Author Topic: Levrone claims to weigh 230 pounds now...  (Read 10824 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Levrone claims to weigh 230 pounds now...
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2009, 08:16:26 PM »
The industry has had a gutful of Levrone and his ongoing deceptions.

This roider is continuing to make a mockery of the sport by his outrageous lies.

Anyone who has a basic understanding of physiology will appreciate that it is a physical impossibility to gain 5 pounds a week of lean muscle-mass 'naturally'.

Bottom line, Levrone is an unemployed nobody now, who will do anything to remain in the schmoe-limelight.

Hmmmm, the lengths Levrone will go to in order to don a thong and oil.....very, very sad!

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2009, 09:22:51 PM »
The industry has had a gutful of Levrone and his ongoing deceptions.

This roider is continuing to make a mockery of the sport by his outrageous lies.

Anyone who has a basic understanding of physiology will appreciate that it is a physical impossibility to gain 5 pounds a week of lean muscle-mass 'naturally'.

Bottom line, Levrone is an unemployed nobody now, who will do anything to remain in the schmoe-limelight.

Hmmmm, the lengths Levrone will go to in order to don a thong and oil.....very, very sad!

Stop being such a dramatic chick....

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2009, 09:38:15 PM »
I think the industry are sick and tired of this washed-up and burned-out loser.

His statements are so outrageous, his life style so compromised and his claims of 'natural' have everyone calling 'bullshit'.

Levrone needs to crawl back into the hole he came out of. 

To think that going back to the syringes, oil, thongs and dealers is going to garner some form of notoriety is in itself ludicrous....this guy has just never grown up!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2009, 09:50:06 PM »
he's clean. if he where to start juicing you would know it. he would blow the fck up

Agree

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2009, 10:03:30 PM »
Levrone has had a long affair with the syringe....These so-called Pro Bodybuilders emulate the lifestyle of your common-in-the-gutter-street-junky -their addictive behaviours and patterns are  no different!

All Levrone knows is training via the assistance of drugs. 

He is not about to change in mid stream. 

Results come easily and quickly for those with the money, clean product and trusting drug dealers.  Levrone ticks all the boxes for 'drug user'.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2009, 10:21:15 PM »
Muscle weighs more than fat

5lbs of muscle is the same weight as 5lbs of fat!

muscle weights more then fat
TEAM WOLF

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2009, 10:36:16 PM »
PED

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2009, 10:50:10 PM »
Nubain is a serious drug habit. I figured he kicked the habit after he quit competing, looks like i was wrong.

I cannot believe some of you think he is natural, but to each his own i guess.

8)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #108 on: July 26, 2009, 07:28:28 PM »
Yeah, if we talking 10 pounds of PURE muscle in a month (?) I would call that's bullshit. Just think about how big chunk of meat that would be.  ;D Visualise...  ;D

bs really?..lol..

obviously youve never come off for a long time, then gone back on. 20lb is possible with water and muscle...

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2009, 07:31:21 PM »
Naturally gaining 5 pounds of muscle per week muscle memory or not = not possible you gullible moron.

wrong..

i wish you dumb asses would try this stuff for yourselves rather than just calling BS.

to clarify this, its probably not 5 lb of muscle, its more like a 50/50 split of muscle and water..still, 5lb/week is definitely possible if you've gone down to 170 from 270 and havent touched a weight for years.