Author Topic: Robert Burneika The Verdict  (Read 21329 times)

jbreezey

• Getbig II
Re: Robert Burneika The Verdict
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2009, 02:07:10 PM »
Its was goin meeting Block and Wiggs. When I met Block and Wiggs I weighed 248-252lbs., in that rande I dont weight myself everyday.I was covered up and next ot Troy Alves,Quincy Taylor and Robert Burenika I could see how I look on 210 lbs.
Van I weighed 240 lbs until I used HCG and my weight went to 253lbs.
Block The Pic I showed you when I competed I weighed 258lbs,that was the official weight by John Lindsays Medical scale.Right now I am right around 248 lbs plus, of you guys dont beleive me I could have wiggs meet me at the GYM and have him photograph me standing on  a scale.I will do this next week, this week I oaught a soar throat, and I am on Antibiotics, The Z =Pac.But next week when I can eat again my weight will be right back up to 248-252 lbs.I think I losr 4-6 lbs being sick.My stomach has been jacked and my throat hurt like hell.It sucked.I think I caught it at ther Mr USA, finals from this girl who was coughing, she was the wives of one of the competitors.When I woke up Sunday, I felt like a city bus hit me.I was throwing up, sweating, and my throat hurt.I am getting better slowly.
Anyways is was cool meeting Wiggs and Blockhead I really never really met anygbody from getbig, except for Croatch, the rest of you jokers are in hiding, lol.They were both cool guys, and funny.We agreed you cant take anybody on getbig seriously, lol

You've met me numerous times.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2009, 02:16:12 PM »
Van, I got up to 250 totally drug free after 13-15 years of hard training.I have very large bones 8 1/2" wrist, and a huge rib cage.I just used Sustanon 250 ,Primo and Tren and got to 290lbs.If I was to use a ton of GH and Insulin I could have gotten up to 330.But the problem was my waste would have grown aswell.I was on GH for 5 weeks, and in the 5 weeks my waist was starting to look thick only on 4iu's.So I stopped.If I was to use a ton of GH I would have looked exactly like Art Atwood.
He was huge. But its not the physique I was hoping to obtain.My problem was even at 258lbs I still wasn't big enough because of my large bone structure.I need to be 270-280 on stage, to keep up with the other guys on stage.Large bones add 20-30 lbs to a person body.So that means you have to be 20-30 lbs heavier then everbody else.Even Troy Alves, said, you got those big ass bones, so you are going to look thick but you are going to be blocky.It is what it is.0
The bottom line is yes if I would have use a GH and Insulin I could have been 310-330 lbs, the problem was I didn't want to carry that much weight around.Even 290lbs I felt heavy, I mean really heavy.I don't know how these guys do it.I had a hard time breathing, walking up stairs and even tying my shoes.I guess, I don't have what its take to become a pro bodybuilder

AS ALWAYS SPOT ON...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »
JBreezy, when did I meet you ? NJ Flex thank you again for always having my back

spinnis

« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »
Van, I got up to 250 totally drug free after 13-15 years of hard training.I have very large bones 8 1/2" wrist, and a huge rib cage.I just used Sustanon 250 ,Primo and Tren and got to 290lbs.If I was to use a ton of GH and Insulin I could have gotten up to 330.But the problem was my waste would have grown aswell.I was on GH for 5 weeks, and in the 5 weeks my waist was starting to look thick only on 4iu's.So I stopped.If I was to use a ton of GH I would have looked exactly like Art Atwood.
He was huge. But its not the physique I was hoping to obtain.My problem was even at 258lbs I still wasn't big enough because of my large bone structure.I need to be 270-280 on stage, to keep up with the other guys on stage.Large bones add 20-30 lbs to a person body.So that means you have to be 20-30 lbs heavier then everbody else.Even Troy Alves, said, you got those big ass bones, so you are going to look thick but you are going to be blocky.It is what it is.0
The bottom line is yes if I would have use a GH and Insulin I could have been 310-330 lbs, the problem was I didn't want to carry that much weight around.Even 290lbs I felt heavy, I mean really heavy.I don't know how these guys do it.I had a hard time breathing, walking up stairs and even tying my shoes.I guess, I don't have what its take to become a pro bodybuilder

Nope, bone structurs only differ at Most 6 pounds.
yes ive read about this type of stuff,, And im sure Tatyana can confirm it

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2009, 03:44:25 PM »
Nope, bone structurs only differ at Most 6 pounds.
yes ive read about this type of stuff,, And im sure Tatyana can confirm it

i don't think he means the bones weigh 20 lbs more. i think he means you have to be 20-30 pounds more muscle to look as good as someone your height with small bones.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2009, 04:03:30 PM »
You hit the nail right on the head Hazbin.I couldnt have said it better myself

