, she was found stuffed in an air duct - asphyxiated by heavy tape covering her mouth. Cops believe she was alive when she was shoved inside.

"I want Pabon to feel pain," Rodriguez's brother, Victor Martinez, 35, said. "My sister didn't die right away. He let her suffer like an animal, and he should die like an animal."

Tests showed Rodriguez wasn't raped, but it's unclear if her attacker tried to sexually assault her.

Pabon was the prime suspect from the start.

He had suspicious scratches on his torso, arms and neck; gave conflicting statements to cops over whether he saw Rodriguez the night she disappeared, and left work early that night, authorities said.

Gallucci shrugged off the forensic evidence Saturday, saying the scratch marks on Pabon's body could have come from "yard work or moving."

"If you saw the marks, they're laughable," Gallucci said, adding that his client ditched work that day because he wasn't feeling well.

Pabon was busted Friday by a team of undercover cops who had tailed him around the clock since Rodriguez's body was discovered July 11.

He was sitting in the backseat of a pal's Honda Accord when police swooped in at a red light with guns drawn, and cuffed him on Clove Road in Staten Island.

Rodriguez's loved ones, who are in the Dominican Republic to bury her, believed Pabon was the killer and were anxious for police to arrest him.

"I don't know what is in Pabon's soul, but to just show up to work and murder someone you barely know is heartless," family friend Adina Stewart said. "He has left this family devastated. It's unspeakably horrific."