Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Posing - 2001 Arnold Classic - best ever  (Read 34225 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Ronnie Coleman Posing - 2001 Arnold Classic - best ever
« Reply #225 on: July 19, 2009, 03:03:23 PM »
ronnie also said he was better in 99 than 98.
remember that ND? the quote you pretend doesn't exist..

::)

Well, I'm pretty sure Ronnie said on the prosource board once that 1998 was his best showing ever. Must be there somewhere in black and white, but I'm too lazy to search for it.

He also said on PBW once that 1998 was his best showing ever.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #226 on: July 19, 2009, 03:12:07 PM »
Well, I'm pretty sure Ronnie said on the prosource board once that 1998 was his best showing ever. Must be there somewhere in black and white, but I'm too lazy to search for it.

exactly , Ronnie doesn't matter when he doesn't say what Hulkster wants

] There are those who feel you were at your best when you competed lighter, which for you was in the low 270's, and those who say you were best in the 290's. Was there a particular look you presented that you preferred over the others?
dot

Number one. That one was incredible to me. It (Ronnie's first Olympia win in 1998) always will be and nothing will ever take the place of that one. Everything was just spot on for that show. I had to overcome so much to win that one too.

everything was spot-on for that show which means EVERYTHING was NOT spot-on for 1999 , there you go Ronnie admitting 98 was his best  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #227 on: July 19, 2009, 03:19:10 PM »

ronnie said at his victory seminar that he was better in 99 than in 98, which drives ND nuts.

see, all his arguments rely on quotes, and since he loves to maintain that 98 was better than 99, this quote from ronnie really fucks up his argument.

and he hates it. can't you tell? lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #228 on: July 19, 2009, 03:25:05 PM »

ronnie said at his victory seminar that he was better in 99 than in 98, which drives ND nuts.

see, all his arguments rely on quotes, and since he loves to maintain that 98 was better than 99, this quote from ronnie really fucks up his argument.

35:45

http://modavox.vo.llnwd.net/o21/solomon/Solomon091007.mp3

HULKSTER=PWNED!!!

;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 19, 2009, 03:27:21 PM »

Don't presume to speak for me , it doesn't drive me nuts I could careless what he said in 99 , what matters is what he's said at the end of his career  ;) which pissed YOU off just like when he's said he could never beat Dorian  ;) your own hero ended any debate between us and now it's just poor little Hulkster chasing me around getting corrected at every turn lol with the prosource quote that makes THREE occasions Ronnie said 1998 is better than 1999

stick 1999 up your ass kid , it means ZERO compared to his real best 2001 and then 1998  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: July 19, 2009, 03:30:52 PM »
35:45

http://modavox.vo.llnwd.net/o21/solomon/Solomon091007.mp3

HULKSTER=PWNED!!!

;D

HAHAHAHAHAH Great stuff lol

Hulkster = PWNED by his own her yet again lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #231 on: July 19, 2009, 03:31:52 PM »
funny,  McGough thinks 99 is the most advanced Mr. O physique ever seen on an olympia stage:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_7_23/ai_n15346614/

notice, 98 is nowwhere on the list.

and for good reason. :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 19, 2009, 03:39:04 PM »
funny,  McGough thinks 99 is the most advanced Mr. O physique ever seen on an olympia stage:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_7_23/ai_n15346614/

notice, 98 is nowwhere on the list.

and for good reason. :P

LIAR once again Hulkster the LIAR states an untrue fact NO WHERE does he say it's the most advanced physique in fact he says it's IMPOSSIBLE to choose

and guess what is on that list MORON  ;) That being said, I still think he achieved his best-ever physique for the 2001 Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic.

epic backfire stupid  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 19, 2009, 03:43:34 PM »
While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

So much for 1999 and 2001

OWNED again lmmfao

poor Hulkster this is what matters when you bump threads you keep getting your ass kicked  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #234 on: July 19, 2009, 03:44:52 PM »
wrong.

he is a logic lesson for ND, since he doesnt get any intellectual stimulation at his chosen profession :P

if you have a list in chronological order of physiques who on that day 'advanced the sport'

the last physique on that list is the most advanced. it is more advanced by definition than those who came before it, otherwise it would not be on the list. the list would have ended with the person before it (dorian). but it doesn't.

not only does this show McGough feels Ronnie 99 was better than ronnie 98, it also shows he feels he was better than dorian 93.

that is simple logic. simple truth.

this is another one of those peices that ND wishes was never written. it really fucks up his quotes based arguments..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 19, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »
wrong.

he is a logic lesson for ND, since he doesnt get any intellectual stimulation at his chosen profession :P

if you have a list in chronological order of physiques who on that day 'advanced the sport'

the last physique on that list is the most advanced. it is more advanced by definition than those who came before it, otherwise it would not be on the list. the list would have ended with the person before it (dorian). but it doesn't.

not only does this show McGough feels Ronnie 99 was better than ronnie 98, it also shows he feels he was better than dorian 93.

that is simple logic. simple truth.

this is another one of those peices that ND wishes was never written. it really fucks up his quotes based arguments..

