Author Topic: Obama's top secret service agent fired after complaints of Obama's racism!  (Read 18409 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I'm not enquiring about 99% of your posts, ...I'm asking about this particular one and your choice of title.

Where's the racism? Or can you admit your choice of title was a very prejudiced one?

Here is a pic of the guy:

If the story is true, 100% take it to the bank that Obama was complaining about white or jews. 

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
For cripe sake start taking your Zotepine again, the world will be so much clearer for you
fella,,,if you only knew who you are talking too i can get secrect service to knock down your door right now,,,but you might be just a little kiddie that is gonna get scared everythign I have said already on the getbig boards come true so far your just angry obama is president and you have him for doing a good job you waiting for one little slips up shere and there,,,if bush did you would ignore it,,,its ok fella

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

If the story is true, 100% take it to the bank that Obama was complaining about white or jews. 

Is that a picture of the secret service agent, or a picture of the person who posted the snippet on live leak?

I'm going to make a few calls to see what I can dredge up that may or may not shed some light on this.

In the meantime, could you please consider answering my question? Thanks.
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I can stand frauds, liars, and marxists.  Barry is everyone of those.  If his name were Berry Obamastein, Barry O'Malley, Barry Obamaino, Barry Obamez, I would eel the same way.

He is a disgrace.  Call me names all you like, because you and I both know you cant hold a candle to any of my economic arguments against the policies he pursues.

WOW.....a fraud, liar, and marxist.....yet your thread title doesn't mention these topics, it just goes right to his being a racist....that's the point we are making....and that is the point we are disputing.....

again I think u want Obama to be a racist to justify your own racist thoughts about him

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
fella,,,if you only knew who you are talking too i can get secrect service to knock down your door right now,,,but you might be just a little kiddie that is gonna get scared everythign I have said already on the getbig boards come true so far your just angry obama is president and you have him for doing a good job you waiting for one little slips up shere and there,,,if bush did you would ignore it,,,its ok fella

Guys I'd worry...I really don't know who or what the "secrect service" are but they must take orders from a semi retard who can't spell. I'd worry. 
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Is that a picture of the secret service agent, or a picture of the person who posted the snippet on live leak?

I'm going to make a few calls to see what I can dredge up that may or may not shed some light on this.

In the meantime, could you please consider answering my question? Thanks.

Which is what?  You have to suspend all common sense and reality to not think Obama has racist influences in him.  Jag, your problem is that, along with the other Obamabots, is that you refused to look at the real Obama, as opposed to the story book image created for you by a fawning media.  

Rev. Wright, Ayeres, his own stupid book about his father, Saul Alinsky, Khalid Rashidi, Odinga, Gates, etc.  

In his own book he said he alingned himself with the marxists and radicals.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Goddamit stop with facts would u....using Obama quotes written in easily accessible books is not fair. Barry was misquoted...by Barry. He really didn't mean that...he ment um..ahh...yeah um...he ment that he ..........uaahhaha.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
Which is what?  You have to suspend all common sense and reality to not think Obama has racist influences in him.  Jag, your problem is that, along with the other Obamabots, is that you refused to look at the real Obama, as opposed to the story book image created for you by a fawning media.  

Rev. Wright, Ayeres, his own stupid book about his father, Saul Alinsky, Khalid Rashidi, Odinga, Gates, etc.  

In his own book he said he alingned himself with the marxists and radicals.  

Which is : Where in the original live leak snippet, does it allege racism on Obama's part?
Can you admit your choice of subject title was a very prejudiced one.

Please address those questions before you forget. Go ahead, you can do it now before moving onto my next part.

