Author Topic: StrikeForce offering Fedor a contract!!  (Read 10066 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: StrikeForce offering Fedor a contract!!
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2010, 04:13:54 PM »
And yet the UFC HW division has no one to fight him. Brock Lesnar never stood a chance before he faked his illness. No one else in the UFC is in Fedor's league.

The person with the best chance of beating Fedor is Overeem and last time I checked, he's not a UFC fighter. Fedor will fight better competition outside the UFC.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »
Fedor has not done shit.  Beating cans and washed up UFC fighters is nothing to brag about. 

I agree with you about the whole M1 thing...But just from a fedor-brock as fighters point of view your being very naive.....the statement above applies to Brock way more than fedor....you stated that Brock a fighter with five fights that has only been competing in MMA for 2&1/2 years (against has beens & never was fighters)would demolish everyone on that top ten list above....yet you call a fighter that has compiled a 31-1 record & has been competing for over a decade the king of cans!?!Dude I'm sorry but that is some ignorant shit right there.....

Just a point as well....I'm not a Fedor fan or Brock fan so I have no bias.....I was rooting for rogers against fedor & Mir against Brock.....
DAWG

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2010, 04:49:18 PM »
Ha ha!  So much Fedor cock sucking going on here...lol.  The fact is Fedor would make a lot more money in the UFC than with organizations that keep going out of business. M1 is a joke.  Fedor is the only marquee fighter and the M1 name is used by Finkelchtein to leverage "co-promotion" dollars out of other organizations.  The UFC has NO UPSIDE to co-promoting with a no-name organization.  Why would they invest millions of dollars to help build a competitor's brand?  M1 would have a colossal brand building opportunity if they could headline an event with the UFC. 

You turds need to get off the Fedor circle jerk train long enough to realize that Fedor is a complete retard who is being manipulated by a bunch of shrewd Russian business guys.  Not only are they costing him a shitload of money, but they are ruining his legacy by continuing to feed him cans.   
Meltdown...
S

suckmymuscle

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »
Ha ha!  So much Fedor cock sucking going on here...lol.  The fact is Fedor would make a lot more money in the UFC than with organizations that keep going out of business. M1 is a joke.  Fedor is the only marquee fighter and the M1 name is used by Finkelchtein to leverage "co-promotion" dollars out of other organizations.  The UFC has NO UPSIDE to co-promoting with a no-name organization.  Why would they invest millions of dollars to help build a competitor's brand?  M1 would have a colossal brand building opportunity if they could headline an event with the UFC. 

You turds need to get off the Fedor circle jerk train long enough to realize that Fedor is a complete retard who is being manipulated by a bunch of shrewd Russian business guys.  Not only are they costing him a shitload of money, but they are ruining his legacy by continuing to feed him cans.   

Meltdown. First of all, being a moderator doesen't give you the right to insult members calling them turds. I don't do it in the board where I mod, and I don't expect this from any mod.

And Fedor would make more money in the UFC? Bullshit. He is part owner of M-1 Global. In Strikeforce, he gets parts of the sales tickets revenues as well as pay-per-view revenues. Would he get that in the UFC? No. I hope you're not believing that Dana White was going to give Fedor 30 mil for a few fights like he claimed, because that's a lie. Fedor has said that he's open to fighting in the UFC if Dana accepts to copromote the fight with M-1 global.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2010, 04:55:49 PM »
The whole Fedor is an owner of M1 in a joke.  He has a minority stake in a company that he generates virtually all of the revenue for.  And, it's not that much revenue.  How many shows a year is M1 putting on?  How many PPV dollars are they generating?  How many tickets are they selling.  What sponsors do they have? Unless they co-promote with another organization, they ain't doing shiat.  And, in spite of the fact that what little they are making is all due to Fedor's draw, Fedor still only gets a minority share!  LOL!!  Think about how retarded that is.  Fedor is doing all the work and Finkelchtein is making virtually ALL the money.

Had he done a UFC deal, he would have gotten a big contract, huge bonus potential and a % of PPV.  And because the UFC isn't going anywhere, he would have longevity in his income stream.