On July 4, I found myself in conversation with Lou Ferrigno. No, we weren't talking about Paul Revere and Mad King George; instead, with the 2005 Olympia Weekend looming like a Ronnie Coleman lat spread, the Hulk wanted to know who I thought was the best-ever Mr. Olympia. My response was that it was impossible to choose

WRONG moron no where does he claim any year is better than the next dummy and chew on this idiot  ;)

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

oppsssss that's gonna hurt  ;D

98/99/01/03 ALL MEAN NOTHING  ;)

run along bitch-boy

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: July 19, 2009, 04:11:27 PM »

On July 4, I found myself in conversation with Lou Ferrigno. No, we weren't talking about Paul Revere and Mad King George; instead, with the 2005 Olympia Weekend looming like a Ronnie Coleman lat spread, the Hulk wanted to know who I thought was the best-ever Mr. Olympia. My response was that it was impossible to choose

WRONG moron no where does he claim any year is better than the next dummy and chew on this idiot  ;)

oppsssss that's gonna hurt  ;D

98/99/01/03 ALL MEAN NOTHING  ;)

run along bitch-boy

Huckster is like a little yappy dog chasing his tale.  He knows he can't catch it, but keeps trying and trying anyway.  lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: July 19, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »
Huckster is like a little yappy dog chasing his tale.  He knows he can't catch it, but keeps trying and trying anyway.  lol

lol I made him look stupid on so many occasions he has to try and save face but what he doesn't realize is he looks like an even bigger idiot for doing so  ;D

Ronnie nailed his coffin shut , talk about irony

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 19, 2009, 04:21:02 PM »
lol I made him look stupid on so many occasions he has to try and save face but what he doesn't realize is he looks like an even bigger idiot for doing so  ;D

Ronnie nailed his coffin shut , talk about irony

Right now Huckster is saying, "Et tu, Ronnie?"

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #239 on: July 19, 2009, 05:08:13 PM »
he claim any year is better than the next dummy

when he says each one 'advanced the sport' then lists them in chronological order..

by definition thats what he has done.

you can't understand that? LOL

apparently, McGough doesn't understand what he has done either LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #240 on: July 19, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »
He knows he can't catch it, but keeps trying and trying anyway.

real life catches it quite easily actually.

what you fools don't understand is that, as always, reality is on my side:

it never seems to be on yours. funny, isn't it? ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #241 on: July 19, 2009, 05:12:03 PM »
^

LMAO

look at that.

truth hurts, doesn't it nuthuggers?
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 19, 2009, 05:12:49 PM »
when he says each one 'advanced the sport' then lists them in chronological order..

\

I know you have poor comprehension skills but this is black & white

My response was that it was impossible to choose

miss the part where he says 2001 shits on 1999? miss the part where he said Yates 93 shits on 99 and 2001  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: July 19, 2009, 05:14:46 PM »

even entertaining this bullshit that means Jay is better than Ronnie and Dorian LMFAO great logic and Dexter is the best ever lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #244 on: July 19, 2009, 05:15:21 PM »
My response was that it was impossible to choose

he is obviously as clueless as you are.

you cant have a list of people that 'advance the sport' in chronological order

and then say that the last person wasnt better.

think about it.

if the last person wasnt better, they could not have advanced the sport above the person that came before them on the list.

duh.

please tell me you are not so stupid as to not understand this simple logic fallacy that McGough has written.

he didnt see it either.

maybe you both need a lesson in basic philosophy and logic LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: July 19, 2009, 05:17:05 PM »
he is obviously as clueless as you are.

you cant have a list of people that 'advance the sport' in chronological order

and then say that the last person wasnt better.

think about it.

if the last person wasnt better, they could not have advanced the sport above the person that came before them on the list.

duh.

please tell me you are not so stupid as to not understand this simple logic fallacy that McGough has written.

he didnt see it either.

maybe you both need a lesson in basic philosophy and logic LOL

Yup Jay Cutler advanced the sport and Dexter after him and all were better than the previous guys  ;D more retard logic , your University owns you a lot of money  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #246 on: July 19, 2009, 05:17:23 PM »
even entertaining this bullshit that means Jay is better than Ronnie and Dorian LMFAO great logic and Dexter is the best ever lol

jesus did you get up on the stupid side of the bed this morning? ::)

Jay is not on the list because he didn't advance the sport (obviously)

and Dex wasnt Mr. O when the article was written

holy smokes you are setting new records in your own stupidity today ND.

congrats. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: July 19, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »
real life catches it quite easily actually.

what you fools don't understand is that, as always, reality is on my side:

it never seems to be on yours. funny, isn't it? ::)

And we all know real life for you is staring at Ronnie pics each day, all day.  Don't worry, we're well aware.  lol

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #248 on: July 19, 2009, 05:18:49 PM »
Yup Jay Cutler advanced the sport and Dexter after him and all were better than the previous guys  ;D more retard logic , your University owns you a lot of money  ;)

LOL ND you have absolutely no clue what this article says and its implications do you?

sad.

you need to read more and work that little brain of yours. stop picking flowers and open a book or two.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: July 19, 2009, 05:19:24 PM »
jesus did you get up on the stupid side of the bed this morning? ::)

Jay is not on the list because he didn't advance the sport (obviously)

and Dex wasnt Mr. O when the article was written

holy smokes you are setting new records in your own stupidity today ND.

congrats. :-\

Jay wasn't Mr Olympia either you moron

He says specifically 2001 KILLS 1999 thanks for playing stupid  ;)