Author Topic: Obama's top secret service agent fired after complaints of Obama's racism!  (Read 18402 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
This whole thing is almost comical, when Bush was Potus he was automatically guilty of any hint or speculation of wrong doing. Now that Obama is POTUS the same people who were conviting Bush over any rumor are now defending Obama saying we don't know all information.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Dude, we don't know what was said. And you don't know that "no white couple in such high position of prominence would have said..." Because I am willing to bet you over the years that has happened, when it comes to heads of state or CEO's and their security detail. It comes with the territory. And for some black men, we have been condition to "grin and bare it".

As I stated, we don't know what was said, what happened, or even if it was made up. But lap it up if you will. To me if there is no info, then it is a non-issue.

True, but it seems like the PO has not seen real disrespect, I've seen officers yelled at quite worse and keep their cool, and talking about some foul language...If you can't keep a cool head over a guy who obviously is upset over the fact that he is being questioned about being in his own home, then you need to re-analyze why you are on the force.

You're right. We dont know what was said. But if this article is accurate, there is no defense- especially not Jags. And comparing security detail for a CEO to the most powerful person on earth, c'mon dude. Theres a huge difference. The fact that you claim some black men have to grin and bare is irrelevant to this topic. Forget about two wrongs not making a right, in this day and age- with the media and lawsuits, that grin and bare it shit has run its course. Someone raking in a billion dollars would either have to pay the guy off or have the media up his ass or in court. Nothing comes with the territory anymore, especially not when your working for the President. This isn't the 60's. it's 2009.  

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
IFBB is right 110%. Jag as usual has blinders on and is taking a position that makes zero sense. The difference would have been that no white couple in such a high position of prominence would have made such racist remarks in the presence of a black secret service agent in the first place. And, if they did- you bet your caramel colored ass the whole media would descend on the white house like buzzards picking a dead hyena corpse dry.

Furthermore, you applauding Obama for not saying to the white SS agent- "Tough Luck, grin and bare it?" Are you for real? I suppose that having a black president gives the black first family the right to treat white employees like its the Jim Crow South but in reverse. We dont want those white SS agents getting "uppity"- they better just hush and do their job.  ::)

George,

i'm truly at a loss here. Could you please ellucidate for me what racist remarks you're claiming the first family made?

Who is mentioning colour or race here? ...other than the rumour mongers, trolls, and those who have been swept up by the manipulative attempts to paint America's first family as racist? Has it even been revealed what "certain demographics" are being discussed. If I had to go on my gut instinct, with no more evidence than what has been disclosed thus far, ...I'd say the "certain demographics" in question is the Gay & Lesbian one. It would not surprise me to discover that perhaps maybe someone in the household, ...and bear in mind, he brought a few people to live with him in the White house, has a more traditional view of marriage, and is sick & tired of hearing about gay marriage. I know I for one am sick and tired about hearing it. I wish the darned issue was settled already, that they could have equal rights with the rest of Americans, and we could put the issue to rest. It's quite possible that a gay Secret Service agent may take issue with having to hear complaints about the ongoing controversy. No one has established the Secret Service agent as a white man. No one has even established what complaints he took issue with. No one has even ascertained whether or not the Secret Service agent requested the re-assignment. There are no facts, only innuendo, speculation, and passionate knee-jerk reactions.

Let's sit back, and take a look at the facts. This is of course... beltway politics albeit via Alaska I hear.
I mean, ...it's not like political opponents would resort to spreading rumours & fanning the flames of paranoia is it?
We all know the political strategists, detractors, and character assasins, are above these sorts of dirty tricks... no?  
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
This whole thing is almost comical, when Bush was Potus he was automatically guilty of any hint or speculation of wrong doing. Now that Obama is POTUS the same people who were conviting Bush over any rumor are now defending Obama saying we don't know all information.

Unless you can provide us with more, or refute what i said, it's nothing. Now I just thought that Bush was complete idiot (okay, a smart idiot), he wasn't smart enoguh to do any and all of the so called wrong-doing,  and I never kept track of that. I believe that if this came out about Bush, and the same questions I put forth have not been answered, then it's moot, a dead, if not a non-issue.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Fox nwes - especially with obama's comments on gates - would be ALL OVER this story.

the fact that 'liveleak' is the only place we've seen it, probably means it is BS.

This could be a story that would drop obama ten points, if people believe he is a racist.  it's astounding how LOW the level of required evidence has become here.  Some kid makes a liveleak video and suddenly "Obama's TOP agent FIRED".  Just because 33 and friends want it to be, just so bad.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Wrong! If I'm your boss and I keep saying how I hate black people and tell you that I can change your position if you don't like than I'm the one who's committing a felony.

