Author Topic: First date help...  (Read 9222 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: First date help...
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 06:33:36 PM »
Toxic, you make great points man, except for the Talking part.
He will shoot himself in the foot if he talk, he will talk himself out of pussy.
Its obvious he lacks confidence and this girl is on her way to owning him mentally...its true.

Clear you're mind, have no expectations, the more u try to impress the more u seem desperate,
Dont talk, just ask questions, let her talk, be mysterious, the more you talk the more she knows of you = no mystery = no pussy = posting on getbig.

EVERY  girl on this planet is about a 10 min convo from falling for Toxic! ;D

so toxic speaketh in terms of toxic...i warned him...he HAS to pull off the conv.....
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 06:34:19 PM »
sounda like u really like her man 8)   TELL her...go to dinner first....museums and dive bars r bad ideas....go to dinner at a nice place and then wind down at the resturant bar for a bit!....one time i went on a first date where after dinner...the resturant cleared out the floor and a live swing dancing band came on...find something like that...gotta pull it off though...be able to swing dance and sweep her off her feet....u gotta hit a 10 there!

DONT be a douche though and go overboard and ...for example..i know guys that instead of roses give girls peacock feathers...thats.eww..

u sound like a genuine cool n honest guy...be yourself...TELL HER..TELL HER....TELL her how much u like her... :)
\\

TELL HER!

You need an aromatase inhibitor.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 06:34:58 PM »
Since you've already hung w/her a few times the above sounds good....  if you didn't know her well or at all I'd say do lunch so you both could escape afterward if need be.

When is the date?

he already like3s her...lunch is a cop out and soooo mid 90s stells..

ya feel me sista? :D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 06:37:17 PM »
I love going to museums. But that's just me I guess!

Lauderdale drags me t the damn B-more aquarium around 2ice / yr (she loves sharks)

and to DC museums also...

i put up with it...
but i'm NEVER EVER going to the Holocaust museum and watch u cry again sweetie >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 06:39:08 PM »
You need an aromatase inhibitor.

u need to get over your past doc...
seriously....

i wonder if you'd let your girl read this thread....or most of the stuff about women ya say on getbig...let her read your "cooter is coter"comment  mang! ;)

my girl reads getbig :)
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 06:49:44 PM »
u need to get over your past doc...
seriously....

i wonder if you'd let your girl read this thread....or most of the stuff about women ya say on getbig...let her read your "cooter is coter"comment  mang! ;)

my girl reads getbig :)

Only a fool doesn't understand cooter is cooter, Toxy.

You two have met/spoken and she's no fool. She occasionally lurks here but has no desire to post. There's really not a lot here socially that makes sense and her fitness goals are pretty simple.

I've never written a thing here that couldn't be repeated to her face.

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 04:10:39 AM »
Toxy, I think you're about due for another trip soon. I'm thinking Zoo in the fall!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 08:37:28 AM »
Only a fool doesn't understand cooter is cooter, Toxy.

You two have met/spoken and she's no fool. She occasionally lurks here but has no desire to post. There's really not a lot here socially that makes sense and her fitness goals are pretty simple.

I've never written a thing here that couldn't be repeated to her face.

tell her i said Hi! :)   she's a sweet gal...and i hope she punches ya in the kisser for saying some of the stuff ya do on here >:(
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 08:38:54 AM »
Toxy, I think you're about due for another trip soon. I'm thinking Zoo in the fall!

hell no  >:( ..its hot a full of asian tourists that wander around in zigzag patterns....
i'll pay for you and the friend(s) of your choice to go .....basically i'll pay ya to leave me out of it  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 09:10:54 AM »
tell her i said Hi! :)   she's a sweet gal...and i hope she punches ya in the kisser for saying some of the stuff ya do on here >:(

She's heard far worse than Ron's rules will allow on any GetBig forum, LOL!

Anti-estrogen therapy was suggested out of the kindness of my heart. Not my fault you got it twisted. :P

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »

Anti-estrogen

for a lazy ..recently fat fuck...i got some pretty good contacts doc...

i shall when i needeth  >:(

carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 10:05:34 AM »
for a lazy ..recently fat fuck...i got some pretty good contacts doc...

i shall when i needeth  >:(

You needeth, bro.

