Author Topic: Levrone..Is he gonna do it?  (Read 5261 times)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Levrone..Is he gonna do it?
« on: July 29, 2009, 04:44:07 AM »

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Levrone..Is he gonna do it?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 05:00:41 AM »
Your kidding right?

No way in hell could he be ready to do the O next year.  Could not even get close.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 05:19:21 AM »
Your kidding right?

No way in hell could he be ready to do the O next year.  Could not even get close.
That new NOS supplement he has been taking is pretty powerfull though  :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 05:32:20 AM »
That new NOS supplement he has been taking is pretty powerfull though  :D

THAT and that pink bottle of peppermint oil, he'll be ready to take the O THIS year.  ::) ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2009, 05:34:54 AM »
THAT and that pink bottle of peppermint oil, he'll be ready to take the O THIS year.  ::) ::)

no unless he stacks it with arginine and  L carnitine
I

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2009, 05:35:33 AM »
He should. What else does he have to do?
No doubt about it...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 05:36:48 AM »
Your kidding right?

could probably get his upperbody up to it if he wanted. but his legs didn't seem to respond as well his later competetive years.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 05:37:06 AM »
He should. What else does he have to do?

Well, he's a rock star and hollywood actor, i don't think he has time to do the O.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 05:48:11 AM »
Your kidding right?

olympia next year? of course by that time levrone will be 270 easily. remember that kev used to train up to a show after not training for a months. if anyone can do it, kevin can

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 05:54:12 AM »
Well, he's a rock star and hollywood actor, i don't think he has time to do the O.

It's quite an anomaly in that he would probably earn more from bodybuilding than he would acting.......
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 05:55:22 AM »
It's quite an anomaly in that he would probably earn more from bodybuilding than he would acting.......
you're quite the anomaly yourself there, stud

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2009, 05:56:54 AM »
Your kidding right?

We've all seen how small he was 12 weeks before the 2002 Mr O. Can he still not squat heavy though because of a lower back problem? Cos with no legs he might suffer.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2009, 06:03:22 AM »
you're quite the anomaly yourself there, stud

Thanks man i do what i can.....
No doubt about it...

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2009, 09:43:02 AM »
Your kidding right?

Your kidding right?

You dont think the man who used to take 14 weeks for the O could be contest ready in 14 months?

He looks better now than he did when he used to drop down to 210 in the off season. While his legs may be more problematic than his upper body, I have no doubt Kevin could do it.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 09:51:03 AM »
Your kidding right?

Wrong.

A year of squatting and he could definitely place well.
Squishy face retard

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2009, 09:52:08 AM »
Your kidding right?

You dont think the man who used to take 14 weeks for the O could be contest ready in 14 months?

He looks better now than he did when he used to drop down to 210 in the off season. While his legs may be more problematic than his upper body, I have no doubt Kevin could do it.
no yoru kidding right,,,the man is old and he did not keep up with his supplements thorough the years he wont make it,,,so many fellas are better than him even if he prepared he would nto amke it,,,its like saying lou ferggion has a longer weight training history than the other guys and should be bigger,,,yeah ok  ::)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 09:52:42 AM »
Your kidding right?

I disagree... Levrone could do it... if he really wanted to...
S

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 10:09:21 AM »
no yoru kidding right,,,the man is old and he did not keep up with his supplements thorough the years he wont make it,,,so many fellas are better than him even if he prepared he would nto amke it,,,its like saying lou ferggion has a longer weight training history than the other guys and should be bigger,,,yeah ok  ::)

Are you comparing Kevin and Lou? :D

Who the hell mentioned this was about who has been training the longest? my point is about Kevins ability to ''respond''.

Your point is moot champ.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 12:35:08 PM »
Kevin could get a top 6 upper body for sure but he is way to lazy to get into heavy ass leg workouts...And even if he did, his legs would still be pretty weak compared to today's guys...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 05:56:04 PM »
Your kidding right?

Not kidding at all no way, no how could he do it.  Been out of it way too long and does not have it in him.  Could never change his body from what he is today probally 190 at most in contest shape to 250+ in contest shape in a year, that's 60 pounds of pure muscle he would have to develop.  Physilogicaly impossible.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 06:34:06 PM »
Not kidding at all no way, no how could he do it.  Been out of it way too long and does not have it in him.  Could never change his body from what he is today probally 190 at most in contest shape to 250+ in contest shape in a year, that's 60 pounds of pure muscle he would have to develop.  Physilogicaly impossible.

He's done it many times in the past bro.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 06:48:30 PM »
He's done it many times in the past bro.

That's what I have been saying, Kev's been doing it for years, for a competitor, I would think "luv2hurt," would know that by now about Levrone.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »

That's what I have been saying, Kev's been doing it for years, for a competitor, I would think "luv2hurt," would know that by now about Levrone.

Honestly I think it may be a jealousy thing.  95%+ of bodybuilders cant do what he does.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 06:55:22 PM »
Honestly I think it may be a jealousy thing.  95%+ of bodybuilders cant do what he does.

Exactly, Kev's been doing it since what, 93, and in some photos he looks worse then he does now. Kev's backed it up for 10 years or so going up in weight in the olympia's instead of dieting down.

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 07:00:11 PM »

Apparently you have not noticed that he was only maybe 200 pounds before getting ready for the last few Olympias he competed in.  It is not like he hasn't been that big before and he doesn't know what his body responds to.