Either he knows this and chose to pass it up because he knows he'll get beat, or he doesn't because he is being swindled by Finkelchtein.
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2010, 07:51:41 PM »
The whole Fedor is an owner of M1 in a joke.  He has a minority stake in a company that he generates virtually all of the revenue for.  And, it's not that much revenue.  How many shows a year is M1 putting on?  How many PPV dollars are they generating?  How many tickets are they selling.  What sponsors do they have? Unless they co-promote with another organization, they ain't doing shiat.  And, in spite of the fact that what little they are making is all due to Fedor's draw, Fedor still only gets a minority share!  LOL!!  Think about how retarded that is.  Fedor is doing all the work and Finkelchtein is making virtually ALL the money.

Had he done a UFC deal, he would have gotten a big contract, huge bonus potential and a % of PPV.  And because the UFC isn't going anywhere, he would have longevity in his income stream.

Either he knows this and chose to pass it up because he knows he'll get beat, or he doesn't because he is being swindled by Finkelchtein.

You probably believe that Dana White was gona give him 30 mil for a few fights deal and also a % of PPV income. He wouldn't. The UFC owns their fighters. Dana White tells them what to do, who they'll be fighting and there is the champion's clause, which states that, if a fighter keeps winning, the UFC gets to renew the contract wiothout the fighter's volition being involved. UFC fighters are slaves of Dana White and Fertitas.

As a co-owner of M-1 Global, Fedor gets a % of both PPV and tickets sales revenues as well as over 300 K per fight without including the sales ticket and PPV revenues. That's a good deal. One hell of a deal. Fedor also gets to fight in his sambo tournaments and, as the M-1 Global brand name increases in value, Fedor gets richer since 20% of 10X is more than 20% of X. You obviously seem unable to grasp this simple concept. As for Finkelstein owning most of M-1, he started it and put all the money behind it. Fedor didn't put a single dime ther and got 20% of it simply because he's their most valuable fighter. It's fair.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2010, 02:53:58 PM »
Have you ever seen what a UFC contract looks like?  I have.  Do you know how many UFC fighters get a piece of the PPV?  I do.  Do you know how much money top UFC fighters are making off their sponsors because of the exposure they get on PPV events?  I do.

Fedor was offered a deal that gave him a huge salary, huge win bonus potential, PPV % and the ability to continue doing his precious Sambo. What the UFC did not bend on, was co-promotion with M1, and why should they?  M1 gains everything and the UFC gains nothing from co-promoting an event with them.

In a few years, Fedor will be totally irrelevant.  He will be gone and the UFC will go on.  They really don't need him.  If it were me, I would do a UFC deal, make the money and cement my legacy.     
w

suckmymuscle

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2010, 04:17:43 PM »
Have you ever seen what a UFC contract looks like?  I have.  Do you know how many UFC fighters get a piece of the PPV?  I do.  Do you know how much money top UFC fighters are making off their sponsors because of the exposure they get on PPV events?  I do.

Fedor was offered a deal that gave him a huge salary, huge win bonus potential, PPV % and the ability to continue doing his precious Sambo. What the UFC did not bend on, was co-promotion with M1, and why should they?  M1 gains everything and the UFC gains nothing from co-promoting an event with them.

In a few years, Fedor will be totally irrelevant.  He will be gone and the UFC will go on.  They really don't need him.  If it were me, I would do a UFC deal, make the money and cement my legacy.     

Do you really believe that they were going to give Fedor 3 mil per fight? Lmao, they don't make that for an event when you add PPV plus ticket sales revenue, and you think they are giving that to a single fighter for a single fight? Dream on, baby.

And cement his legacy? By doing what? Fighting a former WWE bafoon with a total of 5 fights who's claim to fame was defeating a middle aged Randy Couture who he outweights by 40 lbs and a nobody called Frank Mir. It is Lesnar who needs to fight Fedor to prove that he's the best and not the other way around. Do you know who Couture thinks would win in a fight between Fedor and Lesnar? Not Lesnar. He defeated Nogueira, one of the stars of the UFC, twice in his prime. Carwin is a joke who only has size on his side, and Fedor just crushed a guy his size who is a much better striker.

