Author Topic: gh-15 Question - saving receptors  (Read 10300 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
gh-15 Question - saving receptors
« on: July 21, 2009, 12:01:51 AM »
Should an amateur come off totally when not compeating to save receptors or is there a low dosage for a certain period of time before trying to put on size again?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: gh-15 Question
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 12:14:35 AM »
Should an amateur come off totally when not compeating to save receptors or is there a low dosage for a certain period of time before trying to put on size again?

That depends on what you mean by "compeating"

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 12:22:23 AM »

"""HI FERLLAS,,,IN THE LIFE WHEN YOU WANT SOME.THING YOU MUST DO SCACRIFISE,,,COME OFF AND YOU 4LL STAY A LOCAL AMATEUR SO IF YOU WANT TO SAVE RECEPTOR JUST SWITCH WITH OTHER ROID.Z JUST SWITCH FROM TEST TO TREN OR GRAPEFRUIT"""
                                                                                                                                                                      GH15 APPROVED
asstropin

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 08:43:04 AM »
receptor downgrade is a fairy tale!!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 08:44:02 AM »
someone please save my receptor

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 08:45:17 AM »
receptor downgrade is a fairy tale!!!!!

then why isn't the 70yr old juicers as big as the 25yr old?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 08:47:01 AM »

"""HI FERLLAS,,,IN THE LIFE WHEN YOU WANT SOME.THING YOU MUST DO SCACRIFISE,,,COME OFF AND YOU 4LL STAY A LOCAL AMATEUR SO IF YOU WANT TO SAVE RECEPTOR JUST SWITCH WITH OTHER ROID.Z JUST SWITCH FROM TEST TO TREN OR GRAPEFRUIT"""
                                                                                                                                                                      GH15 APPROVED

good point.

If you want success in BB, just up the dosage and juice on!

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 08:48:31 AM »
here is my question !!!

say you use 1g of test a week.
then you want to reduce it for a few weeks.. lets say for 10 weeks you drop it to 500mg

will you still make gain ? Or it won't do shit to your body since you used more before

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 08:48:34 AM »
then why isn't the 70yr old juicers as big as the 25yr old?

Because his receptor got old and lazy?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 08:52:32 AM »
here is my question !!!

then you want to reduce it for a few weeks.. lets say for 10 weeks you drop it to 500mg

will you still make gain ? Or it won't do shit to your body since you used more before

that would interest me as well.

I heard from a few guys that never used more steroids and still made good gains.

Wo soll ich anfangen....wie viele wissen trainiere ich bereits seit 14 Jahren, Stoff seit gut 10 Jahren. Seit diesem Jahr nun habe ich erhebliche Probleme mit dem Blutdruck bekommen - Gründe lagen unter anderem an der Dauereinnahme von Ephe und sicher auch den Roids. Also habe ich erstmal Ephe raus gelassen, der Blutdruck kam somit schonmal auf ein erträgliches Niveau.

Da ich beruflich derzeit sehr eingespannt bin und auch nur noch unregelmäßig trainieren kann (mal morgens, mal abends, und wenn dann höchstens 3 x die Woche), habe ich die Roids auch heruntergeschraubt - vor allem auch weil ich auf einer Ami Seite etwas sehr interessantes gelesen hatte, was den Stack aus Tren, Testo P und Stanozolol betrifft. Ich fahre nun seit 8 Wochen diesen Stack, in (für meine Verhältnisse) ULTRA GERINGEN Dosis:

50mg Testo P eod (Montag, Mittwoch, Freitag)
0,5ml TriTren (BD) eod
10mg Stano ed

Wie mann sieht, komme ich so auf 150mg testo P, 300mg TrenMix (Acetat, Hexa, Enanthate) und 70mg Stano PRO WOCHE.

Mit diesem Stack komme ich seit guten 8 Wochen extrem gut zurecht, habe wirklich weder Muskelmasse noch Kraft verloren, ich finde sogar das ich eher noch Fortschritte gemacht habe. Für mich verblüffend, bedenkt mann was ich vorher schon alles an Mengen usw. genommen habe.

Ich wollte das nur kurz berichten, evtl. für die LITE Section interessant, für Leute die mit recht wenig recht viel erreichen wollen.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 09:19:23 AM »
that would interest me as well.

I heard from a few guys that never used more steroids and still made good gains.

I would read that, but unfortunately I don't speak 31 languages like you do  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 09:31:10 AM »
thanks for the quote, dk  ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 03:49:04 PM »

if you're planning on competing at any level, and wanting to take it further, you never come off.

test base all year long. add in compounds once or twice a year depending on your goals- bulking or cutting.
b

Stavios

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 03:50:54 PM »
if you're planning on competing at any level, and wanting to take it further, you never come off.

test base all year long. add in compounds once or twice a year depending on your goals- bulking or cutting.

how many years can one stay "on" before completely fucking up his nuts ?

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 03:53:49 PM »
 SHOW ME EVIDENCE OF RECEPTOR SATURATION... most get this idea because they come off and shrink a bit and then go on and make fast gains.. they figure that the "receptors" were clean and now primed for growth.. nope.. you shrunk and got back on the juice and grew... nothing more...   

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 04:05:03 PM »
I think it's beneficial to take at least a little time completely off each year, even if you are at a high level. Not because of receptors specifically but I suspect it's beneficial in various ways.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »
basically impossible to be catabolic when your in a hypercaloric state .... come off gear and keep all your muscle? = come off gear and start to get fat...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: gh-15 Question - saving receptors
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »
AnAl receptors no doubt

Genius

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »
I have actually read that testosterone increases the amount of AR:s (Androgen Receptors)..
I don't have the link to the scientific article.. it was not a "guru"-article..

I was very surprised by this facts..

Why the response to roids decreases with non-stop abuse may have other explanations..

Intake of food..
Age..

And so on..

You get the picture.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2009, 06:58:01 PM »
how many years can one stay "on" before completely fucking up his nuts ?

he didn't say about fucking up his nuts. he was worried about his receptors.

:)
b

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2009, 07:50:19 PM »
basically impossible to be catabolic when your in a hypercaloric state .... come off gear and keep all your muscle? = come off gear and start to get fat...

Very true bomz.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 09:38:40 PM »
here is my question !!!

"WITH A C.ERTAIN AMOUNT OF AAS YOU 4LL CARRY A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MUSCLE,,,LOWER THE DOSAGE AND YOU LOWER THE MUSCLE YOU4LL CARRY,,,PIRIOD."""
                                                                                                  gh15approved.                         
asstropin

Stavios

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 09:41:50 PM »
he didn't say about fucking up his nuts. he was worried about his receptors.

:)

I am worried about that tho  ;D

I want to improve, but I need my nuts or my girlfriend will fucking kick my ass when we will want to have kids in 3-4 years !  :o

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 09:45:10 PM »
I am worried about that tho  ;D

I want to improve, but I need my nuts or my girlfriend will fucking kick my ass when we will want to have kids in 3-4 years !  :o

I would do the 250iu of HCG twice weekly protocol.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 10:29:31 PM »
 CORRECT.. there are other benefits to coming off or at the very least coming down to hrt dosage.. if on is in their 40's to come off completely is aweful in regards to maintain any mass.. the natural test levels just arent there.. and yes, genius, test does increase the number of receptor and or satelite cells... that is one theory as to why these guys keep getting bigger.. resistance training is also show to increase androgen receptors.. couple that with prolonged test use and you have the guys of today.. (along with gh ect)