Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman Posing - 2001 Arnold Classic - best ever  (Read 34239 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie Coleman Posing - 2001 Arnold Classic - best ever
« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2009, 05:21:12 PM »
1999 isn't as good as 2001 and NEITHER would beat Dorian 1993  ;) owned either way stupid

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: July 19, 2009, 05:22:22 PM »
1999 isn't as good as 2001 and NEITHER would beat Dorian 1993  ;) owned either way stupid

While I’m on record as saying that the best physique I ever saw was Ronnie’s at the 2001 Arnold, he was never drier or harder than Dorian. In fact now that – 14 years after it happened – I recently for the first time saw the video of Dorian posing before the 1993 Olympia I have cause to rethink. I’m now not sure that Ronnie at 245 pounds would beat Dorian at 269 pounds. At a bigger bodyweight I think Ronnie would look soft next to an in-shape rock-hard Dorian.

Looks like Huckster is chasing his tale again.  ::)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #252 on: July 19, 2009, 05:22:44 PM »
the article was written in 2005 I believe.

now, lesson for ND:

this also means that in McGough's opinion, Ronnie's 99 Olympia form advanced the sport and his 2003 form did NOT, which is a contrary opinion to what some people feel.

are you understanding this ND?

I know critical thinking and understanding seems to be such a challenge for you...
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: July 19, 2009, 05:24:44 PM »
Looks like Huckster is chasing his tale again.  ::)

as always , it doesn't matter what year is his best he still fails at beating Dorian  ;D

McGough says specifically it's impossible to choose a best Olympia winner and he thinks just because they are listed in sequential order that means Ronnie is better , such retard logic expected from Hulkster

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: July 19, 2009, 05:27:22 PM »
the article was written in 2005 I believe.

now, lesson for ND:

this also means that in McGough's opinion, Ronnie's 99 Olympia form advanced the sport and his 2003 form did NOT, which is a contrary opinion to what some people feel.

are you understanding this ND?

I know critical thinking and understanding seems to be such a challenge for you...

Advanced the sport on that day doesn't mean better than , in fact it has nothing to do with Dorian because he wasn't competing

show me where he says 1999 Mr Olympia is better than 1993  ;) good luck moron , 2001 is better than 1999 and Dorian is BETTER than ALL-Ronnies

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: July 19, 2009, 05:32:51 PM »

My response was that it was impossible to choose

NO WHERE does it say 1999 is better than 1993

Peter McGough on which was the best Olympia  ;)

Peter McGough Ironage Agust 23, 2007

What was the best Olympia you saw? It's close between 1988 and 1993. So many competitors in great shape in both and so many storylines in both.

Oppppppppppppppppppp where's 1999? thanks for playing stupid  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #256 on: July 19, 2009, 05:34:17 PM »
Advanced the sport on that day doesn't mean better than , in fact it has nothing to do with Dorian because he wasn't competing

LOL I am loving this because you are showing how clueless you really are about the implications of this article LOL

and it should be very simple. but clearly, some of us were not so gifted in the grey matter department LOL

think about it oh Flowered One.

if Ronnie 99 advanced the sport on that day, it means he raised the bar to a level not seen before in bodybuilding.

which means to a level above and beyond dorian 93 and all those that came before him.

you see, it directly implicates that ronnie 99 was better than all those physiques on that list, by definition.

understand now?
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #257 on: July 19, 2009, 05:35:45 PM »
My response was that it was impossible to choose

NO WHERE does it say 1999 is better than 1993

it doesn't have to. thats the point.

the very idea of the article with the chronological list on it does this all by itself.

just because McGough doesnt understand simple logic isnt my fault.

but it certainly puts a damper on your argument, doesnt it? hahahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: July 19, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »
it doesn't have to. thats the point.

the very idea of the article with the chronological list on it does this all by itself.

just because McGough doesnt understand simple logic isnt my fault.

but it certainly puts a damper on your argument, doesnt it? hahahahaha

this renders ANYTHING you type moot , at least before he said it was impossible to choose looks like it isn;t anymore  ;)

owned as usual

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #259 on: July 19, 2009, 05:47:22 PM »
ND shown to be clueless about simple stuff yet again

I love it hahahaha
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: July 19, 2009, 05:49:35 PM »
LOL I am loving this because you are showing how clueless you really are about the implications of this article LOL

and it should be very simple. but clearly, some of us were not so gifted in the grey matter department LOL

think about it oh Flowered One.

if Ronnie 99 advanced the sport on that day, it means he raised the bar to a level not seen before in bodybuilding.

which means to a level above and beyond dorian 93 and all those that came before him.

you see, it directly implicates that ronnie 99 was better than all those physiques on that list, by definition.

understand now?

You have severe comprehension skills is explicitly says at the beginning it's impossible to pick a best Mr Olympia , yet just because he lists them chronologically you jump to the conclusion he's better when he says he's NOT and NO ONE IS because it's impossible to choose

using your retard logic Frank Zane is better than Arnold LMFAO

next

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: July 19, 2009, 05:51:13 PM »
ND shown to be clueless about simple stuff yet again

I love it hahahaha

I believe they call that projection

he states It's impossible to choose

but Ronnie is better LMFAO