Fedor's legacy is already cemented. He is a three times winner of the heavyweight belt at PRIDE, regarded as a bigger promotion than the UFC in every way that counts - which is why Dana White bought it in the first place: to end so that the UFC wouldn't have competition. There will always be people like you who thinks Fedor is a scam, just like there are a very small number of people who believe that Bobby Fischer wasn't that great either. There will always be that 0.0001% of people who disagree. Who gives a shit to what they think?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »
  Do you really believe that they were going to give Fedor 3 mil per fight? Lmao, they don't make that for an event when you add PPV plus ticket sales revenue, and you think they are giving that to a single fighter for a single fight? Dream on, baby.

And cement his legacy? By doing what? Fighting a former WWE bafoon with a total of 5 fights who's claim to fame was defeating a middle aged Randy Couture who he outweights by 40 lbs and a nobody called Frank Mir. It is Lesnar who needs to fight Fedor to prove that he's the best and not the other way around. Do you know who Couture thinks would win in a fight between Fedor and Lesnar? Not Lesnar. He defeated Nogueira, one of the stars of the UFC, twice in his prime. Carwin is a joke who only has size on his side, and Fedor just crushed a guy his size who is a much better striker.

Fedor's legacy is already cemented. He is a three times winner of the heavyweight belt at PRIDE, regarded as a bigger promotion than the UFC in every way that counts - which is why Dana White bought it in the first place: to end so that the UFC wouldn't have competition. There will always be people like you who thinks Fedor is a scam, just like there are a very small number of people who believe that Bobby Fischer wasn't that great either. There will always be that 0.0001% of people who disagree. Who gives a shit to what they think?

SUCKMYMUSCLE
If PRIDE was so much bigger how did Dana buy it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »

Bigger in terms of popularity and caliber of fighters does not mean, necessarily, that it was bigger in terms of revenues.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 04:48:19 PM »

The story of the Yakuza ties crippled them. They lost their TV deals and other means of making money, thus making it easy for the Fertitas, not Dana, to swoop in and buy it out.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #86 on: January 11, 2010, 10:22:07 AM »
The truth is that a lot of the Pride fights were fixed.  It was one big circus and it is now dead and gone...ha ha!
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 11, 2010, 10:31:47 AM »
More UFC fights have been fixed than Pride...ha ha!

Shogun says hello.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #88 on: January 11, 2010, 10:37:11 AM »
Pride is dead and the UFC thrives.  Choke on that biatch...ha ha!
w

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2010, 11:01:41 AM »
 ;D

your still at it my Colombian friend...
Torturing the Fedor Fanatics...

I'm one of them  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 11, 2010, 11:30:02 AM »
;D

your still at it my Colombian friend...
Torturing the Fedor Fanatics...

I'm one of them  ;D

He doesn't really torture anyone. All he does is come off as an immature 40 year old. Everyone know he has a vested interest in the UFC and that he also moonlights as Dana White's personal knob polisher.

His obsession with Fedor is just downright creepy for a 40 year old man.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2010, 11:36:50 AM »
lol...my obsession with Fedor?  Please ::)  You know half of his fights were fixed right?  Come on.  Tell me you at least know that ....
w

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2010, 11:50:52 AM »
lol...my obsession with Fedor?  Please ::)  You know half of his fights were fixed right?  Come on.  Tell me you at least know that ....

lol...

how the workouts going at the UFC gym??
any pics....

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2010, 11:25:52 PM »
Pretty good actaully.  I'm getting banged up though.  Right now I have two jammed fingers, a black eye and jacked up right knee.  The jiu jitsu classes are pretty grueling.  There are some tough dudes in there.

Here is my instructors last fight in Strikeforce from just a few weeks ago.  He won by UD:

w

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2010, 09:31:45 AM »
wow...
its awesome that you have instructor that is actually is a pro-fighter..
not some weekend warrior...