You needeth something to combat the girlyness, LOL!!!

lauderdale

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 10:51:52 AM »
You wish you could get out of it that easily!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 12:12:07 PM »
I think both are right, cooter is cooter, but easy cooter doesn't feel like cooter earned ;D As far as the date, get her talking, that's why i like picnics, they are cheeap, and the women typically feel uninhibited due to not being in a environment that forces them to put on a front. And if lucky, you get to not only glimpse the cooter--but have that and a fellatio topping as well for dessert.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »
I think both are right, cooter is cooter, but easy cooter doesn't feel like cooter earned ;D As far as the date, get her talking, that's why i like picnics, they are cheeap, and the women typically feel uninhibited due to not being in a environment that forces them to put on a front. And if lucky, you get to not only glimpse the cooter--but have that and a fellatio topping as well for dessert.

Parker,

The penis isn't very smart and really can't tell how many hoops you've jumped through for the cooter. Needing to feel cooter's been earned is a function of the ego. We all know how easily a man's ego can be manipulated. :)

Keep things simple and be happy.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 03:34:25 PM »
you guys over think this....

BE YOURSELF...let the cards fall where they may...

i know for a fact that jake is a fun to hang with easy going dood....

dunno what the F happens to him when he logs onto getbig  ??? 
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2009, 03:36:45 PM »
You wish you could get out of it that easily!

NO NO NO...i'm not going to the zoo to  see 2 lions sleeping...an elephant taking a dump...a chimp just sitting there..and the cheetah sitting there bored out of its mind  >:(

and i'm ESP not going there in this DC heat....

talk to me in september woman and if u r nice enough ..ie...lemme watch the science channel all i want....we'll go ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 04:19:34 PM »
Parker,

The penis isn't very smart and really can't tell how many hoops you've jumped through for the cooter. Needing to feel cooter's been earned is a function of the ego. We all know how easily a man's ego can be manipulated. :)Keep things simple and be happy.

But I earned it Damn It >:( ;D It's funny how we play games with our own mind. Like OJ and his, "The Killer is still Out there", type of thinking...No shit, the killer is you.

So we rationalize the earning or working for the cooter, when in fact someone else is tapping it without "earning it"..So as said, that works our ego...for us to perform feats that make us beleive we are actually earning something.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 10:00:25 PM »
But I earned it Damn It >:( ;D It's funny how we play games with our own mind. Like OJ and his, "The Killer is still Out there", type of thinking...No shit, the killer is you.

So we rationalize the earning or working for the cooter, when in fact someone else is tapping it without "earning it"..So as said, that works our ego...for us to perform feats that make us beleive we are actually earning something.

Earned it, LOL!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 10:14:11 PM »
Juni,

Stephanie said you're a gay homosexual.

In addition she said talking about feelings is a good idea. knowing someone is a sap in advance gives women ample opportunity to run away and saves time. :)

I had to clean up the other stuff to comply with forum rules.

Now you know why we get along so well, LOL!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »
Juni,

Stephanie said you're a gay homosexual.

In addition she said talking about feelings is a good idea. knowing someone is a sap in advance gives women ample opportunity to run away and saves time. :)

I had to clean up the other stuff to comply with forum rules.

Now you know why we get along so well, LOL!
I am who i am.....i can pull it off though....i'm good looking....wait..WAS good looking  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2009, 05:14:38 AM »
I am who i am.....i can pull it off though....i'm good looking....wait..WAS good looking  :-\

She also said hi, LOL!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2009, 09:33:05 AM »
cooter economics 101 - easy cooter has a better ROI the so-called earned cooter. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 12:02:53 PM »
cooter economics 101 - easy cooter has a better ROI the so-called earned cooter. 

Migs,

Cooternomics 101, Rule 1, Section 1: There is no such thing on God's green earth as free cooter, it always has a cost.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2009, 01:49:14 PM »
tony, did you go on the date?
R