Author Topic: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???  (Read 32351 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2009, 09:54:28 AM »
This one I pray ends in blood. Either his or mine. This is truly a despicable, cowardly piece of human excrement. What kind of person talks like he does?

You can say the same about me -- and I'll answer you. Someone who has been insulted beyond repair and gratuitously provoked. I hate cowards and I hate perverted cowards even more.

shut up stupid face
w

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2009, 10:21:12 AM »
Panda, I thought this thread was about Ninny Ninmaugh  :P

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2009, 10:51:57 AM »
Panda, I thought this thread was about Ninny Ninmaugh  :P

haha no he's getting his usual ass-raping in about three other threads as we speak ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2009, 01:49:41 PM »
I appreciate your thoughtfulness but.... it's the internet, pel. It almost reads as if you're harboring some sexual fetish about beating off up Panda.

Very few of our ramblings merit this level of thought or anger. :)

To quote SS: Are there things?

Actually, yes. There are things. There are things indeed. I despise cowardly low lifes like Pandae.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »
Holy Geebus, that's quite the meltdown, boy!!! :o :o

You are correct.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »
shut up stupid face

"stupid face"? Ouch, you really know how to hurt a guy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2009, 02:10:13 PM »
"stupid face"? Ouch, you really know how to hurt a guy.
NW83 would slap the coconut juice off your lips.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2009, 02:12:26 PM »
I despise cowardly low lifes like Pandae.

thing was is there are were things "penis-less"?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2009, 02:15:51 PM »
maybe penisless is pennieless and is looking for a new gay lover online?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2009, 02:25:13 PM »
Ah, and now we get to Pandae. What's the matter, your faggotry? This is only the internet. All fun and games, eh? You get to sit on your fat, constantly penetrated ass, and gratuitously ridicule people with the most foul and obscene gay imagery. Your posts just constantly drip with twisted homosexuality. You're able to turn any subject into licentious and depraved homoerotic sex. And now when someone calls you on it how do you react? Exactly how all bullies react. Like a coward. That's why you're a bully. That's how all bullies are -- deep down cowards.

You start a thread devoted specifically for me though you referred to me as an absolute nobody. Really? And you need to ask others if you should be scared. Scared of a nobody? Tough guy like you? Perhaps you were hoping to recruit your many minions to come to your support because you can't fight your own battles. I knew that you are far more well know than me and have a much stronger presence -- and you have me beat by what? over 5,000 posts. Very impressive for a cowardly closeted homo. More people know you than they know me. So you solicit their support. You do so because you are at heart a coward. A coward with perverse gay fantasies.

You're my little bitch boy now. I'm in your head. Oh, and just to be fair, you're in mines as well. I watch you now, man lover. I watch you now. Maybe some here will be inspired to start reading over you past posts. Maybe some will review mine. The contrast will be glaring. The amount of truly disturbing gay references in virtually all of your posts may give one pause. May cause someone to muse as to how such thoughts even enters a person's head. Of course, there are many closet and frustrated fags on this board who will enjoy it. They will be with you. But not me. I don't let sick fvks like you go away unchallenged. Just the thought that a person like you walks among us, goes to grocery stores, movies, malls and shopping centers mingling with other people and children is truly appalling to me. There are many latent monsters among us masquerading around as human beings.

I am pleased, though, that the amount of insulting gay fantasy posts has dropped precipitously from your contribution to this board. Perhaps you are developing some sense of self awareness. In that sense this ugly chapter has not been a total waste.

Maybe there is hope for you. Maybe there is redemption. Redemption for a cowardly fag.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2009, 02:27:14 PM »

Beautiful phraseology.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2009, 02:27:16 PM »
Ah, and now we get to Pandae. What's the matter, your faggotry? This is only the internet. All fun and games, eh? You get to sit on your fat, constantly penetrated ass, and gratuitously ridicule people with the most foul and obscene gay imagery. Your posts just constantly drip with twisted homosexuality. You're able to turn any subject into licentious and depraved homoerotic sex. And now when someone calls you on it how do you react? Exactly how all bullies react. Like a coward. That's why you're a bully. That's how all bullies are -- deep down cowards.

You start a thread devoted specifically for me though you referred to me as an absolute nobody. Really? And you need to ask others if you should be scared. Scared of a nobody? Tough guy like you? Perhaps you were hoping to recruit your many minions to come to your support because you can't fight your own battles. I knew that you are far more well know than me and have a much stronger presence -- and you have me beat by what? over 5,000 posts. Very impressive for a cowardly closeted homo. More people know you than they know me. So you solicit their support. You do so because you are at heart a coward. A coward with perverse gay fantasies.

You're my little bitch boy now. I'm in your head. Oh, and just to be fair, you're in mines as well. I watch you now, man lover. I watch you now. Maybe some here will be inspired to start reading over you past posts. Maybe some will review mine. The contrast will be glaring. The amount of truly disturbing gay references in virtually all of your posts may give one pause. May cause someone to muse as to how such thoughts even enters a persons head. Of course, there are many closet and frustrated fags on this board who will enjoy it. They will be with you. But not me. I don't let sick fvks like you go away unchallenged. Just the thought that a person like you walks among us, goes to grocery stores, movies, malls and shopping centers mingling with other people and children is truly appalling to me. There are many latent monsters among us masquerading around as human beings.

