Author Topic: "Rugby is just for small guys etc NFL is for big dudes bla bla bla" WELL!  (Read 22449 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: "Rugby is just for small guys etc NFL is for big dudes bla bla bla" WELL!
« Reply #175 on: August 11, 2009, 08:02:53 AM »
More agile? = Brock
Stronger? = Brock
Bigger? = Brock
Faster?= Brock

Better football player= the black tit.

I guess that makes him a better athlete also hahahaha.

Brock owns that dude. get over yourself schmoe.

Pray tell, how is he bigger, stronger, faster and more agile than NFL athletes when he couldn't make an NFL team? You are absolutely retarded and flailing around like an idiot now.

You act as if this is some magical jump. Gates was an undrafted free agent, who had to work his way up the ranks (albeit somewhat quickly).

Lesnar had no real passion to play football, as he admitted. He was simply looking for a way to make a living outside WWE, having left the company after WrestleMania XX. Lesnar had a tryout with the Bucs after college, but he would have been on the practice squad. With his being deep in debt, due to student loans, Lesnar didn't see that as a viable option.

Vince McMahon came calling, and with the stroke of a pen, Lesnar became "The Next Big Thing" and his pockets swelled up as a result.

MMA/UFC is more Lesnar's nitch. It allows him to use his amateur wrestling background and compete and (most importantly) pay his bills, without the near-merciless toll on his body that WWE took on him.

It takes most NFL guys a few years to make the jump from D-1 to the NFL. Going from high school football to pro-bowl TE is a gigantic leap.

Either way, Gates and Lesnar were similar cases. Both played high school football. Both tried to make it in the NFL. One succeeded (the better athlete) and the other failed miserably, forced to slink off the field with his tail tucked in his vagina. Brock is like those rugby guys who tried to hack it and got the same treatment.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #176 on: August 11, 2009, 08:03:21 AM »
you're also retarded?

When did I say brock was better then that little black tit at football? he isn't..

Retards should never use the word, "retarded", how can you call someone bigger than you a "little black tit"?

How do you know Brock is more agile?

Stronger...P4P? maybe?

Faster, again how do you? Do you have their 40 times?

The only way you could know the above is if you have the info, or are getting straight from the love tap...Or both...so are you?

spinnis

« Reply #177 on: August 11, 2009, 08:03:57 AM »
Pray tell, how is he bigger, stronger, faster and more agile than NFL athletes when he couldn't make an NFL team? You are absolutely retarded and flailing around like an idiot now.
ive explained this 5 times now..  You're pretty slow right?

you should put that gun to your head, Im sure you thought about doing that Alot of times haha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 11, 2009, 08:04:46 AM »
ive explained this 5 times now..  You're pretty slow right?

You haven't explained shit. I'll put a .357 to my head and take the bet that there are dozens of NFL guys who are bigger, faster, stronger and more agile than Brock. I'd be shocked if that guy could run a 5.0 forty at this point in time.

spinnis

« Reply #179 on: August 11, 2009, 08:04:52 AM »
Retards should never use the word, "retarded", how can you call someone bigger than you a "little black tit"?

because im comparing him to brock, you know what ive been doing for the last 15 posts  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #180 on: August 11, 2009, 08:05:12 AM »
You act as if this is some magical jump. Gates was an undrafted free agent, who had to work his way up the ranks (albeit somewhat quickly).

Lesnar had no real passion to play football, as he admitted. He was simply looking for a way to make a living outside WWE, having left the company after WrestleMania XX. Lesnar had a tryout with the Bucs after college, but he would have been on the practice squad. With his being deep in debt, due to student loans, Lesnar didn't see that as a viable option.

Vince McMahon came calling, and with the stroke of a pen, Lesnar became "The Next Big Thing" and his pockets swelled up as a result.

MMA/UFC is more Lesnar's nitch. It allows him to use his amateur wrestling background and compete and (most importantly) pay his bills, without the near-merciless toll on his body that WWE took on him.

