Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman called out!  (Read 16076 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Ronnie Coleman called out!
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2009, 03:42:52 AM »
A dumb one would be more your speed  :-\

Fast editing saved you from quite the self owning there  ;)
P

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #201 on: August 04, 2009, 04:05:14 AM »
I miss the good old days when the Irish knew their place.  ;)  And if they didn't, they were shown it.
What? You gonna pop a cap in my ass??

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: August 04, 2009, 04:36:34 AM »
What? You gonna pop a cap in my ass??

Is an Irishman worth a bullet?

spinnis

« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2009, 04:42:28 AM »

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: August 04, 2009, 04:48:43 AM »
horrible post.  he puts his racist opinion in it...  "he said the cops acted supidly... which they did."    how the fuck does he know how the cops acted?  they did their job!

he is basing his point the cops were in the wrong simply cause they were white.

As a white guy in todays society...how can u possibly have such a victim mentality...I honestly, for the life of me cannot understand your beef??

Can you enlighten me a little?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #205 on: August 04, 2009, 04:54:14 AM »
As a white guy in todays society...how can u possibly have such a victim mentality...I honestly, for the life of me cannot understand your beef??

Can you enlighten me a little?
Right,over here in Ireland the cops cant really pull over blacks for random checks cos all the nigerians have to do is say you pulled me over because im black and even if they have no licence or car insurance,which they rarely have,the case wont go to court
Yet me,an Irish person can get pulled over on a fortnightly basis even though my insurance,licence etc is fully paid for

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: August 04, 2009, 05:39:18 AM »
Right,over here in Ireland the cops cant really pull over blacks for random checks cos all the nigerians have to do is say you pulled me over because im black and even if they have no licence or car insurance,which they rarely have,the case wont go to court
Yet me,an Irish person can get pulled over on a fortnightly basis even though my insurance,licence etc is fully paid for

Hmmm are you sure?

You sound just like your girlfriends Matt C and theworm.

Do you have anything to back up your claim?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #207 on: August 04, 2009, 05:52:16 AM »
Hmmm are you sure?

You sound just like your girlfriends Matt C and theworm.

Do you have anything to back up your claim?
I have many many friends in the police here,they say theres fuck all point stopping blacks cos a good lawyer,who they get to defend them for free from tax payers money,will get them away with it

I might come off as a racist on here man but I live in a different country,there are very very few to no blacks here who are honest or not welfare spongers
But they are all africans,no doubt american blacks or european blacks are decent

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #208 on: August 04, 2009, 05:57:27 AM »
i heard a pretty stunning statistic the other day...............africa n americans currently represent about 12-13% of the population of the United States................bu t commit almost 60% of the nations homicides, not suprisingly; they also account for over 60%  of  shooting victims.

i actually believe this is a lowball.............givi ng out the true numbers, which is probably more like 90%, wouldnt be very PC.

now in New York City, Blacks; again a minority representing maybe 10% of the total population of the city (which is around 20 million right now)...............are responsible for 82% of the violent crime taking place in the city.

Prone to violence.........i believe it was Thomas Jefferson, a slave owner himself, who argued that when slavery ended..............black s should be repopulated back to africa.................b ecause of the primal and violent nature of their culture, and the fact that blacks, and civilized Europeans would never be able to cohabitate  sucessfully with one another.

think of it, had no one from europe ever came to africa.................. ...europeans have been living in advanced agrarian cultures with domesticated animals, technoligical improvments, and forming into metropolis's for almost the last 5 thousand years................... ....had we never arrived there................... they still would not be living much different the transient nomads who populated earth 20,000 years ago...........

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: August 04, 2009, 05:58:09 AM »
I have many many friends in the police here,they say theres fuck all point stopping blacks cos a good lawyer,who they get to defend them for free from tax payers money,will get them away with it

I might come off as a racist on here man but I live in a different country,there are very very few to no blacks here who are honest or not welfare spongers
But they are all africans,no doubt american blacks or european blacks are decent

Muhammad Ali
said this himself (paraphrased)

'The lowest black in the USA
is better off than ANY person living in Africa...they still live in huts there...'

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2009, 06:00:29 AM »
i heard a pretty stunning statistic the other day...............africa n americans currently represent about 12-13% of the population of the United States................bu t commit almost 60% of the nations homicides, not suprisingly; they also account for over 60%  of  shooting victims.

i actually believe this is a lowball.............givi ng out the true numbers, which is probably more like 90%, wouldnt be very PC.

now in New York City, Blacks; again a minority representing maybe 10% of the total population of the city (which is around 20 million right now)...............are responsible for 82% of the violent crime taking place in the city.

