Author Topic: Alright you guys, I hope you folks are happy with the changes  (Read 14146 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Alright you guys, I hope you folks are happy with the changes
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2009, 09:09:56 AM »
The spelling is quite good considering it is Melvin. He had help but a few words were missed. Melvin, how about delivering on your promise to publish Goodrum's Guide to Trademark Calves or whatever you were going to call it? Having that promise outstanding for several years doesn't make your word look good. You promise but don't deliver. It was supposed to be a freebie.

jack_ftype

• Getbig II
  • Sans Peur
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2009, 09:50:07 AM »
as manbearpig so eloquently stated, in the time vince has wasted posting in this thread arguing about his 'business' he could've fixed the spelling errors.  absolutely pathetic.  your company would be the last company on earth I would buy anything from.  that's the honest truth.  all the face time you've had on getbig you could've built a reputation as a decent, hardworking guy who is working to get a company of the ground.  and a lot of us around here would have supported that.

instead, we all see you are a genuine lowlife arrogant moron therefore you have lost at least several dozen potential customers.

lets say around 50 people, repeat customers - 50 X $50 average order = $2500 from this site alone, and that is if everyone ordered only one product once.  Lets say everyone ordered twice a year = $5000 you could've made from getbig alone.

I know your business won't succeed because you don't even realize how much money you've lost already, and if you can't learn from mistakes you can't succeed.  Your welcome for my time, dipshit.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2009, 09:57:12 AM »
as manbearpig so eloquently stated, in the time vince has wasted posting in this thread arguing about his 'business' he could've fixed the spelling errors.  absolutely pathetic.  your company would be the last company on earth I would buy anything from.  that's the honest truth.  all the face time you've had on getbig you could've built a reputation as a decent, hardworking guy who is working to get a company of the ground.  and a lot of us around here would have supported that.

instead, we all see you are a genuine lowlife arrogant moron therefore you have lost at least several dozen potential customers.

lets say around 50 people, repeat customers - 50 X $50 average order = $2500 from this site alone, and that is if everyone ordered only one product once.  Lets say everyone ordered twice a year = $5000 you could've made from getbig alone.

I know your business won't succeed because you don't even realize how much money you've lost already, and if you can't learn from mistakes you can't succeed.  Your welcome for my time, dipshit.
Quality,true post right there

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2009, 10:23:10 AM »
People are shopping for merchandise, not looking for spelling errors...... ::)

I keep the site updated and perform regular checks and balances on it to insure secure and safe shopping....not a very easy task.

But again, providing quality customer service and support is the key factor in a successful business. 

This is why you won't succeed or will do minimmal business.  You think people who shop online are as ignorant as you.  If I go to a website and notice spelling errors (depending on severity and number) I think they must not care much about their company so how can I expect them to care much about their product or service.  And you said you have NO employees so business can't be that good if you are able to do everything yourself (except fix your website, like taking off the UPS Store address if you are no longer there)  How can you provide great customer service if it is only you.  If you are shipping, packing, billing, collecting etc.  how much time are you spending on complaints, missing shipments etc.  What you are doing is simply taking orders from your website and then taking the money and buying them directly from the manufacturer or distributor and having them fulfill the order.  You are not actually doing any of the fulfillment yourself.  The thing you need to do is quit acting like you have some huge business with all this equipment and now private label supplements.  Honestly you should just stick to keeping Queer Vissy happy.  He seems to be the bread winner in your couple.  You are only his eye-candy (sorry had to stop their and laugh very hard).  But seeing what he looks like, it's hard to believe you are the good looking one of the two.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2009, 10:27:40 AM »
The spelling is quite good considering it is Melvin. He had help but a few words were missed. Melvin, how about delivering on your promise to publish Goodrum's Guide to Trademark Calves or whatever you were going to call it? Having that promise outstanding for several years doesn't make your word look good. You promise but don't deliver. It was supposed to be a freebie.

The ebook was out for a long time and should still be floating around if you use google.  Its no longer available on my website because I'm putting together a full body training guide
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2009, 10:35:35 AM »
The most common problem that bodybuilders have developing is their calves My new e-book, “Goodrum’s Guide to Great Calves” will be available for at no charge. This book will outline the training methods I used to develop my trademark calves and will be a valuable asset to anyone who has struggled for years to develop them.