As for his alignment with marxists & radicals. Since when did Marxism have anything to do with race.
Marxism is a political ideology. It's not about race. Furthermore, you throw in Ayres as support for your argument that obama is racist against whites, ...and try to support it further by citing a supposed reverence for Saul Alinsky as further support for a racist attitude against Jews?   :o    :o 

I know when you get to the end of a greased rope, the thing to do is to tie a big knot and hang on,
...but seriously, ...are you listening to yourself? Golly!  ::)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Goddamit stop with facts would u....using Obama quotes written in easily accessible books is not fair. Barry was misquoted...by Barry. He really didn't mean that...he ment um..ahh...yeah um...he ment that he ..........uaahhaha.

The Obamabots are a disgrace.  They can only name call me thinking that calling me a "racist" is going to negate the fact that:

1.  Stimulus = Failure
2.  Ayers, wRight, Odinga, Rashidi, Dreams of my Father, Gates, etc - Racist
3.  Health Care - failing miserably.
4.  Cap & Trade - Failing and massive tax hike on energy.
5.  Cabinet - full of tax cheats
6.  Bailouts - Worse than Bush
7.  Lied about closing Gitmo
8.  World Apology Tour

This is just the start.  Obama will be conisdered worse than Carter by the end of the year.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Which is : Where in the original live leak snippet, does it allege racism on Obama's part?
Can you admit your choice of subject title was a very prejudiced one.

Please address those questions before you forget. Go ahead, you can do it now before moving onto my next part.

As for his alignment with marxists & radicals. Since when did Marxism have anything to do with race.
Marxism is a political ideology. It's not about race. Furthermore, you throw in Ayres as support for your argument that obama is racist against whites, ...and try to support it further by citing a supposed reverence for Saul Alinsky as further support for a racist attitude against Jews?   :o    :o 

I know when you get to the end of a greased rope, the thing to do is to tie a big knot and hang on,
...but seriously, ...are you listening to yourself? Golly!  ::)

Saul Alinsky - self hating jew.
Ayers - Are you kidding me?
Rev. Wright  - do we really need to expose Obama's lies on this again?

As far as your question, I chose the term because it is plainly obvious, if the story is true, it is obvious it was about white or jews.

Additionally, he idiotic nonsense at his press conferance shows he is prejudiced against the cops and has a biased view on things, BEFORE EVEN KNOWING THE FACTS!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

It is said his identity is unknown, yet they have a clear as day pic of a man in shades. Anybody by now could have id the man.  This story has no legs.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Barry apologized for everything or anything that America does but can't really apologize for Wright and couldn't really apologize for his stupid remarks about the cops.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
It is said his identity is unknown, yet they have a clear as day pic of a man in shades. Anybody by now could have id the man.  This story has no legs.

Yeah I don't think there is much to this....
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Quotes from the Obama autobiography, Dreams of my father

WARNING: These Quotes include Offensive Language and Racism.

"That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn."

"In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

" I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE"

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

"Desperate times called for desperate measures, and for many blacks, times were chronically desperate. If nationalism could create a strong and effective insularity, deliver on its promise of self-respect, then the hurt it might cause well-meaning whites, or the inner turmoil it caused people like me, would be of little consequence."

'It was obvious that certain whites could be exempted from the general category of our distrust: Ray was always telling me how cool my grandparents were. The term white was simply a shorthand for him, I decided, a tag for what my mother would call a bigot. And although I recognized the risks in his terminology-how easy it was to fall into the same sloppy thinking that my basketball coach had displayed (“There are white folks, and then there are ignorant motherfuckers like you,” I had finally told the coach before walking off the court that day)-Ray assured me that we would never talk about whites as whites in front of whites without knowing exactly what we were doing. Without knowing that there might be a price to pay."

"To avoid being mistaken for a [racial] sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy."

