Author Topic: Romo/Jessica split  (Read 4383 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Romo/Jessica split
« on: July 15, 2009, 11:02:06 AM »
It had to happen.  I called him a month ago  and told him   "Hey T, I want the fkin Super Bowl.....dump her  and get with the program" I just hope Jessica doesn't have a gun    or purse in that matter. :D  How about THAT COWBOY!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
((-::

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Romo/Jessica split
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 11:04:32 AM »
there's just no way he could keep her around much longer the way she's been adding the pounds

GO COWBOYS!!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2009, 11:05:52 AM »
wtf you guys talking bout

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »
there's just no way he could keep her around much longer the way she's been adding the pounds

GO COWBOYS!!!
Well she lived one of my dreams  by owning a suite at Texas Stadium!!!!!    I never got to get one   and was jeaslous of those rich ass people.   But we're all fans   rich and broke ass poor"

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:52 AM »
wtf you guys talking bout
Real football talk!!!!!!

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 11:27:09 AM »

GO COWBOYS!!!
blah blah blah... now that TO , jessica, and pacman  are gone, what else are you guys gonna blame? face it, cowboys are a decent team, but not THAT good. Just face the fact that ROMO is the problem, not jessica or pacman ( TO is somewhat of a problem, but it wasnt him that made romo look bad)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2009, 11:30:05 AM »
Romo is an average QB.  He wsa very good in the beginning until teams learned how to play him.  without TO, DAL isn't going to make playoffs.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2009, 11:36:55 AM »
blah blah blah... now that TO , jessica, and pacman  are gone, what else are you guys gonna blame? face it, cowboys are a decent team, but not THAT good. Just face the fact that ROMO is the problem, not jessica or pacman ( TO is somewhat of a problem, but it wasnt him that made romo look bad)
These DRAMATIC subtractions(TO Jessica, Pacman) are why there will be no reason for excuses  this year.   Dallas is better than many think. All the running backs (Barber, Jones, Choice and shshsh Coleman can get 1300 yds if they were to be the featured back......Roy and Crayton will prove to be top targets for Romo...with arguable the best TE tandem in the league.   The line got actually bigger and more physical this year.   The D has carried the team the last 3 yrs   and  be ever more dangerouse this year.   I am talking shhsht now   but I want the Super Bowl this year  BADLEY!!!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2009, 11:47:18 AM »
Romo is an average QB.  He wsa very good in the beginning until teams learned how to play him.  without TO, DAL isn't going to make playoffs.
His only problem was listening to others.   At the beginning  Bledsoe screwed up  Parcells tossed Romo in  in a way to call it a season ...but when he saw Romo winning and getting all the credit...all the sudden Parcells wanted to contol him...which messed with the guys mind at times...then he had Garrett and TO telling him what to do...he'd one of those guys (like Kobe) you have to let play on the fly.....he makes plays with what he has.   The players will adjust to him. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2009, 12:25:14 PM »
Football teams that place the blame on their wins/losses on one or two players or 'distractions' usually have other shortcomings that are much more glaring.... how do you get distracted as a football player when you make millions of $$$ and all you do is practice ?? hahha Cowgirls sucks...G-MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2009, 12:26:07 PM »
sorry
Regmac
could never like cowboys after what they did/ how they fired Tom Landry

No Respect

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »
Homo doesn't play football in January or February, so as long as he is your QB, you guys are out of luck. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2009, 02:48:57 PM »
blah blah blah... now that TO , jessica, and pacman  are gone, what else are you guys gonna blame? face it, cowboys are a decent team, but not THAT good.

Haaaa haaaaaaa!

QFT

It was fun seeing Jessica shake those knockers at the games, but now that she and T.O. are gone, there's no need to watch that team.  Roy Williams is not your savior, Cowboy fans.  He's just not that good.  He might be as good as I am today, and I'm a 38-year-old computer geek who hasn't played a down in 15 years. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »
sorry
Regmac

No Respect

oh brother  ::)

Twenty f*cking years ago....Get over it already.

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2009, 05:38:47 PM »
    GO STEELERS ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 05:58:35 PM »
oh brother  ::)

Twenty f*cking years ago....Get over it already.

Nothing to get over

I am just against all the moral corrosion comitted these days by people of your generation

disgraceful

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2009, 06:32:17 PM »
sorry
Regmac

No Respect

settle down Hank Hill.
Deep Tissue Massage

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »
fuck dont know about you guys but man id love to lick them nipples and eat that pie  :P
i

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2009, 08:03:05 PM »
settle down Hank Hill.
Landry great (person as he was) was going to get fired with or w/o Jones.  Dallas went 3-13 and were never going to get better.   I took it as putting him out of his misery.....he was going to keep Danny White and Pellure over drafting Aikman  and we'd turn into the Lions and Falcons.    I don't like the fact Jones fired Landry   but you have to bust some eggs if you want an omlette.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2009, 08:04:53 PM »
fuck dont know about you guys but man id love to lick them nipples and eat that pie  :P
So you want to taste my qb's spnk? :P

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2009, 08:05:35 PM »
settle down Hank Hill.
I'll tell you what!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2009, 08:08:31 PM »
Football teams that place the blame on their wins/losses on one or two players or 'distractions' usually have other shortcomings that are much more glaring.... how do you get distracted as a football player when you make millions of $$$ and all you do is practice ?? hahha Cowgirls sucks...G-MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not many real player on Dallas made millions the last few years.  Roy Williams  (the real one   you know safety and all )  made only 600,000 his last 5 yrs....only TO  and Romo finally had lucrative deals....Ware has yet to get what he deserves.....Witten is grossly under paid!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2009, 08:18:04 PM »
Homo doesn't play football in January or February, so as long as he is your QB, you guys are out of luck. 
The outcome of his ONLY 2 playoff games were bad but check his stats...both games were great performances by him.....we lost those two games as a team.   We had the G-men beat   but NY did what they had to to win that game   and the other games vs MORE EXPERIENCED QBS   Like Favre and Brady...so wtf!!!!!   The Seattle game ended with Romo doing something Bledsoe and all BACK UP QB's   should do...hold for the kicker....but because he was pissy mad at Parcells for yanking him and Romo loves getting in all action he kept holding  until   the nightmare of an incident.....it happened,  its over and behind me.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2009, 08:21:23 PM »

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2009, 08:26:38 PM »
Haaaa haaaaaaa!

QFT

It was fun seeing Jessica shake those knockers at the games, but now that she and T.O. are gone, there's no need to watch that team.  Roy Williams is not your savior, Cowboy fans.  He's just not that good.  He might be as good as I am today, and I'm a 38-year-old computer geek who hasn't played a down in 15 years. 
No one person SHOULD be conciderred a savior......teams win with a group of winners   and we have that now.