This book will be available in Mid-November. No pre-order is nessesary and will be available in our online store.

;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2009, 10:54:58 AM »

I have a number of people from Getbig that buy supplements and equipment from me.  That's why I did make an announcement about the changes here.

As far as your example is concerned, I don't run my business with charts and diagrams.  Its run through hard work and good customer service.

And as far as me wasting time posting here when I could be making changes, I can do both at one time.  While I'm typing this, the flash files that I edited are being uploaded to the web server.

Now I have some work to do, hope that helps...... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2009, 10:59:56 AM »
This is why you won't succeed or will do minimmal business.  You think people who shop online are as ignorant as you.  If I go to a website and notice spelling errors (depending on severity and number) I think they must not care much about their company so how can I expect them to care much about their product or service.  And you said you have NO employees so business can't be that good if you are able to do everything yourself (except fix your website, like taking off the UPS Store address if you are no longer there)  How can you provide great customer service if it is only you.  If you are shipping, packing, billing, collecting etc.  how much time are you spending on complaints, missing shipments etc.  What you are doing is simply taking orders from your website and then taking the money and buying them directly from the manufacturer or distributor and having them fulfill the order.  You are not actually doing any of the fulfillment yourself.  The thing you need to do is quit acting like you have some huge business with all this equipment and now private label supplements.  Honestly you should just stick to keeping Queer Vissy happy.  He seems to be the bread winner in your couple.  You are only his eye-candy (sorry had to stop their and laugh very hard).  But seeing what he looks like, it's hard to believe you are the good looking one of the two.

Of course you wouldn't buy any exercise equipment from me, Keith.  You have that 200,000 sq foot gym that you built in Las Vegas to train in.

Oh wait a minute, that's right.  You sold a bunch of memberships and the gym isn't even opened up and the only thing there is a foundation and some metal bars sticking out from the ground.  But I guess that's what you call a successful business...... ::)

If anyone is a scam artist, its you.  Please refund those customers the money they spent for the gym you're obviously not going to open
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2009, 11:19:59 AM »

Its a lot bigger than that but regardless of the size of the warehouse or what it looks like, the key to a good business is taking care of your customers you have and selling quality equipment at a fair and honest price.

A lot of companies will spend the majority of their money build fancy websites and have fitness models and etc but then they'll sell cheap equipment and won't answer the phone when someone is calling complaining about their broken stuff.

Its a lot slower progress to build a customer base playing by the rules but its well worth it.

Honestly guys I think Vince fancies himself a McFarland/240/Layne Norton/Adonis internet legend. He has been posting crap for the better part of this decade between here and mayhem. I'm sure he knows he is a joke to most of us but I think he likes the attention; or better yet CRAVES it.

From his infamous messed up carb load at the Metrolina  ::) to his failed 240 supported Aprils fool gag about becoming head of security for the Falcons, Vince loves the fact that people will pay attention to him, which apparently doesn't happen in the real world.

Its obvious hes not as intelligent as the aforementioned posters but I give him credit for being persistant.

I'm convinced if the majority of us ignored him he would just go away. However his post usually generate multiple views and posts so he knows that he has found his niche. Hes never really melted down despite constantly humiliating himself where as everyone else has (remember 240 and MattT) so I think alot of his stuff is a work. Take his post above as an example.

Does anyone really believe he has multiple customers that are willing to make multiple purchases of fitness equipment? How many of us train at gyms that upgrade the equipment/facilities every year? Do we really think he has the means to replace defective products? This doesn't happen with the ELITE suppliers of home fitness equipment like Bowflex but Vince G does? I could go on and on, with his updating of his newsletter etc.. but I digress because in the words of Adonis "its to easy".

Its all a work so maybe hes smarter than we think.

I mean seriously Venom Vince the wrestler couldn't get over with the fans but I'm sure if he would be headling WWE pay per views with his Vince Goodrum CSN MFT persona. Vince you should have swapped gimmicks.......

