Author Topic: "Rugby is just for small guys etc NFL is for big dudes bla bla bla" WELL!  (Read 22398 times)

spinnis

Imagine if all you 20 million dollars a year americans got cut like this, they would probably cry and bitch about it for months and then file a lawsuit  ::) ::)

feel kinda bad for the dude at 00:40 you would feel soo owned after that lol.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Not sure if you watch much hockey, but the NHL actually has that rule about faking.....think it's great and all sports should use it.  I didn't grow up watching it, but have started the last few years....have to love a sport where is somebody acts like a bitch, he gets his ass kicked and the ass kicker just goes to the penalty box for a few.  Can you imagine if other sports operated like that?  haha
That must be the Claude Lemieux codicil. I remember when he played for Les Canadiens, his 'injuries' or dives  were so blatantly fake that even his own teammates shook their heads in embarrassment and wanted nothing to do with him.

Add:

/lemieux is such a bitch! also, good roy fight in here, too

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
:D

WARNING ! THIS IS ACTUALLY REAL ... NOT A COMERCIAL

haha, not sure why the feel the need to act like his acting that way is unusual for soccer....that's how they all look/act to me.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ive crippled people in rugby and american footbal  8)
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Oh brother... ::)No doubt the Rugby broskies are a tough bunch.  But if America gave two shits about Rugby or Futbol, we'd dominate just like anything else.  We have the finest athletes to choose from...And yes Maruis looks tough in the photo but dude probably runs a 6 sec 40 and one of 195lbs safeties would or 260lb linebackers would light his ass up.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
"nfl hits hurt sooo bad"

Imagine the same hits WITH NO FAG PADDING?!

Exactly!

Also more than one country plays Rugby, so there's an element of international competition. Like with all AMerican sports, only America thinks they are cool.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
This is a hit. There are dozens upon dozens of videos of hits like these in the NFL. I can't think of one rugby hit near this level.

spinnis

This is a hit. There are dozens upon dozens of videos of hits like these in the NFL. I can't think of one rugby hit near this level.

They fly like that because they bounce of the HUGE PADDINGS and not just the shoulder.

Fury

• Getbig V
They fly like that because they bounce of the HUGE PADDINGS and not just the shoulder.

You're a fucking retarded. Should I be surprised, considering you cant hold down a job, failed your license exam three times and admitted to suffering from severe learning disabilities?

Sean Taylor was bigger, faster and stronger than 99% of rugby players.

spinnis

You're a fucking retarded. The rugby rules don't even allow for hits like that. Should I be surprised, considering you cant hold down a job, failed your license exam three times and admitted to suffering from severe learning disabilities?

Sean Taylor was bigger, faster and stronger than 99% of rugby players.

hahaha, way to turn into lame personal attacks when I proved you wrong homo haha, OMG IM ABOUT TO MELT!! hahahahahaha

bunch of padded losers, they do get paid though.

But yeah show me your photo, show me your job, hell even show me your drivers licence.. ...OOPS  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. Totally weak troll. Half that hit would knock you into next week, bro. And you know it.  ;)

spinnis

LOL. Totally weak troll. Half that hit would knock you into next week, bro. And you know it.  ;)

bunch of grown dudes playing with pillows is all I see  ;D ;D

americans are sooo easy to provoke I cant help myself lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
bunch of grown dudes playing with pillows is all I see  ;D ;D

americans are sooo easy to provoke I cant help myself lol
Haha. Start a thread on how you can take half the top MMA guys. You'll get more bites than a TA thread about the Mirage Hotel ice machine.  ;D

spinnis

Haha. Start a thread on how you can take half the top MMA guys. You'll get more bites than a TA thread about the Mirage Hotel ice machine.  ;D

haha, I like MMA though.

Maby I shourt start a thread about how a punch from lesnar would hurt more the a punch from tyson with those huuuuuuuuge pillow gloves,

maby Im gonna save that thread to later tonight  ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V

Swede is 4'3. Half that hit would probably kill him.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!

There is no doubt that AF Players are big, fast and strong. I played Rugby myself and that is a pretty tough game. The only thing that makes me laugh is how taylor runs around the pitch like a dog with ten dicks high fiving everyone. Thats what he is paid to do - just do it and shut it.

Fury

• Getbig V
There is no doubt that AF Players are big, fast and strong. I played Rugby myself and that is a pretty tough game. The only thing that makes me laugh is how taylor runs around the pitch like a dog with ten dicks high fiving everyone. Thats what he is paid to do - just do it and shut it.

Sean Taylor was from the U and was regarded as the craziest of them by all the former guys. And that's saying a lot when you think about some of the guys that have come out of there. Thugging was in his blood.

spinnis

Sean Taylor was from the U and was regarded as the craziest of them by all the former guys. And that's saying a lot when you think about some of the guys that have come out of there. Thugging was in his blood.

hahahahahaahahahahahahah

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!

There are mental cases in both AF and rugby, of that there is no doubt.

Even though i am a rugby man i need to explain something to the rugby people on here: The reason AF players wear pads is not to stop the hits from hurting, its to make sure they dont get injured from the helmets. The moment you wear a helmet and run at somebody you need padding.

As in rugby, there are some right hard cases.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. Mattzi inbound.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
There are mental cases in both AF and rugby, of that there is no doubt.

Even though i am a rugby man i need to explain something to the rugby people on here: The reason AF players wear pads is not to stop the hits from hurting, its to make sure they dont get injured from the helmets. The moment you wear a helmet and run at somebody you need padding.

As in rugby, there are some right hard cases.

I love rugby. Great sport. I just don't think the guys are anywhere near the level of NFL players, as evidenced by the rugby guys who tried to make the switch and failed miserably.

Or like the guy Swede wants to fuck, Brock Lesnar.

LOL. Mattzi inbound.  ;D

Haha. I meant it more along the lines of up until 2 or 3 years ago, Miami was known to recruit thugs. Seemed like having a criminal record was a requirement for playing there.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Haha. I meant it more along the lines of up until 2 or 3 years ago, Miami was known to recruit thugs. Seemed like having a criminal record was a requirement for playing there.
Sounds like an Al Davis Raiders' farm system. 

Fury

• Getbig V
Sounds like an Al Davis Raiders' farm system. 

Haha! Being that it's Getbig, I should have went with the black angle. We could always use more Matzi posts.  ::)