Author Topic: What's more alarming...?  (Read 3957 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: What's more alarming...?
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2009, 09:37:29 AM »
I like cubans and Colombians and most hispanic cultures.  It's the fucking Mexicans that have got to go.  they look like fucking rats, every time I see one i just want to chop their head off with a shovel

What do you think about welfare monging porch monkeys and gangbangers doing unprovoked violence? And what about morons that live by this illusion that the "white man" is keeping them down while they themselves dropped out of school at 10, went on drugs and did nothing more?

:D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »
What do you think about welfare monging porch monkeys and gangbangers doing unprovoked violence? And what about morons that live by this illusion that the "white man" is keeping them down while they themselves dropped out of school at 10, went on drugs and did nothing more?

Yea how about Mexcians bringing us Swine Flu then getting free medical care. how about that?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2009, 09:41:02 AM »
thats not necessarily true, that is propaganda being put forth by dishonest politicians............. ....america did a pretty solid job of becoming the technological and industrial leader of the entire world without the help of tens of milllions of hispanic immigrants who refuse to assimilate into american culture................"they do the jobs we wont do"........bullshit........ that is only because a precedent has been set where they will do more for less, if they were never here to begin with , the payscale on those blue collar jobs never would have become so disproportionate in the first place.

both the whordes of muslims invading europe, and the millions of hispanic immigrants pouring into america are very troubling............... ..but i would concede that the hispanics, while being a huge drain on the american system, have a hard time comparing  to the implications of a europe totally overrun by a barbaric culture promoting sharia law...........all the social progress westerners have made in the last 400 years will be nullified, and a new dark age will set upon us if these disgusting people are allowed to continue to pour into countries like england, spain, and france............and i see no end in sight, left wing politicians who control all of these countries are all to happy to hand power over to these foreign invaders in the name of equality.

"sure terror has beset our entire population, our national language has been changed, and our once great western civilization is becoming quickly unrecognizable.......... ......but at least no one could tell us that we that we were not sensitive to other cultures"....................that is their way of thinking

Wrong.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2009, 09:41:31 AM »

Yes but there are some good looking black bitches out there, they can stay

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2009, 09:43:28 AM »
Yes but there are some good looking black bitches out there, they can stay
maybe one or two ;D got any pics?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2009, 09:46:05 AM »
Yea how about Mexcians bringing us Swine Flu then getting free medical care. how about that?

haha!

Make no mistake. The day of the lazy porch monkey is coming to an end. As low-level jobs are being taken over by technology, the job and businessworld in general will be more and more focused on high technology, which requires intelligence and education.

At the same time, development in science and technology will enable the resourceful (the smart and educated) to obtain more power through self-enhanchement, robotics ect.

Eventually, being the majority will be a weak "power factor".

On top of this, there will be more demographical segregation in geographical terms. Resourceful people will form clusters away from morons, gangbangers and idiots, and will protect themselves from these vermin.
The morons will then dig themselves even further down in the dirt.

In other words, the uneducated, lowIQ idiots and rabbit-rate reproducing smelly poops will dig their own grave even if they reproduce the quickest.

Enter: The transhuman and post-human age.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2009, 09:48:20 AM »
i'm muslim and i bomb buildings on a daily basis

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2009, 09:48:45 AM »
haha!

Make no mistake. The day of the lazy porch monkey is coming to an end. As low-level jobs are being taken over by technology, the job and businessworld in general will be more and more focused on high technology, which requires intelligence and education.

At the same time, development in science and technology will enable the resourceful (the smart and educated) to obtain more power through self-enhanchement, robotics ect.

On top of this, there will be more demographical segregation in geographical terms. Resourceful people will form clusters away from morons, gangbangers and idiots, and will protect themselves from these vermin.

In other words, the uneducated, lowIQ idiots and rabbit-rate reproducing smelly poops will dig their own grave even if they reproduce the quickest.