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »
You hit the nail right on the head Hazbin.I couldnt have said it better myself

you ever notice you meet some of the top pros in a track suit and they look average?  then they pose later that day and you can't fathom where all that muscle was hidden.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2009, 04:13:46 PM »
Your right Hazbin.How about the small boned Black guys who way, like 198lbs.The peel off and step on stage nad the look 240lbs.But in clothes, they look like nothing special.I had a friend of mine named Eddie Wide, beleive it or not.He was all natural, he weight 198lbs, but he had the most round muscle belly's and the his muscles were so dense and stridated.
When you would see him you would think, he works out a bit.But when he stepped on stage it was like OMG.
As a matter of fact he beat John Hansen for the Mr Universe title in 1996. John Hansen was 2" shorter and outweighed Eddie by 15lbs, but Eddie looked bigger, and killed John Hansen on stage.He made John loook smooth and blocky.
Hazbin its the guys who are covered up and dont look impressive is the ones you got to look out for,lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2009, 04:27:20 PM »
large bones would only add 5 or 6 pounds of body weight.

however, a wider frame would allow a person to hold more weight. 

Toney freeman's skeleton probably only weighs 5 pounds more than Lee Priest's, but he can stand onstage 100 pounds heavier.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2009, 04:31:11 PM »
No, a big boned man with a large, rib cage, will need up to 20-30 of muscle to look as big a  small boned man with a smaller waiste.Trust I know this.When I weighed 210lbs I look like I weigh about 190lbs.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2009, 04:32:06 PM »
Your right Hazbin.How about the small boned Black guys who way, like 198lbs.The peel off and step on stage nad the look 240lbs.But in clothes, they look like nothing special.I had a friend of mine named Eddie Wide, beleive it or not.He was all natural, he weight 198lbs, but he had the most round muscle belly's and the his muscles were so dense and stridated.
When you would see him you would think, he works out a bit.But when he stepped on stage it was like OMG.
As a matter of fact he beat John Hansen for the Mr Universe title in 1996. John Hansen was 2" shorter and outweighed Eddie by 15lbs, but Eddie looked bigger, and killed John Hansen on stage.He made John loook smooth and blocky.
Hazbin its the guys who are covered up and dont look impressive is the ones you got to look out for,lol

here's Robbi and Vince the year each of them won the masters 'O'

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2009, 05:06:59 PM »
Hazbin isnt it funny how in those sweats, Robby Robinson dont look like much, but when he peels off.....BAM!!!!. In those sweats he looks like he weighs about 175lbs.But onstage he looks like he weighs 230lbs

jbreezey

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2009, 08:49:50 PM »
JBreezy, when did I meet you ? NJ Flex thank you again for always having my back

I worked out at eastern and serene with you. You gave me a kilo of glutamine when I was getting ready for my first show. I was Gustavo's training partner.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »
I worked out at eastern and serene with you. You gave me a kilo of glutamine when I was getting ready for my first show. I was Gustavo's training partner.

glutamine - you swear by it?  worth the cost?

Stavios

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2009, 10:01:49 PM »
No, a big boned man with a large, rib cage, will need up to 20-30 of muscle to look as big a  small boned man with a smaller waiste.Trust I know this.When I weighed 210lbs I look like I weigh about 190lbs.

yeah that's my problem

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »
If I was to use a ton of GH I would have looked exactly like Art Atwood.
He was huge. But its not the physique I was hoping to obtain.

I guess, I don't have what its take to become a pro bodybuilder

But Atwood turned pro and even won one pro show.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »
i don't think he means the bones weigh 20 lbs more. i think he means you have to be 20-30 pounds more muscle to look as good as someone your height with small bones.
damn your outsizing both matarazzo and yates there

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2009, 11:24:51 PM »
damn your outsizing both matarazzo and yates there

close huh?  but i always looked like shit on stage.

Stavios

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2009, 11:25:34 PM »
close huh?  but i always looked like shit on stage.

that's a bit harsh, you looked quite good on stage

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2009, 11:28:39 PM »
that's a bit harsh, you looked quite good on stage

thanx Stav!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2009, 12:57:56 AM »

damn man you had pro size, seriously...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2009, 10:19:49 AM »
Van you are right, he did turn pro and one pro show.But like I said before I needed more size to turn pro.When I weighed 290lbs off season I was only about 10 % bodyfat, because I have a very fast metabolism.At that weight I felt like shit, I couldn't tie my shoes, I couldn't walk up step, without getting winded, and my heart would pound of of my chest even when I slept.
Plus sitting and sleeping it was hard to get comfortable, and you sweat like a bastard.I don't know how these pro bodybuilders do it.I know my body could hold more weight, but even at 290 lbs I was very uncomfortable.
I know if I would have hoped on GH and Insulin I could have probably got up to at least 315-325 lbs.
When I was competing I was dating a girl in Colorado, and I befriended Eric Fromm who at the time was competing as well.Eric was constantly trying to get me to use GH and Insulin.He would say, your a freak now, why not become a monster.He even offered to show me how to time my insulin and get me kits.This back when Eric Fromm weighed 315 lbs, and he wasn't very big boned.Eric Fromm may he rest in peace was a very big guy.Man did he pull woman, girls loved Eric.
Eric was a nice guy and would have made a great pro if he didn't have so many bad habits.
Alot of people dont know this but Eric was a very good artist, he could draw almost anything.He called himself the Viking, and he would draw these awesome pictures of muscular vikings, and midevil pictures.
So Van your right, Art Atwood did win one pro show, the Canadian pro, but after that it was down Hill from there.
Nobody wants to look at a thick blocky, big wasted bodybuilder like myself.Art was one of the biggest and hardest pro bodybuilders to ever hit the stage, but him symmetry wasn't the best.Thats why he only won one pro show.
If ART had a smaller bone structure he be one of the best pro bodybuilders ever, he was huge and hard, but he had big bones.