Prone to violence.........i believe it was Thomas Jefferson, a slave owner himself, who argued that when slavery ended..............black s should be repopulated back to africa.................b ecause of the primal and violent nature of their culture, and the fact that civilized Europeans would never be able to cohabitate  sucessfully with one another.

think of it, had no one from europe ever came to africa.................. ...europeans have been living in advanced agrarian cultures with domesticated animals, technoligical improvments, and forming into metropolis's for almost the last 5 thousand years................... ....had we never arrived there................... they still would not be living much different the transient nomads who populated earth 20,000 years ago...........
x2
Ancient Roman cities had better infrastructure and city planning than most african cities nowadays

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2009, 06:52:08 AM »

Prone to violence.........i believe it was Thomas Jefferson, a slave owner himself, who argued that when slavery ended..............black s should be repopulated back to africa.................b ecause of the primal and violent nature of their culture, and the fact that blacks, and civilized Europeans would never be able to cohabitate  sucessfully with one another.

yet Sharpton et al complain of the 'disproportionate number of blacks in jail...'

well, its disproportionate for a reason...see above

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #212 on: August 04, 2009, 06:58:02 AM »
yet Sharpton et al complain of the 'disproportionate number of blacks in jail...'

well, its disproportionate for a reason...see above

exactly......they make it seem like some white guys just say " lets put some blacks in jail".................no..... ..............they are committing horrible, horrendous crimes..............no one wants to put more people in jail...............it take billions and billions of taxpayer dollars to house these selfish sociopaths in our prison system annually.

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2009, 07:51:35 AM »

You can't really blame the black man... evolution has him equipped with only a low IQ. Not his fault that this portion of his DNA is so weak.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2009, 02:27:22 PM »
homo dance..

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2009, 03:53:44 PM »
instead of throwing them in jail, ship them to Nigeria.  crimewould go down tremendously,
you are gay.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2009, 03:58:07 AM »

you are so full of crap on this it's amazing...you were the one who said in another thread that blacks who emigrate over there are given money, apartments, jobs, etc...and this was found not to be the case....

again..another white failure who can't stand the fact that immigrants have surpassed him in his own country due to your own laziness..

you do have a good physique though...stay in the gym :)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2009, 06:31:28 AM »

you are so full of crap on this it's amazing...you were the one who said in another thread that blacks who emigrate over there are given money, apartments, jobs, etc...and this was found not to be the case....

again..another white failure who can't stand the fact that immigrants have surpassed him in his own country due to your own laziness..

you do have a good physique though...stay in the gym :)

A I own my own business
B Blacks in Ireland dont want to work AND are given free houses,money and cars

Not just blacks,romanians and kosovans also

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2009, 12:20:51 PM »

i actually believe this is a lowball.............giving out the true numbers, which is probably more like 90%, wouldnt be very PC.
Prone to violence.........i believe it was Thomas Jefferson, a slave owner himself, who argued that when slavery ended..............black s should be repopulated back to africa.................because of the primal and violent nature of their culture, and the fact that blacks, and civilized Europeans would never be able to cohabitate  sucessfully with one another.

OH BOY.....more false facts to make a point..do you even live in the United States>?

and..when Thomas Jefferson made that quote he was obviously looking in the mirror......maybe he was actually talking about the violent, savage nature of whites who used numerous tools of fear, torture, and murder to enslave blacks in the first place

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »

OH BOY.....more false facts to make a point..do you even live in the United States>?

You should try to refute these facts a bit more convincingly...they appear to ring true

and..when Thomas Jefferson made that quote he was obviously looking in the mirror......maybe he was actually talking about the violent, savage nature of whites who used numerous tools of fear, torture, and murder to enslave blacks in the first place

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »

they ring true to idiots like you who are willing to believe any negative fact about blacks even if it's made up...

first off, there are only 8 million people in NY not 20 million.....blacks are 25 % of the pop..not only 10%....and they do not commit 8..and are not responsible for 82% of violent crime....is it a large percentage?...sure...but hispanics and other ethnic minorities have high crime rates as well....and they make up a large part of that so-called 82% ..you are deliberately inflating your crime statistics and blacks overall particioation in crime..........going by your stupid stats, that would mean that whites commit violent crimes at a high rate as well..almost one in every five.....

so don't be a dick