Author Topic: Romo/Jessica split  (Read 4379 times)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Re: Romo/Jessica split
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2009, 05:13:50 PM »
Tony looks like Chris Kringle in Santa Claus is Coming to Town ;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »
Tony looks like Chris Kringle in Santa Claus is Coming to Town ;D
Looks goofy   but he's the man!!!!   He's Eminem   and I Dre.
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2009, 11:22:19 AM »
x2

On top of that he is on his way to be worth well over 100 million dollars and having to deal with some bitch's Dad every other day would have to fucking suck ballz...Plus the her father is a fucking Nerd Jesus freak to boot...Romo has some serious natural talent...The problem is his work ethic and the fact that he can not look into a camera without smiling...

Matt Cassel is going to be a fucking stud in 3 years...Tom Brady is in awe of the guys arm...
I'm an SC fan  and have never gotten to see Cassell play.  Hopefully Leinerte (the other qb besides Romo   with the media up his ass) will get his head straight!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2009, 11:51:45 AM »
Romo fucked up.  She is the best he can ever get.  Her net worth is 10 times that of his and her career will last alot longer too.  Her clothing line alone last year brought in over $400 million.  She bought him a $100,000 boat and let him keep it. 
No Worries 4 me

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2009, 02:25:31 PM »
Romo fucked up.  She is the best he can ever get.  Her net worth is 10 times that of his and her career will last alot longer too.  Her clothing line alone last year brought in over $400 million.  She bought him a $100,000 boat and let him keep it. 
He needs no one right now....the only ass he needs to be touching is Andre Gurrod's!!!!!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2009, 02:29:34 PM »
The outcome of his ONLY 2 playoff games were bad but check his stats...both games were great performances by him.....we lost those two games as a team.   We had the G-men beat   but NY did what they had to to win that game   and the other games vs MORE EXPERIENCED QBS   Like Favre and Brady...so wtf!!!!!   The Seattle game ended with Romo doing something Bledsoe and all BACK UP QB's   should do...hold for the kicker....but because he was pissy mad at Parcells for yanking him and Romo loves getting in all action he kept holding  until   the nightmare of an incident.....it happened,  its over and behind me.   

but Romo will never forget it....and HE is the one who counts, not you, in all respect

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2009, 02:30:56 PM »
Romo fucked up.  She is the best he can ever get.  Her net worth is 10 times that of his and her career will last alot longer tooHer clothing line alone last year brought in over $400 million.  She bought him a $100,000 boat and let him keep it. 

Really? she is pretty much washed up, last thing I heard was her record company released her after dissapointing album sales.
Can we get a link to her "$400M clothing line revenue report" ?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »
but Romo will never forget it....and HE is the one who counts, not you, in all respect
Its behind him to ...we are on the same page....check Irvin's comments regarding TR...same thing!!!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2009, 02:32:21 PM »
Its behind him to ...we are on the same page....check Irvin's comments regarding TR...same thing!!!

Irvin...hahaha...the one who always stores his cousin's crack pipes in his car?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2009, 07:27:16 PM »
Really? she is pretty much washed up, last thing I heard was her record company released her after dissapointing album sales.
Can we get a link to her "$400M clothing line revenue report" ?

She claimed in Vanity Fair that her brand topped 400M...I guess we can take that with a grain of salt though considering Donald Trump claims he is worth over 4 Billion when most people believe he isn't even a billionaire anymore...

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »
She claimed in Vanity Fair that her brand topped 400M...I guess we can take that with a grain of salt though considering Donald Trump claims he is worth over 4 Billion when most people believe he isn't even a billionaire anymore...

Sued.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2009, 08:25:55 PM »
Irvin...hahaha...the one who always stores his cousin's crack pipes in his car?
Maybe he did  maybe he didn't I dunno.  But he knows football....college  and pro!!!!