Author Topic: UFC fighter Kimo Leopoldo dead?  (Read 4845 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: UFC fighter Kimo Leopoldo dead?
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2009, 06:50:17 PM »
I am not a "made man", nor could I ever be a 'made man".I have family memeber who are, but since, my grandmother is part Polish, and my mother is German,I cant be a "made man".To be a "made man' you have to be 100% pure Italian, and have very very high influences.I know alot of "made men" and you would never even know they were "made".
When I was younger I may have not been a "made man " but I did hang around them, and acted as they did.
That is my past, and I am a diffrent person now.That world is very dark and mysterious.If you watch the movie GoodFellas, thats how it pretty much is.There is no playing around with those type of people.They play for keeps.
I seen a guy get his eyed poked out with a large screw driver for winking at a 'made mans " girl.
I personally dont think there is anything impressive or glamorous about being in the mob or being a "made man" anymore.At the time it was exciting, but now I live a very mellow, laid back life.Hanging around "made men " is kaos.You never know where you stand or whats goig to happened.They have no patience, and most of them are very very angry people.
Life is about being happy, evolving as a person and building up yourself aswell as othjer people.
Be be a 'made man" you got to be cold hearted and shrewd.You always have to watch your back and always look over your shoulder.To me thats not living, thats a life senstnce, and like being in prison.
Even if I was 100% Italian, I wouldnt want to be "made".

If i'm not mistaken, that's why they whacked Tommy, right?  Billy "Batts" was a made man, before Tommy touched him he should've gotten a green light  :-\
just not good enough

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2009, 06:56:03 PM »
"own me?" LOL
child, please...

How do you like those 8 or 9 posts i presented that show just how big of a dumbass you sounded like when you tried to come after me?

That part where you asked me "Why would it be obvious?".....and then I presented 8 or 9 posts showing you EXACTLY why it was obvious.

That must have really made you feel really foolish.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2009, 08:19:55 PM »
Brutal 1, said
If i'm not mistaken, that's why they whacked Tommy, right?  Billy "Batts" was a made man, before Tommy touched him he should've gotten a green light 

You are absolutly right.The movie GoodFellas, is very accurate about how things are done and act in the mob.The movie is based on the life of Henry Hill, a mobster who turned informant.The movie was so accutate in alot of ways, so I would say it probably more of a real life story, then just a movie.Writers dont know all the things that go on in the mob.Only someonbe who was involved would know.GoodFellas,let people know how brutal, kaotic, and how cut throat the mob really is.The mafia doesnt ask, they take.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »

If i'm not mistaken, that's why they whacked Tommy, right?  Billy "Batts" was a made man, before Tommy touched him he should've gotten a green light  :-\

If you know enough to be able to say the guys name then you obviously know he was a made man.  ::)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2009, 09:32:22 PM »
Some of the guys here apparently have no life.... :o ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2009, 09:37:44 PM »
GetitonNY you have a good physique and some entertaining stories, the thread is about Kimo, you just tend to always turn threads around to be about yourself more than the person in question, not hating, just an observation, you talk a lot, but i look forward to reading your posts, i dont always believe everything you say especially when it comes to your so called natural sponsored athletes that blow up quicker than Leverone on anadrol, but i find it and you entertaining and getbig is a better place for having you and your stories.  

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2009, 09:39:19 PM »
Some of the guys here apparently have no life.... :o ;D

That's probably one of the best compliments you can give me on here.  8)

I bask in the idea of being known as the typical getbig.com loser who hasn't picked up a barbell in his entire life and spends 80 hours a week glued to a computer screen.  :D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2009, 10:04:14 PM »
Honest, Thank you for the compliment I think? What natural athlete are you talking about blowing up quick that I endorse?
I sponsor WNBF Pro Curt Fisher, and a few other natural bodybuilders.But none of them have blown up.
When it comes to steroids, I am nuetral.Isupport natural bodybuilding and I support "open ' bodybuilders.I do hate people who go into natural shows, and cheat to win.To me those are no better then rapists.
I hate steroids users who enter natural shows.If I endorsed an athlete who claimed to be natural and I found out he was using roids, I would actually expose him on my website, and this website.
I beleive steroids are a choice, and its a personal choice.There is no right or wrong.The only time its wrong is when people use steroids and enter natural shows.
I was natural for 15 years, I hooped on the juice aftet I didnt Muscle Mania Pro World, and Team Universe.After seeing those athletes and having them admit to me that these shows arent really natural.I felt I went as far as I could naturally, and my body was genetically maxed out.I was stuck at 250lbs for 4 years.
So I got on the juice, tuned in my Musclemania pro card, and my PNBA Natural pro card card, and I will never step on a natural stage again, because I did use hormones.