Now Hazbin, you look great!!! You have great size and great shape, kudos to you my man for building such a great physique.
When I look at a physique like yours, it reminds me of how bodybuilding used to be, before these big bloated freaks came along.
Your huge but you still look human.You have the kind of physique that a tenage kid would pic up a magazine, and say, I want to look like him.Now tenages pic up magazines and say, man I don't want to look like Jay or Branch, in my opinion.
Good job Hazbin

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2009, 10:27:27 AM »
Van you are right, he did turn pro and one pro show.But like I said before I needed more size to turn pro.When I weighed 290lbs off season I was only about 10 % bodyfat, because I have a very fast metabolism.At that weight I felt like shit, I couldn't tie my shoes, I couldn't walk up step, without getting winded, and my heart would pound of of my chest even when I slept.
Plus sitting and sleeping it was hard to get comfortable, and you sweat like a bastard.I don't know how these pro bodybuilders do it.I know my body could hold more weight, but even at 290 lbs I was very uncomfortable.
I know if I would have hoped on GH and Insulin I could have probably got up to at least 315-325 lbs.
When I was competing I was dating a girl in Colorado, and I befriended Eric Fromm who at the time was competing as well.Eric was constantly trying to get me to use GH and Insulin.He would say, your a freak now, why not become a monster.He even offered to show me how to time my insulin and get me kits.This back when Eric Fromm weighed 315 lbs, and he wasn't very big boned.Eric Fromm may he rest in peace was a very big guy.Man did he pull woman, girls loved Eric.
Eric was a nice guy and would have made a great pro if he didn't have so many bad habits.
Alot of people dont know this but Eric was a very good artist, he could draw almost anything.He called himself the Viking, and he would draw these awesome pictures of muscular vikings, and midevil pictures.
So Van your right, Art Atwood did win one pro show, the Canadian pro, but after that it was down Hill from there.
Nobody wants to look at a thick blocky, big wasted bodybuilder like myself.Art was one of the biggest and hardest pro bodybuilders to ever hit the stage, but him symmetry wasn't the best.Thats why he only won one pro show.
If ART had a smaller bone structure he be one of the best pro bodybuilders ever, he was huge and hard, but he had big bones.

Now Hazbin, you look great!!! You have great size and great shape, kudos to you my man for building such a great physique.
When I look at a physique like yours, it reminds me of how bodybuilding used to be, before these big bloated freaks came along.
Your huge but you still look human.You have the kind of physique that a tenage kid would pic up a magazine, and say, I want to look like him.Now tenages pic up magazines and say, man I don't want to look like Jay or Branch, in my opinion.
Good job Hazbin

thanx man, i never looked right on stage. i could be 240 ripped and end up 215 on stage.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2009, 10:45:16 AM »
Hazbin I don't know whats wrong with your eyes, but you look great to me.As far as dropping so much weight, maybe you were getting enough protein in on your precontest diet.Alot of guys cut there carbs but dint keep there protein high enough.When you cut carbs, the protein has to be at least 1.75-2 grams of protein per body lb per day.Because if you dint you wind up be catabolic, and calorie deficient.So if you weighed 240lbs you would be taking in 480 grams of protein , which is still under 2000 calories, then off course depending on your metabolism 50-200 grams of carbs, then fat for your energy.I usually cycle my carbs, for instance I go, 100, 150,175, 150 125 ,100, then load up 400 grams, then I go back down.By staggering the carbs the body it keeps the metabolism going.So your depleting glycogen then reloading glycogen.On your low carb days your using good fats like Safflower oil, which is CLA, flax seed, Natural Peanut butter, Almond butter, red meat.If you have a fast metabolism you need more fat, because clean fats burn very very fast unlike, carbs, which store as glycogen.Believe it or not, when your on lower carb diet you have sometimes more energy, and you don't have the sugar crashes you get from eating alot of carbs.
Fellas, if your dieting read this post, you can learn alot from it.This is how you get hard, but still keep your size.
Hazbin you look amazing, your physique is awesome.I wish I had you round muscles and symmetry

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2009, 11:58:41 AM »
LOTS OF GOOD ADVICE IN THIS THREAD,ESP EATING TO BULK/CUT,AND YES EVEN REC LIFTERS COULD GAIN SOME GOOD INSIGHT HERE TO BUILD OR MAINTAIN THROUGH EATING RIGHT AND CONSISTENT.MAKES A BIG DIFFERENCE .THE DRUG PART UNFORTUNATLEY IS A BIG ISSUE AND WILL BE CAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT IN BUILDING AND CONDITIONING AN AMATUER AND PRO PHYSIQUE.