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2009, 11:27:26 AM »
The guy is giving you some valid pointers and you're acting like he's insulting you personally ::)

People don't go looking for spelling errors, but they do spot them and every little thing counts. It takes ages and tons of effort to get a good name and reputation, but nothing more than a trivial mistake to make a bad impression. Yes, not every single person is going to refrain from making a purchase because you've got incorrectly spelt text, but it will definitely lower your image and performance over time.

If you took pride in what you did, you'd work on correcting the mistakes, instead of rolling your eyes at people who are bothering to give you constructive criticism.

LOL, I actually enjoy numerous spelling errors on business websites because one would tend to think if a company makes simple grammatical mistakes than perhaps they would also mis-price items allowing the customer to purchase something cheaper than advertised.

I get it Vince you're a genius.

I would feel that his site was secure enough for me to leave my credit/banking info.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2009, 11:56:26 AM »
Honestly guys I think Vince fancies himself a McFarland/240/Layne Norton/Adonis internet legend. He has been posting crap for the better part of this decade between here and mayhem. I'm sure he knows he is a joke to most of us but I think he likes the attention; or better yet CRAVES it.

From his infamous messed up carb load at the Metrolina  ::) to his failed 240 supported Aprils fool gag about becoming head of security for the Falcons, Vince loves the fact that people will pay attention to him, which apparently doesn't happen in the real world.

Its obvious hes not as intelligent as the aforementioned posters but I give him credit for being persistant.

I'm convinced if the majority of us ignored him he would just go away. However his post usually generate multiple views and posts so he knows that he has found his niche. Hes never really melted down despite constantly humiliating himself where as everyone else has (remember 240 and MattT) so I think alot of his stuff is a work. Take his post above as an example.

Does anyone really believe he has multiple customers that are willing to make multiple purchases of fitness equipment? How many of us train at gyms that upgrade the equipment/facilities every year? Do we really think he has the means to replace defective products? This doesn't happen with the ELITE suppliers of home fitness equipment like Bowflex but Vince G does? I could go on and on, with his updating of his newsletter etc.. but I digress because in the words of Adonis "its to easy".

Its all a work so maybe hes smarter than we think.

I mean seriously Venom Vince the wrestler couldn't get over with the fans but I'm sure if he would be headling WWE pay per views with his Vince Goodrum CSN MFT persona. Vince you should have swapped gimmicks.......

::)

I was around loooooooong before Layne, McFarland, or 240 ever popped up on the scene.  We're talking the early 90's when newsgroups ruled the web...or lack of web...chuckle.

I'm long past gimmicks and hiding behind a computer screen so you don't know what you're talking about.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2009, 02:38:13 PM »

::)

I was around loooooooong before Layne, McFarland, or 240 ever popped up on the scene.  We're talking the early 90's when newsgroups ruled the web...or lack of web...chuckle.

I'm long past gimmicks and hiding behind a computer screen so you don't know what you're talking about.

You are full of shit monkey.  How come you don't post pics of yourself on your website then if you aren't hiding behind a computer.  Show people what you look like and see if anyone would buy a fucking thing from you.  You are a mental case for sure.  Your delusionality is at the top.  Have one person from Getbig say he bought something from you.  You keep saying numerous Getbiggers buy from you.  Name one or have them come on here.
No Worries 4 me

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2009, 02:41:43 PM »
You are full of shit monkey.  How come you don't post pics of yourself on your website then if you aren't hiding behind a computer.  Show people what you look like and see if anyone would buy a fucking thing from you.  You are a mental case for sure.  Your delusionality is at the top.  Have one person from Getbig say he bought something from you.  You keep saying numerous Getbiggers buy from you.  Name one or have them come on here.
We know what Vince looks like from his terrible last contest entry :D

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2009, 02:53:44 PM »
Vince I will not be happy with anything that you are a part of unless it involves you, a nail gun and a burning crucifix in my garden!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2009, 02:58:09 PM »

"company"? hahaha. All you have here is a lone guy, a crappy website...and that's it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2009, 05:25:15 PM »
I can't find any ebook from Goodrum on Google. He never published any such thing. Again, he is misleading the board and his potential customers. Vince G CSN MFT PHD can bullshit all day long!

If I find spelling mistakes on a site I assume it is a translation error or something like you find on Asian English sites.

