Author Topic: Former Juicers, how much did you keep?  (Read 3593 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: Former Juicers, how much did you keep?
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2009, 04:46:44 AM »
I wonder what Chick has to say. Chick how much of your gains did you keep when you came off?
shotgun on the team

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2009, 08:47:03 AM »
the pics below were taken at the biggest I have been at about 220 lbs and 10% bodyfat I think.

Ive never ran anything too heavy, usually about a gram in total, 500 mg test, and 500 mg something else. When I was 220 I used test and tren and could Bench 315 for 7-8 clean reps, Deadlift 545 for one with straps, and squat 315 for 5-6 reps ( I know its pathetic to bench more than you squat).

Now Im clean, been so for almost a year and weigh about 210 at 13-14% bodyfat. My lifts are as follows. bench 315 for 3 reps, deadlift  495 for one, and squat 315 for 1-2.

Your dog is wondering: wtf!?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2009, 01:53:53 PM »
Your dog is wondering: wtf!?

She didnt approve of juicing but didnt judge me for it.
shotgun on the team

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »
I had already powerlifted and worked out naturally for 7 years before I ever juiced. I was 178 @ 7% bodyfat. I am 5'6" tall (short)

My first cycle was 500 mg of Sustanon weekly and 1 AD-50 (on workout days). I did that cycle for about 4 months. I gained 15 lbs of muscle and my bodyfat stayed the same.

When I came off, I eventually lost about 8 lbs. So the math says that I made about 7lbs. of solid gains that I still have today. My bodyfat right now is around 12% and I am at 200lbs. clean.

I think if you start with a hard-earned solid base, it is possible to keep something from a decent cycle. This is why some lifetime naturals can't stand competing against guys who juiced years ago.

One other variabe to consider: When you juice, you have a "Natural" tendency to work out harder. I have never let myself forget what that work felt like, so I still work out hard (as if I were juicing) today.

When you watch the highly debatable Skip la Cours workout videos, you can see that sumbitch knows how to work out hard. Whether he is juicing or not aint my call. Sure, he looks juicy-juiced, but the point is (for all you non-juicers)-- do you have any idea what it feels like to work out completely "JACKED?"

Something to consider. NO, you won't recover as fast, no, you can't work out as hard or heavy, BUTTTTTT!!!!!! you may pickup on a few intensity tricks that will help your natural-for-life mentalities. Some of you natural guys just aint hittin it hard enuff mang! Didnt Ice Cube say somethin like "don't stop guy hit it!" Goin do it, goin do it, goin do it to it.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2009, 04:36:58 PM »
I wonder what Chick has to say. Chick how much of your gains did you keep when you came off?
I'm sure he'll tell you first thing after he comes off..
follow the arrows