Author Topic: A Question For Chick  (Read 3389 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: A Question For Chick
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2009, 11:53:25 AM »
There is indeed a grim, brutal, remorseless quality to your insults that I must confess is really starting to take it's toll on me. On the other thread you called me a "stupid head", then a "freaky head." You admonished me to "just go away." Now here, in an open forum and without mercy, you refer to me as an "ANT." All in caps no less. I fear, with grave trepidation, that you have lock and loaded a "Giant Poopy Head" ready to fire my way if I don't mend my ways.

I tell you what, my fierce and malevolent friend, if you are willing to call it a truce and back off I will buy you a years supply of that special pimple soap that you started a thread about and that you suspect your guest/roommate is using in the shower without your permission. And, God as my witness, if I'm ever in your area I promise to take you to the circus and you can have all the cotton candy you can eat. My treat.

I'm already locked in a mortal struggle with Pandaemonium and chaos and if I also have to deal with you I fear it will break me. Please, find it in your heart to show me some mercy.

Oh, and about the special pimple soap Noxema? Proactin? Let me know.

lol
A