Goodrum has a huge problem when it comes to authenticity. Where is he located? All I find is a PO Box number in Sylva. So anyone unhappy with his products would have to wait at the post office to intercept Melvin. Any internet business had better have a physical address if they want customers. Who in their right mind would buy from a warehouse that has only a PO Box number?

Caliber Fitness Solutions
PO BOX 2040
Sylva, NC 28779
PHONE: 888.275.1323
FAX: 888.237.3107

customerservice@caliberfitness.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2009, 06:50:49 PM »

U Mad Keith.... ;D

I have a profile with all the pictures folks want to see of me at Bodyspace.com.  Even so, it still wouldn't affect sales as I'm actually in shape while you are pushing 500 pounds. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »
I can't find any ebook from Goodrum on Google. He never published any such thing. Again, he is misleading the board and his potential customers. Vince G CSN MFT PHD can bullshit all day long!

If I find spelling mistakes on a site I assume it is a translation error or something like you find on Asian English sites.

Goodrum has a huge problem when it comes to authenticity. Where is he located? All I find is a PO Box number in Sylva. So anyone unhappy with his products would have to wait at the post office to intercept Melvin. Any internet business had better have a physical address if they want customers. Who in their right mind would buy from a warehouse that has only a PO Box number?

Caliber Fitness Solutions
PO BOX 2040
Sylva, NC 28779
PHONE: 888.275.1323
FAX: 888.237.3107

customerservice@caliberfitness.com

People usually call the toll free number or send an email first rather than sending a letter...... ::)
A

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2009, 06:58:54 PM »
U Mad Keith.... ;D

I have a profile with all the pictures folks want to see of me at Bodyspace.com.  Even so, it still wouldn't affect sales as I'm actually in shape while you are pushing 500 pounds. 

is keith really down to 500 pounds?  sounds like his diet is working  :D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2009, 10:53:38 PM »
U Mad Keith.... ;D

Goodrum you are so full of shit.  This profile of you wreeks bullshit. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/VinceGoodrum/  Why do yo make it sound like you have been around this industry for awhile.  You are just like those dumb fucks who because you join a gym it makes you an expert or bodybuilder.  According to you you were a "name" back in the early 90's when you were just 16 years old.  You are full of shit.  Please kill yourself so we actually have something to celebrate about you.  And name one person from Getbig who has bought anything from you more than once.
No Worries 4 me

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2009, 11:52:02 PM »
Goodrum you are so full of shit.  This profile of you wreeks bullshit. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/VinceGoodrum/  Why do yo make it sound like you have been around this industry for awhile.  You are just like those dumb fucks who because you join a gym it makes you an expert or bodybuilder.  According to you you were a "name" back in the early 90's when you were just 16 years old.  You are full of shit.  Please kill yourself so we actually have something to celebrate about you.  And name one person from Getbig who has bought anything from you more than once.

Classic Onlyme ;D

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2009, 12:31:25 AM »
Here we go again. Just when the board gets boring, Melvin upgrades his on line store!

lol

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #97 on: July 30, 2009, 12:54:09 AM »
Maybe Keith should use Melvin as the middle man to equip his super gym? Would give him a good start and Keith could count on the great service from Silva.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #98 on: July 30, 2009, 02:25:26 AM »
;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #99 on: July 30, 2009, 05:42:20 AM »

Name one pastry you've never eaten before, Keith.

You have no room to even compare me to you.  I look the part because I lift weights and do cardio which is all the credibility I need while you are still grossly out of shape

You go and promote the PDI and trash the IFBB, NPC, Chick, Manion, Weider and every official but then when the PDI collapses, you go and set up a booth at the Olympia the SAME YEAR and try to act like nothing happened..... ::)

Keith, you're not only morbidly obese but you are a complete hypocrite.  Who would buy a gym membership from your company if they saw what you look like?   

Doesn't matter how many Jonesy stories you try to wow them with or how many times you tell people over and over again how you were an extra in the movie Over the Top.  You at this point and time are in Jabba the Hut condition.  I'm surprised you're able to walk without the use of a pallet jack or a tow truck. 

Ron did you a favor by putting you in Timeout, use that time to exercise and take care of yourself.

A