Debussey I respect your intelligence but who will farm the land and make tacos if the mexicans cant work any longer? ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2009, 09:50:14 AM »
Ireland for one is afraid of turning away African layabout 'refugees' incase the worlds economy will brand them non-multicultural and racist and will stop importing Irish goods.To be honest,the Irish economy is on its knees,they are running into massive debt paying out social welfare,to argue this fact would be retarded.In times like this Immigration must be stopped,Ireland cannot provide for its own down and outs,it definitely cannot provide for the criminals of Romania,Nigeria and Poland who are coming here to get money for nothing

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2009, 09:51:46 AM »
Ireland for one is afraid of turning away African layabout 'refugees' incase the worlds economy will brand them non-multicultural and racist and will stop importing Irish goods.To be honest,the Irish economy is on its knees,they are running into massive debt paying out social welfare,to argue this fact would be retarded.In times like this Immigration must be stopped,Ireland cannot provide for its own down and outs,it definitely cannot provide for the criminals of Romania,Nigeria and Poland who are coming here to get money for nothing

Interesting but how do you determine who really needs help and who doesnt thats always the issue.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2009, 09:52:13 AM »
I like cubans and Colombians and most hispanic cultures.  It's the fucking Mexicans that have got to go.  they look like fucking rats, every time I see one i just want to chop their head off with a shovel

overkill!    
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2009, 09:54:14 AM »

overkill x 2.  go to arnold and your legis guys.  they opened the door for a $20B sink hole in CA.
Oh...Monica!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2009, 09:54:38 AM »
Debussey I respect your intelligence but who will farm the land and make tacos if the mexicans cant work any longer? ;D

In almost every sector the amount of low-wage crap-jobs will diminish severely.

Farming will become more automated.

Taco's will be their remaining refuge.

All while the losers will have higher birthrates than the smartasses.

Their only chance of getting to the top and satisfy their savage-urges is to try to "take over". This will require an ability for organization and strategic planning which they lack, and it has to be done before the strong people are able to outpower the losers by leveraging technology. Too bad that the losers won't accurately diagnose and act upon the prognosis of this "threshold point".

Unless the earth is smashed by an asteroid or something within 30 - 40 years, the inferior rabbits are done for.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 09:56:16 AM »

Their only chance of getting to the top and satisfy their savage-urges is to try to "take over". This will require an ability for organization and strategic planning which they lack, and it has to be done before the strong people are able to outpower the losers by leveraging technology. Too bad that the losers won't accurately diagnose and act upon the prognosis of this "threshold point".

Unless the earth is smashed by an asteroid or something within 30 - 40 years, the inferior rabbits are done for.

that colombian coke got you going at the moment.  slow down.
Oh...Monica!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 09:57:07 AM »
Interesting but how do you determine who really needs help and who doesnt thats always the issue.
Its fuckin obvious man
My gf and myself were,well I still am,in my shop today...An African man aged maybe 50 passes regularly,wearing beat up clothes,has a bad limp and one of his eyes is all fucked up,you know that man had a bad life and never had a penny,contrast that with the puff daddy dresssed young niggerians passing with gold chains,enough money to go to nightclubs,best mobile phones,best of clothes,never saw a poor day in their lives

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2009, 09:57:56 AM »

Again great explanation unless sevastase has a different view 8)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2009, 10:00:19 AM »
Again great explanation unless sevastase has a different view 8)

Sementaster lacks the ability to think in highly abstract terms.

He is also a delusional idiot that is cutting his life short due to steroids, smoking and alcohol.

Well Well ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2009, 10:05:23 AM »
Sementaster lacks the ability to think in highly abstract terms.

He is also a delusional idiot that is cutting his life short due to steroids, smoking and alcohol.

Well Well ;D
Like piss after a donut, they are invading every country for free stuff ;D

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2009, 11:05:32 AM »
The muslim invasion of Europe is by far worse IMO - the demographics of the situation speak for themselves....in the not too distant future the population of Europe will be dominated by the filthy mussies.

It disgusts me that the white man will soon be the minority in Europe, soon we will be over run by the mulims and very few Europeans seem to realise this.

America is facing the same problem, it is just in the earlier stages.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2009, 11:10:54 AM »
there seems to be a great concern in this thread.  i'm not sure why.

euro still has fine daughters

Oh...Monica!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2009, 11:11:13 AM »
haha!

The morons will then dig themselves even further down in the dirt.

I'm gonna be living in the middle of this union of greatness with my big tit wife and train everyone who wishes to exercise

I will lead the army of technology against vermon and dirtbags and crush anyone who tries to organize and take over

together we shall prosper and rule the earth

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2009, 11:20:46 AM »
there seems to be a great concern in this thread.  i'm not sure why.

euro still has fine daughters

omg how can she fuck that creature

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2009, 11:21:35 AM »
The muslim invasion of Europe is by far worse IMO - the demographics of the situation speak for themselves....in the not too distant future the population of Europe will be dominated by the filthy mussies.

;D

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2009, 11:33:21 AM »

;D

Does Debussey agree that all muslims are indeed filthy fu*kers who are infiltrating the once great shores of Europe?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2009, 11:47:42 AM »
muslims are great people