“Sister Regina,” Marcus said. “You know Barack, don’t you? I’m trying to tell Brother Barack here about this racist tract he’s reading.” He held up a copy of Heart of Darkness , evidence for the court. I reached over to snatch it out of his hands…I tossed the book into my backpack. “Actually, he’s right,” I said. “It is a racist book. The way Conrad sees it, Africa’s the cesspool of the world, black folks are savages, and any contact with them breeds infection.”
Regina blew on her coffee. “So why are you reading it?” because the book teaches me things,” I said. “About white people, I mean. See, the book’s not really about Africa. Or black people. It’s about the man who wrote it. The European. The American. A particular way of looking at the world. If you can keep your distance, it’s all there, in what’s said and what’s left unsaid. So I read the book to help me understand just what it is that makes white people so afraid. Their demons. The way ideas get twisted around. It helps me understand how people learn to hate.” “And that’s important to you.”My life depends on it, I thought to myself. But I didn’t tell Regina that. I just smiled and said, “That’s the only way to cure an illness, right? Diagnose it.”

"When the weather was good, my roommate and I might sit out on the fire escape to smoke cigarettes and study the dusk washing blue over the city, or watch white people from the better neighborhoods nearby walk their dogs down our block to let the animals shit on our curbs-“Scoop the poop, you bastards!” my roommate would shout with impressive rage, and we’d laugh at the faces of both master and beast, grim and unapologetic as they hunkered down to do the deed. I enjoyed such moments-but only in brief."

"As it was, I learned to slip back and forth between my black and white worlds, understanding that each possessed its own language and customs and structures of meaning, convinced that with a bit of translation on my part the two worlds would eventually cohere. Still, the feeling that something wasn’t quite right stayed with me, a warning that sounded whenever a white girl mentioned in the middle of conversation how much she liked Stevie Wonder; or when a woman in the supermarket asked me if I played basketball; or when the school principal told me I was cool."
(Side Note, I'm White and get the Basketball question all the time, its the height, not the race, What a reactionary bozo.)

________________________ _____________________

Those are just some Jag.  From ZERO himself.  

The man is a racist.  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Guys I'd worry...I really don't know who or what the "secrect service" are but they must take orders from a semi retard who can't spell. I'd worry. 

HA! ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Saturday, March 29, 2008

"That’s just how white folks will do you. It wasn’t merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn’t know they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn."

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

" I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE"

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

"Desperate times called for desperate measures, and for many blacks, times were chronically desperate. If nationalism could create a strong and effective insularity, deliver on its promise of self-respect, then the hurt it might cause well-meaning whites, or the inner turmoil it caused people like me, would be of little consequence."

'It was obvious that certain whites could be exempted from the general category of our distrust: Ray was always telling me how cool my grandparents were. The term white was simply a shorthand for him, I decided, a tag for what my mother would call a bigot. And although I recognized the risks in his terminology-how easy it was to fall into the same sloppy thinking that my basketball coach had displayed (“There are white folks, and then there are ignorant motherfuckers like you,” I had finally told the coach before walking off the court that day)-Ray assured me that we would never talk about whites as whites in front of whites without knowing exactly what we were doing. Without knowing that there might be a price to pay."

"To avoid being mistaken for a [racial] sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets. We smoked cigarettes and wore leather jackets. At night, in the dorms, we discussed neocolonialism, Franz Fanon, Eurocentrism, and patriarchy."

“Sister Regina,” Marcus said. “You know Barack, don’t you? I’m trying to tell Brother Barack here about this racist tract he’s reading.” He held up a copy of Heart of Darkness , evidence for the court. I reached over to snatch it out of his hands…I tossed the book into my backpack. “Actually, he’s right,” I said. “It is a racist book. The way Conrad sees it, Africa’s the cesspool of the world, black folks are savages, and any contact with them breeds infection.”
Regina blew on her coffee. “So why are you reading it?” because the book teaches me things,” I said. “About white people, I mean. See, the book’s not really about Africa. Or black people. It’s about the man who wrote it. The European. The American. A particular way of looking at the world. If you can keep your distance, it’s all there, in what’s said and what’s left unsaid. So I read the book to help me understand just what it is that makes white people so afraid. Their demons. The way ideas get twisted around. It helps me understand how people learn to hate.” “And that’s important to you.”My life depends on it, I thought to myself. But I didn’t tell Regina that. I just smiled and said, “That’s the only way to cure an illness, right? Diagnose it.”

