Author Topic: Usain Bolt running now!  (Read 7207 times)

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
Re: Usain Bolt running now!
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2009, 07:02:40 PM »
Usain Bolt was on 'Top Gear' a BBC programme the other week. He said he was 210lbs. He was in star in reasonanly priced car - he was about 4th overall and the Stig said if he was lighter he would have won

Brit sprinter Harry Aikines-Aryeetey is pretty damn built probaly biggest in world sprinting atm

It's not fair he's that bigIt doesn't make sense to be that big in sprinting...And another thing, when the hell did the Stig start talking?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »
Jeremy Clarkson said the stig said that when talking to Usain.

Thatguy is getting better. I watched a documentaryabout him Craig Pickering and cum other black sprinter around the time of olympics - hes gonna be bettwe than dwain i think.

Dwain was incredible though 7 years ago running 9.86 i think

Here is the clip

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2009, 07:28:01 PM »
His fingers are ginormous!!  :o He must have a long penis  :-X
P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2009, 08:00:25 PM »

More of this please , who gives a fuk about some monkey on drugs running..give us the pussy  :P

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »
A bunch of the Jamaican team just got caught for 'banned substances'

apparently none of the medal winners were involved...ho ho ho ha ha ha. Whats funny is that all the major track commentators are doing what they always do...hmm yes well it wasnt usain or asafa, so thats great news...bullshit they all know what the deal is I wish theyd stop lying about it.

It was like this british sprinter simeon williamson, ok nothing special, then goes and trains in Jamaica for three months, all of a sudden he's blowing everyone else in England away  ::)

NOT true, he has never run sub 10 secs.  He beat Dwain Chambers in their last head2head, as Dwain performed badly....under no circumstances can u say Simeon has "blown everyone away"....not even close.  I hope Simeon does well in the world champs, but he aint read yet - he most probably won't even make the final.

Watch your facts.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2009, 10:09:31 PM »

another all natural jamacian.  i rest my case.  usa athletes like jones cant hold up with multi injuries after the olympics and you guys are still upping the game

I like to think of Mr Johnson as Canadian, lol.  But real talk, steroids or no steroids, dude was one of the most talented sprinters of all time...shame he had to mess it up.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2009, 10:12:37 PM »
I thought some idiot would take that as racist.  :-\

You referred to him as a monkey. That is a term thrown at black sportsmen quite frequently this side of the atlantic.
Just watch your mouth, then we're all good.  8)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2009, 10:13:18 PM »
I like to think of Mr Johnson as Canadian, lol.  But real talk, steroids or no steroids, dude was one of the most talented sprinters of all time...shame he had to mess it up.

yeah...i'd like think of bolt as jamacian coming to the states for quality stuff.
Oh...Monica!

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2009, 10:18:21 PM »
yeah...i'd like think of bolt as jamacian coming to the states for quality stuff.

Whatever u say bro, whatever u say!

Keep hatin if it mek u feel better!  8)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »
You referred to him as a monkey. That is a term thrown at black sportsmen quite frequently this side of the atlantic.

Ok I will.  :) But I only referred his arms.  :P  ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #60 on: July 25, 2009, 04:10:04 AM »

its only racist if u want it to be..........

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 25, 2009, 04:17:22 AM »
ALL DRUGS.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #62 on: July 25, 2009, 04:27:54 AM »
fellow drug taker and former chist like athlete carl johnson seems to agree with you....

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 25, 2009, 04:59:52 AM »
fellow drug taker and former chist like athlete carl johnson seems to agree with you....

1. What is a chist?
2. Who is Carl Johnson?

:o

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2009, 05:24:40 AM »
how odd, jamaicans went from nothing to there entire sprint team dominating. probably don't even have tests in jamaica..

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2009, 05:36:44 AM »
Whatever u say bro, whatever u say!

Keep hatin if it mek u feel better!  8)

no need for the sunglass emoticon.  as i said...the truth hurts.  if i could get him a lab and get past the blocking agents...i'd be proven correct.  maybe because he is a money bag at the moment stuff goes under the table.  i dont know what's formula for getting caught and getting by system.

i'd say lolo is more diet (lean down 10-12lbs since her coll days) and training with mild usage of some jumper stuff. she starting to have alot of the injuries of a natural athlete who pushes too far and hard for a period time.  multi muscles pulls, physique breakdown since the olympic. as noted...your country men and women are still gunnin it. like a natural f##kin trying to outlift a bber...as far as poundage and reps day in/day out.

still could be usage but incline to believe that if she had be jacked at the olympics ala flojo, benson jones, that chinese hurdle who powered hurdles like they werent there at his top end, she would have powered thru that last hurdle instead of stumble herself to 9th place and crying.  we really dont know...do we? maybe it's her not going all drug out as many say that kept her from the gold.  anyway...i always her since i met her through a friend.

Oh...Monica!

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2009, 05:38:50 AM »
no need for the sunglass emoticon.  as i said...the truth hurts.  if i could get him a lab and get past the blocking agents...i'd be proven correct.  maybe because he is a money bag at the moment stuff goes under the table.  i dont know what's formula for getting caught and getting by system.

i'd say lolo is more diet (lean down 10-12lbs since her coll days) and training with mild usage of some jumper stuff. she starting to have alot of the injuries of a natural athlete who pushes too far and hard for a period time.  multi muscles pulls, physique breakdown since the olympic. as noted...your country men and women are still gunnin it. like a natural f##kin trying to outlift a bber...as far as poundage and reps day in/day out.

still could be usage but incline to believe that if she had be jacked at the olympics ala flojo, benson jones, that chinese hurdle who powered hurdles like they werent there at his top end, she would have powered thru that last hurdle instead of stumble herself to 9th place and crying.  we really dont know...do we? maybe it's her not going all drug out as many say that kept her from the gold.  anyway...i always her since i met her through a friend.

If she's in the olympics she uses.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2009, 05:39:03 AM »
His fingers are ginormous!!  :o He must have a long penis  :-X

???

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2009, 09:34:02 AM »
If she's in the olympics she uses.

it's like mj's ghost and x files.  we want to believe

Oh...Monica!

spinnis

« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2009, 09:35:58 AM »
The jamacians just ran the 4 X 100m m race and crushed everyone again,

It could have been a new world record if Bolt didnt jog the last second of the race  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #70 on: July 25, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »
Settle down "bubbles"

And just for you Bubbles was MJs monkey , you retarded ape  :-*

Myra

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: July 25, 2009, 09:55:54 PM »
  I was not consulted.  Hopefully she will refuse all sexual contact with everyone on the grounds that she is not married.

yes isent that what girls usuly do on shitty shows like that?...not