I guess when a black guy does it than it can't be racist  ::)
Or when that same black guy calls his Police officers stupid  ::)
Or when he screams AMEN after Rev.Wright calls for the death of the white man  ::)

You are a racist bitch.

First of all you dumbass, Jaguar is not a bitch and is not racist...If you can't take her on intellectually then don't post here...you have no idea whatsoever if the president is racist or not, you are relying on hearsay because it fits your own racist agenda....

The president has the right to have people guarding him whom he is comfortable with and who are comfortable with him....he is the most powerful man in the world and can do things like transferring an agent....why are you so caught up in that???

I especially resent you calling Jaguar a bitch....that word is always the last resort when certain men like yourself can't compete with women who are smarter and more perceptive than you.....if you don't like her opinion, too bad for you...go curl up in a corner in a fetal position and cry your eyes out..or go start a gay thread if you are so threatened by the opinions of women so you can converse only with men..

Dumbass :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Fox nwes - especially with obama's comments on gates - would be ALL OVER this story.

the fact that 'liveleak' is the only place we've seen it, probably means it is BS.

This could be a story that would drop obama ten points, if people believe he is a racist.  it's astounding how LOW the level of required evidence has become here.  Some kid makes a liveleak video and suddenly "Obama's TOP agent FIRED".  Just because 33 and friends want it to be, just so bad.

Priceless 240, priceless.  

You have promoted every 911 CT, Palin CT, etc, and I post a article I found and I am the CT'er?

BTW - Rev. Wright, the gates affair, Bill Ayeres, Rashidi, "White man's greed, rules a world in need", etc, is enough alone for me to know Obama hates whites.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
IFBB is right 110%. Jag as usual has blinders on and is taking a position that makes zero sense. The difference would have been that no white couple in such a high position of prominence would have made such racist remarks in the presence of a black secret service agent in the first place. And, if they did- you bet your caramel colored ass the whole media would descend on the white house like buzzards picking a dead hyena corpse dry.

Furthermore, you applauding Obama for not saying to the white SS agent- "Tough Luck, grin and bare it?" Are you for real? I suppose that having a black president gives the black first family the right to treat white employees like its the Jim Crow South but in reverse. We dont want those white SS agents getting "uppity"- they better just hush and do their job.  ::)

you're way over the line......come back to earth..I'm disappointed in you George..you are usually very level-headed and don't fall for trick articles like that one... wait for all the facts to come out.....it's amazing that people can't wait to tear down the president, and comments which include Jim crow and SS agents is way way over the top.....

I'll give you a pass and assume you didn't take your medication yesterday.....you know..the pills that control your delusions?? ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Priceless 240, priceless.  

You have promoted every 911 CT, Palin CT, etc, and I post a article I found and I am the CT'er?

BTW - Rev. Wright, the gates affair, Bill Ayeres, Rashidi, "White man's greed, rules a world in need", etc, is enough alone for me to know Obama hates whites.  
no,,obama is not racists against whites he is racists against some other folks,,,i wont say

Kazan

• Getbig V
no,,obama is not racists against whites he is racists against some other folks,,,i wont say

For cripe sake start taking your Zotepine again, the world will be so much clearer for you
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
For cripe sake start taking your Zotepine again, the world will be so much clearer for you

He has a secret link to the WH. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
He has a secret link to the WH. 

333386..you are really embarrassing us Bronxites with your racist conspiracy theories....accept that Obama is your president..I know that you never thought the day would come where a black man would be YOUR president....

LIVE WITH IT..it will only be for eight years of your life :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333386..you are really embarrassing us Bronxites with your racist conspiracy theories....accept that Obama is your president..I know that you never thought the day would come where a black man would be YOUR president....

Jockstrap has said many times that he has sources in the WH.

I dislike Obama because is a marxist fraud, not because he is black.  What does his color have to do with pursuing insane policies that have no basis in sound economics? 

Kazan

• Getbig V

Back to the race crap again huh?

It can't be because his policies would be disasterous to America, it has to be racist.

It's getting old, you can only play the race card so many time before it is removed from the game
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Jockstrap has said many times that he has sources in the WH.

I dislike Obama because is a marxist fraud, not because he is black.  What does his color have to do with pursuing insane policies that have no basis in sound economics? 

your hatred of Obama goes beyond that....or you would have started a post about his economic policies and not this racist post where you are trying to smear him with attitudes that actually reflect your own racism...