I am pleased, though, that the amount of insulting gay fantasy posts has dropped precipitously from your contribution to this board. Perhaps you are developing some sense of self awareness. In that sense this ugly chapter has not been a total waste.

Maybe there is hope for you. Maybe there is redemption. Redemption for a cowardly fag.

Brutal queerness.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2009, 02:28:15 PM »
maybe penisless is pennieless and is looking for a new gay lover online?

Another who views all things through the prism of homosexuality.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 12, 2009, 02:31:36 PM »
Brutal queerness.

Nice to see you taking a break from the "gayer than" thread.

"you little homolicious shar pei"

Of all the things that one could say on their avatar this is the one you came up with. I can see why you and Pandae are butt buddies and another paper tiger.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 12, 2009, 02:39:07 PM »
Nice to see you taking a break from the "gayer than" thread.

"you little homolicious shar pei"

Of all the things that one could say on their avatar this is the one you came up with. I can see why you and Pandae are butt buddies and another paper tiger.

OMG FUK YEW IF YEW CUM TO CA I WIL DEZTROY YOU FUCKSING FAGET MUTHERFUKER I WILL KEEL YOU ALLE DAY EVERE DAY. YOU ARE A SHIT AND ANOBUDDY!!!!!!!!! YEW WONTE DARE TO SHWO UP AND SAY THIS TO MY FACE, PUSSY!!!!!!!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 12, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »
OMG FUK YEW IF YEW CUM TO CA I WIL DEZTROY YOU FUCKSING FAGET MUTHERFUKER I WILL KEEL YOU ALLE DAY EVERE DAY. YOU ARE A SHIT AND ANOBUDDY!!!!!!!!! YEW WONTE DARE TO SHWO UP AND SAY THIS TO MY FACE, PUSSY!!!!!!!!

gh15? I thought you never did the dirty work yourself. Don't you have, like, people? I'm sure you can finance a work vacation trip to Hawaii for Pandae. He can destroy me.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #116 on: July 12, 2009, 02:49:01 PM »

Get em Chaos :o

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 12, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »

BTW, what part of Cali do you live? I do visit sometimes. I'm inspired by your photos. I would love to meet you some day.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 12, 2009, 02:55:10 PM »

You're my little bitch boy now. I'm in your head. Oh, and just to be fair, you're in mines as well. I watch you now, man lover. I watch you now. Maybe some here will be inspired to start reading over you past posts. Maybe some will review mine. The contrast will be glaring. The amount of truly disturbing gay references in virtually all of your posts may give one pause. May cause someone to muse as to how such thoughts even enters a person's head. Of course, there are many closet and frustrated fags on this board who will enjoy it. They will be with you. But not me. I don't let sick fvks like you go away unchallenged. Just the thought that a person like you walks among us, goes to grocery stores, movies, malls and shopping centers mingling with other people and children is truly appalling to me. There are many latent monsters among us masquerading around as human beings.

My God "penis-less," how long did it take you to write all that? :o  Geezus fuckballs I'm in your head.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 12, 2009, 03:02:15 PM »
My God "penis-less," how long did it take you to write all that? :o  Geezus fuckballs I'm in your head.

Maybe about five minutes, perhaps six. The words just flow. Time seems to stand still.

Planning a vacation to Hawaii anytime soon? There's the tourist "Waikiki" side of the island and then there's where I live. It's beautiful out here. No tall buildings or traffic. Just a lot of open country, loose dogs, roosters, mongooses, run down country markets, and locals. You'll love the locals. The Samoans, Tongans and Hawaiians love the cultural experience of meeting someone from the mainland. You'll fit right in. Do you surf?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2009, 03:03:37 PM »
BTW, what part of Cali do you live? I do visit sometimes. I'm inspired by your photos. I would love to meet you some day.
Are you retarded?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2009, 03:08:56 PM »
Are you retarded?

Very witty and sharp retort? Did you go to college? I went to UCLA and trained for a few years at Gold's Venice. Perhaps our paths has crossed.
What's your cycle like?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2009, 03:15:01 PM »
Well, I have some living to do. It's just a bit past noon and the sun is out in full force and the surf is up. I look forward to some more exchanges with the cowardly fag. Every time he writes I gain a little bit more insight into his depraved persona. He's becoming more predictable than a cheap romance novel.

Keep talking my little homo, I'll be listening. I'll be listening very closely.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2009, 03:15:19 PM »
our paths has crossed.

"pathS has crossed"  hahaha what a f'n moron.  He tries to criticize your grammar and then says something like that. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »

What's your cycle like?
My bicycles has a red frame and everything else is pretty much black, my motorcycle has a puritan bronze frame and everything else is black/chrome.....do you want to ride "bitch"? :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!