Don't really care about the Gates/Lesnar argument as I know Swede just loves stirring up shit...but to dismiss Gates jump is being either naive or dumb.  If it's not such a big deal, why is it so unusual?  You keep mentioning him as a free-agent who just made the team....yeah, a free-agent who skipped college.  Name all the huge list of others, if it's no big deal.  Hell, it's unusual for anybody other than the top 2 divisions to make the NFL, and you act like a guy who jumped to the NFL from HS was just a so-so accomplishment.

spinnis

« Reply #181 on: August 11, 2009, 08:05:27 AM »
You haven't explained shit.

thx for proving my point.

spinnis

« Reply #182 on: August 11, 2009, 08:06:46 AM »
Don't really care about the Gates/Lesnar argument as I know Swede just loves stirring up shit...

;) ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 11, 2009, 08:09:06 AM »
ive explained this 5 times now..  You're pretty slow right?

You haven't explained shit, trollop. You've made fallacious claims that are easily refuted by the fact that he failed to make a practice squad. Try wrapping your head around it. The guy made a joke out of himself. He thought he was an elite athlete. He tried out for the NFL and failed MISERABLY.

You lost this argument, midget. Give it up. You haven't justified anything and are just throwing out claims because your cocklust for this guy knows no bounds.

The funny thing is that Brock isn't the best athlete in MMA at HW. That would belong to Fedor.

Don't really care about the Gates/Lesnar argument as I know Swede just loves stirring up shit

It's easy to work this dork. Just claim that the guy he wants to fuck isn't anything special and he goes right off the deep end. Every single time.

spinnis

« Reply #185 on: August 11, 2009, 08:09:26 AM »
you are good at it.... ;D

8 pages and counting lol!

And im having a fucking laugh while Bezerk is probably Pounding his keyboard trying to prove something ive never claimed hahahaha

it really is hillarious

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: August 11, 2009, 08:10:05 AM »
you're also retarded?

When did I say brock was better then that little black tit at football? he isn't..

Gates is 6'4, 263 lbs, hardly "little" by any means. Lesnar isn't that much bigger, at 6'3, 265 lbs.

Remember that Lesnar doesn't have the size and mass he possessed in WWE, when he was a two biscuits shy of 300 lbs.

spinnis

« Reply #187 on: August 11, 2009, 08:11:03 AM »
The funny thing is that Brock isn't the best athlete in MMA at HW. That would belong to Fedor.

fedor is a better fighter not a better athlete.

But you cant probably phantom how that works out can you? hahaha

and fedor was too scared to sign with the ufc sadly

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2009, 08:11:13 AM »
8 pages and counting lol!

And im having a fucking laugh while Bezerk is probably Pounding his keyboard trying to prove something ive never claimed hahahaha

it really is hillarious

I'm pounding my keyboard? Kid, all I have to do is mention that Brock isn't the elite athlete you think he is (as evidenced by his incredibly failure of an attempt at making the NFL) and you log 3 dozen posts showing that you want to fuck the guy and that your cocklust for him clouds any sense of judgment that you have.  ;)

8 pages of you showing that you want to rim Brock's asshole. Good job. Another one OUTED.

spinnis

« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2009, 08:12:20 AM »
Gates is 6'4, 263 lbs, hardly "little" by any means. Lesnar isn't that much bigger, at 6'3, 265 lbs.

Remember that Lesnar doesn't have the size and mass he possessed in WWE, when he was a two biscuits shy of 300 lbs.