I'm not saying you are a bad guy....and I don't believe you hate black people....but you are unnerved by the fact that a black man is in the white house and you feel threatened....like something is not right with the world....

here is the perfect opportunity to reject your own past racist thoughts about black people....get over it....embrace and accept YOUR president..join the civilized world... :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Back to the race crap again huh?

It can't be because his policies would be disasterous to America, it has to be racist.

It's getting old, you can only play the race card so many time before it is removed from the game

it's not race crap as you put it....and actually 333 started this thread about race.....not about his "disastrous economic policies"..speak to him

Kazan

• Getbig V

it's not race crap as you put it....and actually 333 started this thread about race.....not about his "disastrous economic policies"..speak to him

for all you know 33 could be a black man. And your continued attempts to frame his as a racist are ridiculous at best. It's always the same with you guys as soon as anything thing is said that you don't like you have to hang a label on someone in an attempt to discredit anything they say.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

your hatred of Obama goes beyond that....or you would have started a post about his economic policies and not this racist post where you are trying to smear him with attitudes that actually reflect your own racism...

I'm not saying you are a bad guy....and I don't believe you hate black people....but you are unnerved by the fact that a black man is in the white house and you feel threatened....like something is not right with the world....

here is the perfect opportunity to reject your own past racist thoughts about black people....get over it....embrace and accept YOUR president..join the civilized world... :D

Gimme a break..the guy is an epic disaster regardless of race. Barry is the guy who has the race problem by commenting on the Cambridge thing or attending a racist church for 20 years. 3 starts economic posts on this moron all the time. I was also wondering which part of the civilized world we should join, as Barry couldn't get elected anywhere in Europe or asia so that illiminates a huge chunk of it.
L

24KT

• Getbig V

First of all you dumbass, Jaguar is not a bitch and is not racist...If you can't take her on intellectually then don't post here...you have no idea whatsoever if the president is racist or not, you are relying on hearsay because it fits your own racist agenda....

The president has the right to have people guarding him whom he is comfortable with and who are comfortable with him....he is the most powerful man in the world and can do things like transferring an agent....why are you so caught up in that???

I especially resent you calling Jaguar a bitch....that word is always the last resort when certain men like yourself can't compete with women who are smarter and more perceptive than you.....if you don't like her opinion, too bad for you...go curl up in a corner in a fetal position and cry your eyes out..or go start a gay thread if you are so threatened by the opinions of women so you can converse only with men..

Dumbass :'(

André, this kiss is for you. Thank You.
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
well..you don't understand our history...333 and I live in the Bronx and we always go at it all the time..I am not putting him down and if you read my posts and look at the tone I am actually tweaking him...not tearing him down....

some people are not Overt racists....but they harbor some inner ill will toward blacks for whatever reason....I'm just trying to help 333 find that inner ill will, reflect on it, and move on in a more positive direction...

I hated all the Bush bashers on here as well....it was insane how people would tear him down

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

André, this kiss is for you. Thank You.

Awwwww...thank you Jaguar..I'm blushing :-*

24KT

• Getbig V
for all you know 33 could be a black man. And your continued attempts to frame his as a racist are ridiculous at best. It's always the same with you guys as soon as anything thing is said that you don't like you have to hang a label on someone in an attempt to discredit anything they say.

I'm still waiting for an explanation by 333386 as to why he felt it was necessary to state
"...agent fired after complaints of Obama's racism!"

I'm beginning to feel like Clara Peller... where's the racism? ...except for in the subject title?

C'mon Kazan, ya have to admit, based on the evidence thus far disclosed, the response was a very prejudiced one.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Your a fool.  99% of my posts are on economic matters.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
well..you don't understand our history...333 and I live in the Bronx and we always go at it all the time..I am not putting him down and if you read my posts and look at the tone I am actually tweaking him...not tearing him down....

some people are not Overt racists....but they harbor some inner ill will toward blacks for whatever reason....I'm just trying to help 333 find that inner ill will, reflect on it, and move on in a more positive direction...

I hated all the Bush bashers on here as well....it was insane how people would tear him down

I can stand frauds, liars, and marxists.  Barry is everyone of those.  If his name were Berry Obamastein, Barry O'Malley, Barry Obamaino, Barry Obamez, I would eel the same way.

He is a disgrace.  Call me names all you like, because you and I both know you cant hold a candle to any of my economic arguments against the policies he pursues.

24KT

• Getbig V
Your a fool.  99% of my posts are on economic matters.

I'm not enquiring about 99% of your posts, ...I'm asking about this particular one and your choice of title.

Where's the racism? Or can you admit your choice of title was a very prejudiced one?
w