Author Topic: 2009 NPC Los Angeles - will Reginald Brantley win?  (Read 1509 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2009 NPC Los Angeles - will Reginald Brantley win?
« on: July 16, 2009, 12:26:56 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2009/07/15/npc-los-angeles-info-will-reginald-brantley-win/

The 2009 NPC Los Angeles is coming up this weekend on Saturday, July 18th. Promoter Jon Lindsay is going to have over 170 competitors (not counting crossovers), including close to 30 NPC Bikini competitors. We wll be taking pictures for bodybuilding.com, getbig.com and hardbody.com. The NPC Los Angeles is one exciting show, as we get to check out which competitors are vying to be in their best shape in preparing for the NPC USA one week later (in Vegas).

So come out to Culver City and support the show, and check out some of the best competitors in Los Angeles.

So who is my pick for the NPC Los Angeles to win in men’s bodybuilding. None other than Reggie the Machine, or Reginald Brantley, who barely lost the Super Heavyweight title at the NPC Orange County to the person I picked to win that show (Ronald Sargeant). Here is Reginald at the NPC Orange County, looking great, but will be in even better shape come the NPC Los Angeles. However, Todd Jewell is also in the contest, and has voved to come in and take it all!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: 2009 NPC Los Angeles - will Reginald Brantley win?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 06:49:34 AM »

... only if the judges/promoters need to fill their affirmative action quota.

- Block!
?

BBody81

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 07:57:48 AM »
You must be smoking some good crack Ron.  There is no way that guy will win.  Todd Jewell will take it

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2009/07/15/npc-los-angeles-info-will-reginald-brantley-win/

The 2009 NPC Los Angeles is coming up this weekend on Saturday, July 18th. Promoter Jon Lindsay is going to have over 170 competitors (not counting crossovers), including close to 30 NPC Bikini competitors. We wll be taking pictures for bodybuilding.com, getbig.com and hardbody.com. The NPC Los Angeles is one exciting show, as we get to check out which competitors are vying to be in their best shape in preparing for the NPC USA one week later (in Vegas).

So come out to Culver City and support the show, and check out some of the best competitors in Los Angeles.

So who is my pick for the NPC Los Angeles to win in men’s bodybuilding. None other than Reggie the Machine, or Reginald Brantley, who barely lost the Super Heavyweight title at the NPC Orange County to the person I picked to win that show (Ronald Sargeant). Here is Reginald at the NPC Orange County, looking great, but will be in even better shape come the NPC Los Angeles. However, Todd Jewell is also in the contest, and has voved to come in and take it all!

Too many Reggies  in the Western part of the NPC!!!!!   Not going to the LA  I have to save $$$$ for next week!!!!
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »

Imagine if the perspective USA bikini and figure competitors stripped down on stage to give the audience a preview of next week   like the BB'ers do.   Just imagine....just say'n. :) :) :) :)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 01:09:15 AM »
You must be smoking some good crack Ron.  There is no way that guy will win.  Todd Jewell will take it

My guess is Darryl Gee.

Ignore the timestamp on this posting.

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 05:36:11 AM »
WHAAAAAAAAT ?

Todd Jewel shits all over that dude, what's up with that guy Ron ?
why do you keep on hyping him, plenty of better guys out there

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 07:24:21 AM »
Look like IFBB cataluña championship is higher level than NPC LA.

Where is that past glory of NPC LA now?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 08:44:10 AM »
Look like IFBB cataluña championship is higher level than NPC LA.

Where is that past glory of NPC LA now?
He is fat ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »

Todd Jewell won the Super Heavyweight class, Darryl Gee won the Middleweight class and the overall, and Kevin Sperling won the Heavyweight. For Light Heavyweights, it was Kyle Witherspoon, for Welterweight, it was Anthony Marmon.

The contest was a good one, over 170 competitors, lots of USA potentials on stage, including Pete Ciconne and Tamer El-Guindy, who were there, but not competing. Ron Sargeant was also in the audience, watching the competition.

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 09:53:06 PM »
This could be Daryl Gee's moment to win the USAs as well.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 12:42:09 AM »
This could be Daryl Gee's moment to win the USAs as well.

dude looks good but there are better guys out there.
well... maybe you are right he could with the USA

not the North American tho, the mexicans are damn good in the middleweight class

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2009, 12:39:30 PM »
dude looks good but there are better guys out there.
well... maybe you are right he could with the USA

not the North American tho, the mexicans are damn good in the middleweight class
Funny    the NAC in 91  was the first bbing show I ever attended.   It was like the Olynpics   how they brought in all the competitors from their respective country. 

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 11:25:19 AM »

don't tell me those legs are flexed?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »

It was Daryl Gee's show to win and he did...