Author Topic: Kevin Levrone: Drug Test Results and Claims  (Read 9354 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Kevin Levrone's Ridiculous Claim...........
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »
they posted the show over at RX where they are "revealing" the results of Kevins PED screen, i havent listened to the whole interview............... .but i am going to go out on a limb and predict it will come back clean.

Now..............he just mentioned that in an 8 week period he went from 204 at 14% bodyfat to 246 at 6% bodyfat................. anyone else think this is laughable............tho se numbers are on the upper limit of  what a steroid user can acheive, one would have to really be a hyper-responder to acheive something like that when they are already a season user of anabolics.  and this guy accomplished this compleatly "natural"

now, of course there is a literal litany of undetectable substances out there........SARMs, IGF, HGH to name a few......and of course passing a steroid test is not that hard to begin with.

my point is, if he wanted to do this, and have it be tangible and realistic to normal people, he should have kept the numbers more reasonable.............. ....because most juicers cannot even accomplish this.................i believe myself to be a rather genetically gifted person, but i would find it impossible to put on 40lbs. of solid muscle  in 2 months whil also dropping  my bodyfat percentage from 14% to 6%

what does this guy take us for???

i was 228 pounds at 6feet6 here . so im guessing kevin is 6feet4  ???
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 01:43:49 PM »
kevin has that constant on-swole perma-pump look about him wich is obvious of juicin
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2009, 01:45:28 PM »
whoa i did not see this picture

he really wants people to believe he went to this in 6 weeks naturally. wow. somebody in close proximity to him really needs to bitch slap him.
Who were the drug testers? His best friend? Of course he would natural then 8)

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2009, 01:56:40 PM »
Don't care what anyone says, the way he looks in that pic is not natural.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2009, 02:03:28 PM »
they were discussing/joking around on the radio show how Kevin might actually juice up for the olympia.

when/if Kevin starts juicing you will see the difference.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »

forget whether he is using or not....

yeah, the numbers he is throwing around are absurd............isnt keving levrone like 5'8-5-9, do you knwo how dense he would look if he was 246 at that height or even 226...............i am 6'5......and right now im about 252 at about 9-10% bf............i know a sucker is born every minute minute..........but does he think everybody is retarded??

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2009, 02:40:25 PM »

forget whether he is using or not....

yeah, the numbers he is throwing around are absurd............isnt keving levrone like 5'8-5-9, do you knwo how dense he would look if he was 246 at that height or even 226...............i am 6'5......and right now im about 252 at about 9-10% bf............i know a sucker is born every minute minute..........but does he think everybody is retarded??

oh brother where do i start where do i end lol. This is one dead broke poor society for the MAJORITY.  20-30 percent have that liar mentality like Levrone. Then you got an 80-85% completley GULLABLE society . Levrone should keep preying on his stupid-poor masses of people. I just laugh at the world many times, no point in trying to change people or make them honest or better, just simply laught at them knowing that they are all going straight to hell

just like bodybuilders and other athletes, the gullable society wants you to beleive and beleive themselves that these people are "special" when they are just regular people with great capabilities like you and i
A

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »
that ain't 6%, 10% BF maybe

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »
Soon Mr. (so special) Kevin Levrone will be the next Flex Wheeler.

WOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2009, 07:15:20 PM »
they were discussing/joking around on the radio show how Kevin might actually juice up for the olympia.

when/if Kevin starts juicing you will see the difference.

this isnt a gram a week and 5 ius gh a day.... this physique right here is amounts of steroids, amounts of gh, amounts of insulin, all that would make the average person think eh was trying to commit sucide by way of overdose.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »

are those "acid wash" jeans?  Very stylish.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2009, 08:06:39 PM »
are those "acid wash" jeans?  Very stylish.

actially paint coverd work pants
A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2009, 08:23:34 PM »

this isnt a gram a week and 5 ius gh a day.... this physique right here is amounts of steroids, amounts of gh, amounts of insulin, all that would make the average person think eh was trying to commit sucide by way of overdose.

exactly..........people just do not realize how much shit he was on in his hayday there in the mid-90s...............they all talk about how far they were pushign it back then........dorian, flex, shawn, they have all alluded to it...............think kevin was any exception.

people just cannot understand how second nature PEDs are to a guy like kevin levrone................. to him a gram a week means nothing............if he was just using a gram of test and 3 or 4 iu's of gh a day.................he would still consider himself natural.............you just have to crack a smile when you observe how devoted he is to this ruse.....he must even have himself fooled to an extent ;D ;D

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2009, 09:51:20 PM »

he really wants people to believe he went to this in 6 weeks naturally. wow. somebody in close proximity to him really needs to bitch slap him.

All genetics 100% PLUS the heavy workload and calories that build.

Admit it, he's a 1 in a few million freak for muscle growth.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2009, 10:39:01 PM »
I don't think he's juicing but I don't think he's 240 at 6%, either.

Like I say, he's still massive amounts of muscle away from his prime.  Huge amounts.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »
looking good there jonhayyyyyy

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Kevin Levrone: Drug Test Results and Claims
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2009, 02:19:47 AM »
exactly..........people just do not realize how much shit he was on in his hayday there in the mid-90s...............they all talk about how far they were pushign it back then........dorian, flex, shawn, they have all alluded to it...............think kevin was any exception.

people just cannot understand how second nature PEDs are to a guy like kevin levrone................. to him a gram a week means nothing............if he was just using a gram of test and 3 or 4 iu's of gh a day.................he would still consider himself natural.............you just have to crack a smile when you observe how devoted he is to this ruse.....he must even have himself fooled to an extent ;D ;D

One competitor on another forum was claiming that Kevin first tried GH in the year 2000. Claimed Kevin was buying GH off of his friend and was asking how to use it since it was his first time.  :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2009, 02:23:04 AM »
As far as the test, I trust it about as much as I would trust GH I bought from Palumbo. It was all planned, Palumbo supposedly doubted that Levrone was natural then challenged him to take a test. I guarantee Kevin's sponsors will sponsor their forum now.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2009, 02:34:54 AM »
all "Levrone Formula"  :D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2009, 04:36:24 AM »
I don't think he's juicing but I don't think he's 240 at 6%, either.

Like I say, he's still massive amounts of muscle away from his prime.  Huge amounts.
I agree he isn't as lean as he thinks he is...

%age bodyfat isn't worth talking about unless you use the hydrostatic weighing method anyway there is too much error with other methods...

weight means nothing people can look amazingly different at the same weight...