"When the weather was good, my roommate and I might sit out on the fire escape to smoke cigarettes and study the dusk washing blue over the city, or watch white people from the better neighborhoods nearby walk their dogs down our block to let the animals shit on our curbs-“Scoop the poop, you bastards!” my roommate would shout with impressive rage, and we’d laugh at the faces of both master and beast, grim and unapologetic as they hunkered down to do the deed. I enjoyed such moments-but only in brief."

"As it was, I learned to slip back and forth between my black and white worlds, understanding that each possessed its own language and customs and structures of meaning, convinced that with a bit of translation on my part the two worlds would eventually cohere. Still, the feeling that something wasn’t quite right stayed with me, a warning that sounded whenever a white girl mentioned in the middle of conversation how much she liked Stevie Wonder; or when a woman in the supermarket asked me if I played basketball; or when the school principal told me I was cool."
(Side Note, I'm White and get the Basketball question all the time, its the height, not the race, What a reactionary bozo.)

The man is a racist.  

24KT

• Getbig V
The Obamabots are a disgrace.  They can only name call me thinking that calling me a "racist" is going to negate the fact that:

I didn't call you a racist. I said "YOUR THREAD TITLE" was racist.
I didn't call your prejudiced. I said your response was.

love the sinner, hate the sin.  :-*

This is just the start.  Obama will be conisdered worse than Carter by the end of the year.    

...especially if you have your way. But I think there are alot of people able to discern fact from fiction,
...and will be able to see past the bs being slung. Good luck tho.

Ps: you do know that under universal health care, optometrists visits will be covered right?
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V

HA! ;D

Ur in trouble now..u laughed. Do u want this turning up at ur door.....charter member of the jocktheglide retard attack squad.
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Saturday, March 29, 2008

The man is a racist.  

another funny thing about you 333 is that you only focus on Obama's black side..also forgetting he is white as well......but that doesn't fit into your agenda does it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I didn't call you a racist. I said "YOUR THREAD TITLE" was racist.
I didn't call your prejudiced. I said your response was.

love the sinner, hate the sin.  :-*

...especially if you have your way. But I think there are alot of people able to discern fact from fiction,
...and will be able to see past the bs being slung. Good luck tho.

Ps: you do know that under universal health care, optometrists visits will be covered right?

The UE is racing to over 10% with no end in sight.  The tax increases will make it worse.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Yeah I don't think there is much to this....

What is f up, is that people are spending more time dwelling on this than the illegal alien stuff, and for a story that has no legs...what happens the next time?

And what is alarming, is that you and me could make up a seemingly semi-truthful story, and the net goes bananas.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Ur in trouble now..u laughed. Do u want this turning up at ur door.....charter member of the jocktheglide retard attack squad.

I can laugh because I see both sides of an issue..it's called having critical thinking skills....I am not a lap dog for any particaular agenda or political orientation.....I am only concerned with what is right, what is just, and simple common sense.....and this story about Obama without more proof is not right or just..it's ridiculous

BTW..my 1100th post....whoopee!!!!!!..just another 30,000 or so before I catch Bluto

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Only because he did so himself Andre:

""I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Only because he did so himself Andre:

""I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites"

my God man......the guy was 12 years old.....he was mixed up and didn't know where he belonged.....he probably masturbated too.......you gonna hold that against him as well???

also you insinuate that he is a closet radical muslim beause he went to a muslim school....I would bet that where he went to school there weren't very many schools that WEREN'T muslim.....

I guess all people who went to catholic school are all highly religious nuts who were indoctrinated with dangerous catholic ideology as well....

you live in the Bronx so you know how people here place their kids in catholic schools not because they are catholic but simply to keep their kids out of the public schools, many of which are substansdard....

don't read a motive as to him being schooled in a muslim school....he is NOT muslim..he is christian

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Dude you are sounding more like a CT'er everyday.