Brock walks about at 285/290 .. he CUTS DOWN to 265. Big difference :) At the fight night hes back up to 275/280

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 11, 2009, 08:13:22 AM »
Brock walks about at 285/290 .. he CUTS DOWN to 265. Big difference :) At the fight night hes back up to 275/280

And you think that's big by NFL standards. Haha.

spinnis

« Reply #191 on: August 11, 2009, 08:14:00 AM »
I'm pounding my keyboard? Kid, all I have to do is mention that Brock isn't the elite athlete you think he is (as evidenced by his incredibly failure of an attempt at making the NFL) and you log 3 dozen posts showing that you want to fuck the guy and that your cocklust for him clouds any sense of judgment that you have.  ;)

8 pages of you showing that you want to rim Brock's asshole. Good job. Another one OUTED.

Dude, are you really that delusional are you? or is it just an act?

if not? I honestly feel a bit sorry for you..

spinnis

« Reply #192 on: August 11, 2009, 08:14:53 AM »
And you think that's big by NFL standards. Haha.

There you go again making your Own arguments from something I never claimed haha..

its called

"Grasping for straws"

hahahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: August 11, 2009, 08:16:19 AM »
There you go again making your Own arguments from something I never claimed haha..

its called

"Grasping for straws"

hahahahaha

You just claimed Brock was bigger, faster, stronger and more agile than NFL athletes. Fact of the matter is that there defensive ends who are bigger than Brock these days. Hahaha.

spinnis

« Reply #194 on: August 11, 2009, 08:17:04 AM »
You just claimed Brock was bigger, faster, stronger and more agile than NFL athletes.

He is... More then Every nfl athlete? no...

retard hahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2009, 08:18:42 AM »
He is... More then Every nfl athlete? no...

retard hahah

He isn't.

Julius Peppers DE 29 6-7 283 8 North Carolina

He's not even bigger than defensive ends! By NFL standards, the guy is as close to mediocre as you can get. Probalby why he couldn't even make a practice squad! Haha.

It's funny how bothered you are by the fact that guy you want to fuck isn't the God you so desperately want him to be.

spinnis

« Reply #196 on: August 11, 2009, 08:19:49 AM »
He isn't.

Julius Peppers DE 29 6-7 283 8 North Carolina

He's not even bigger than defensive ends! By NFL standards, the guy is as close to mediocre as you can get. Probalby why he couldn't even make a practice squad! Haha.

It's funny how bothered you are by the fact that guy you want to fuck isn't the God you so desperately want him to be.

athletes = two or more.

You dont think BROCK LESNAR is more agile then at lest 2 nfl players?

wow, you are fuckign DUMB haha,

spinnis

« Reply #197 on: August 11, 2009, 08:22:46 AM »
and hes a good actor also. Could probably make it in acting if he wanted to haha.

I guess hes pleased with being a multi millionare having beatiful kids and a beutiful wife living the life.

While these black nfl athletes are pissing away their money and getting shot by their baby momas lol

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 11, 2009, 08:25:08 AM »
athletes = two or more.

You dont think BROCK LESNAR is more agile then at lest 2 nfl players?

wow, you are fuckign DUMB haha,

You are grasping at straws now. You claimed Brock was bigger, faster, stronger and more agile than some of the best NFL athletes. The fact that he couldn't even make a practice squad says otherwise.

And seriously, who gives a shit about fourth string benchwarmers? That's what you're basing your argument around? Move along clown. Your hero isn't God.

I don't see why you're melting down so badly. Will it affect your climaxes when you jerk off on his pic before bed every night?

and hes a good actor also. Could probably make it in acting if he wanted to haha.

I guess hes pleased with being a multi millionare having beatiful kids and a beutiful wife living the life.

While these black nfl athletes are pissing away their money and getting shot by their baby momas lol

Haha, the guy was a drug addict. He's as much of a scumbag as the rest of the NFL guys. And for what it's worth, try comparing him to white NFL athletes. I don't recall either of the Manning brothers having drug problems.  :D

spinnis

« Reply #199 on: August 11, 2009, 08:27:05 AM »
You are grasping at straws now. You claimed Brock was bigger, faster, stronger and more agile than some of the best NFL athletes.

just prove that i said that and I'II leave this discussion forever..

Should be easy no?