Author Topic: Betancourt Nutrition-Looking for a salesrep.  (Read 6995 times)

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Betancourt Nutrition-Looking for a salesrep.
« on: July 22, 2009, 02:17:01 PM »
Betancourt Nutrition is looking for a self motivated young man/woman with a passion for fitness and sports nutrition. Our area of interest is in the state of Texas where there is a large market of athletes and bodybuilders who fuel the sales of corporate and local supplement stores. We're hoping to find someone with sales/fitness/nutrition experience or knowledge whose love for this industry is reflected in their physique and professional presentation.

If you’re interested please email your resume and a picture to dustin@betancourtnutrition.com. We're looking for someone young who is willing to start off part time, then as there territory grows over time, you will have full-time employment. We also need someone who can work independently, show pride in there work by keeping us updated of there progress, and work well with people. We plan on coming out with many more exciting products that will put us on the top in the sports supplement industry and we hope to find someone in Texas that can help take us there.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: Betancourt Nutrition-Looking for a salesrep.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 02:19:47 PM »
We plan on coming out with many more exciting products that will put us on the top in the sports supplement industry and we hope to find someone in Texas that can help take us there.

like?

creatine? protein powder ? Fat burner made of guarana or /and caffeine?    ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 02:28:30 PM »
You need to first hire yourself a wordsmith to help you with copy.  :-\

body88

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 02:38:11 PM »
Betancourt Nutrition is looking for a self motivated young man/woman with a passion for fitness and sports nutrition. Our area of interest is in the state of Texas where there is a large market of athletes and bodybuilders who fuel the sales of corporate and local supplement stores. We’re hoping to find someone with sales/fitness/nutrition experience or knowledge who’s love for this industry is reflected in there physique and professional presentation.

If you’re interested please e-mail your resume and a picture to dustin@betancourtnutrition.com. We’re looking for someone young who is willing to start off part time, then as there territory grows over time, you will have full-time employment. We also need someone who can work independently, show pride in there work by keeping us updated of there progress, and work well with people. We plan on coming out with many more exciting products that will put us on the top in the sports supplement industry and we hope to find someone in Texas that can help take us there.

You should look at your local radio ae's.  I've found them to be the best sales reps I've worked with while structuring media for my clients.  You want to look for a sales pro.  These people can sell anything with proper product information.  Your focus is to narrow right now. 

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 02:46:09 PM »
WHO'S / WHOSE

This is one of those cases where it is important to remember that possessive pronouns never take apostrophes, even though possessive nouns do (see it’s/its). “Who’s” always and forever means only “who is,” as in “Who’s that guy with the droopy mustache?” or “who has,” as in “Who’s been eating my porridge?” “Whose” is the possessive form of “who” and is used as follows: “Whose dirty socks are these on the breakfast table?”

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 03:04:53 PM »
Jorge i'm curious how much product you actually sell.

Maybe you have a very good product, maybe you have the best, but you don't have a massive well known pro sponsored by you, which is what seems to be the norm amount the biggest companies (doesn't mean you can't make good money in your own smaller company).

Why would a teen (largest market i assume) buy your product over others?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2009, 03:09:44 PM »
Jorge, you were a nice guy when I met you so I'm going to give you some advice.  Don't solicit sales reps here on Getbig because all you're going to find for the most parts is a bunch of trolls and idiots who will want to do nothing but talk shit about you
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2009, 03:11:15 PM »
WHO'S / WHOSE

This is one of those cases where it is important to remember that possessive pronouns never take apostrophes, even though possessive nouns do (see it’s/its). “Who’s” always and forever means only “who is,” as in “Who’s that guy with the droopy mustache?” or “who has,” as in “Who’s been eating my porridge?” “Whose” is the possessive form of “who” and is used as follows: “Whose dirty socks are these on the breakfast table?”

he's not very good with there/their/they're either

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2009, 03:12:22 PM »
Jorge, you were a nice guy when I met you so I'm going to give you some advice.  Don't solicit sales reps here on Getbig because all you're going to find for the most parts is a bunch of trolls and idiots who will want to do nothing but talk shit about you

He's not, he's advertising his product disguised as asking for a sales rep.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2009, 03:15:21 PM »

translation:I want your tight anus, Jorge.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2009, 03:18:31 PM »
I think Chick would be good for the position. ;D

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »
like?

creatine? protein powder ? Fat burner made of guarana or /and caffeine?    ::)

we have bullnox (a pre-workout N.O. w/ testosterone boosters), ripped juice liquid (w/ added beta-alanine and bcaa's), and a post-workout coming out...

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »
we have bullnox (a pre-workout N.O. w/ testosterone boosters), ripped juice liquid (w/ added beta-alanine and bcaa's), and a post-workout coming out...

do you have anything that couldn't be considered snake oil?

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »
You need to first hire yourself a wordsmith to help you with copy.  :-\

lol, true, but this isn't jorge, it's his new sales rep in miami dustin, i don't have my own account yet but i will soon, in the meantime he wanted me to make this post and see if it catches any interest, i kept re-doing the post so it would come out sounding the way jorge wanted it to but i messed up the flow of everything in the prosses, i edited it, let me know if they'res anything else wrong b/f i leave wrk.

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 03:40:50 PM »
WHO'S / WHOSE

lol, i feel like im in ENC 1101,this is dustin not jorge though, spell check it for me again.lol thx

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »
do you have anything that couldn't be considered snake oil?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 03:44:23 PM »
If you’re interested please email your resume and a picture to dustin@betancourtnutrition.com. We're looking for someone young

age discrimination is illegal in many US states

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 03:44:42 PM »

Maybe you have a very good product, maybe you have the best, but you don't have a massive well known pro sponsored by you, which is what seems to be the norm amount the biggest companies (doesn't mean you can't make good money in your own smaller company).

right now quality and proper presentation are our concerns, the market for sponsored athletes is changing...teens identify more w/ MMA athletes then they do gigantic bodybuilders...it wouldn't be smart to jump on a bandwagon when we don't know where its heading, but i can only speak for myself (this is dustin), jeez i need my own account already

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 03:45:30 PM »
Contact Vince Goodrum he'll sale anything ;D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 03:46:45 PM »
age discrimination is illegal in many US states

then what about that one:

We're hoping to find someone with sales/fitness/nutrition experience or knowledge whose love for this industry is reflected in their physique and professional presentation.

it's physical discrimination to me isnt it.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »
we're working are way up, right now quality and proper presentation are our concerns, the market for sponsored athletes is changing...teens identify more w/ MMA athletes then they do gigantic bodybuilders...it wouldn't be smart to jump on a bandwagon when we don't know where its heading, but i can only speak for myself (this is dustin), jeez i need my own account already

epic revealing dispise for the customers by explaining implicitely how superficial and stupid they are.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »
is jorge still mad at steve blechman?  he threw quite the hissy fit when steve wouldn't put his midget ass in MD

JorgeBetancourt

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 03:58:56 PM »

Here is our new plant about 150,000 square feet. We're taking it to a whole new level. (Dustin)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2009, 04:17:24 PM »
Here is our new plant about 300,000 square feet. We're taking it to a whole new level. (Dustin)
And really try to avoid jargon/cliche. It just makes people angry. Here's a few more examples: win-win situation; thinking outside of the box; best practices; paradigm shift; giving 110%; synergy; push the envelope; core competency.  :)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 04:19:34 PM »
I see SO MANY of these so called business professionals  with spelling and grammar errors left and right.  Why don't they take 2 minutes to proofread things.  It makes them look like tools.