Author Topic: Funniest guys on getbig  (Read 16066 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Funniest guys on getbig
« Reply #200 on: August 09, 2009, 05:54:39 PM »
this epic topic always comes up , you got basically a bunch of geeks saying how great 2005-2006 were, cmon guys get out of the time machine  ::)

A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: August 09, 2009, 05:55:32 PM »
this epic topic always comes up , you got basically a bunch of geeks saying how great 2005-2006 were, cmon guys get out of the time machine  ::)

I would but my flux compacitor is broken!   :(

- Block.
?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 09, 2009, 05:59:35 PM »
I would but my flux compacitor is broken!   :(

- Block.

i am the one with the knowledge here, seems like most take pride in avoiding the falcon plan-net and end up making cheesy posts about how great the past was on the internet  ::) I dont see anything great about posting , the purpose of postive is to reveal true characters and errors by accident when i share master information that no one else enjoys assiting, so the overall look of this board is a bunch of clueless punks who insult like its there pride and joy
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #203 on: August 09, 2009, 06:01:30 PM »

for once i got to agree with falcon. Sure it's good to talk about the past but don't live in it. Sounds like everybody is doing more complaining than trying to fix it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 09, 2009, 06:05:07 PM »
for once i got to agree with falcon. Sure it's good to talk about the past but don't live in it. Sounds like everybody is doing more complaining than trying to fix it.

progressive is falconism is/Im the only way, ill be leaving many in the shadow for i dont really have the time to babysit guys/gays here who lack direction and focus on exactly the wrong thing 100% of the time on this site
A

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #205 on: August 09, 2009, 06:06:37 PM »
progressive is falconism is/Im the only way, ill be leaving many in the shadow for i dont really have the time to babysit guys/gays here who lack direction and focus on exactly the wrong thing 100% of the time on this site

i agreed with that one post of falcon, the others i dont understand half the time...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 09, 2009, 06:12:03 PM »
i agreed with that one post of falcon, the others i dont understand half the time...

its all good it hits you subconsciously and it will re-surface for you to understand when you are facing death/new lows or lifes critical moments
A

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2009, 06:18:14 PM »
i am the one with the knowledge here, seems like most take pride in avoiding the falcon plan-net and end up making cheesy posts about how great the past was on the internet  ::) I dont see anything great about posting , the purpose of postive is to reveal true characters and errors by accident when i share master information that no one else enjoys assiting, so the overall look of this board is a bunch of clueless punks who insult like its there pride and joy
You don't see anything great about posting... but you, yourself post on here all day.

9,500 + posts.

- Block!
?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #208 on: August 09, 2009, 06:21:51 PM »
I'm not gonna try and justify my high post count- I'm just a horrible human being

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #209 on: August 09, 2009, 06:24:34 PM »
i am the one with the knowledge here

Knowledge of what, Johnny?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 09, 2009, 06:24:40 PM »
You don't see anything great about posting... but you, yourself post on here all day.

9,500 + posts.

- Block!

i see it more as community service, and a place where i try to bring some sort of knowledge to the table in hopes a wise one would try to compliment or assist my knowledge, i feel good about myself though even if setting myself up for attack its worth it for the amount of good i do. and only a true asshole would say my intentions are bad
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2009, 06:29:07 PM »
Knowledge of what, Johnny?

please ive started many topics discussing nutrition, you would be an asshole if you denied this, in other words i have done the work of trying new diet applications and posting about them and the perks and things that dont work, bottom line i come to try to help more than most and not insult

you dont exactly see alot of people come on here sharing or attempting on the path of formulating a positive discussion related to all the unknowns of what foods actually do. There are alot of fit people who dont have the heart to share superior knowledge with ungreatful people. People also oversimplyfy dieting when no one here looks good except kyomu and a few others and thats it
A

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2009, 06:31:55 PM »

9,500 + posts.

- Block!

Don't bother with the retard. He gets out of his cage and posts once in a while.....Just ignore him.
HAHA, RON.....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »
the funny is brought out in getbig when a disaster of a character shows up.  kamali, arvilla, mower, team nasser, milos to an extent, bob chick, etc.  the humor just writes itself.

QFT. 

The lack of funny of late has more to do with a lack of good material avilable to work with.  The "characters" around the industry were fucking up more and fucking up more publicly a few years back.  The material really did write itself.
Ron: "I am lazy."

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2009, 06:38:28 PM »
please ive started many topics discussing nutrition, 
Sorry Johnny, but you don't know nothing about nutrition.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 09, 2009, 06:38:45 PM »

See, you say that cause you weren't here. I don't think you understand just how this place was. If you did, you'd be agreeing with us. This place was the Wild West of message boards. We told it like it was, and held power in the industry. It was funny how many pros, magazines and insiders were owned by Getbig, and just happened to talk about us.

The Meltdowns were legendary, and all without resorting to posting personal info (and other gay shit). We gave props to those who deserved it, and rip a new one to those we knew were assholes.

And teh funny, forget it. I can't tell you how many times I could not stop fucking laughing so hard, and my fucking stomach/abs would cramp from it.

Different times now. Too many pretenders, with not much of a sense of humor, let alone wit. Now these twinks come on here and call someone "gay", and think they owned someone. Others think post whoring is something to brag about. We had quality then, not just people looking to up their counts.
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2009, 06:41:08 PM »

QFT. 

The lack of funny of late has more to do with a lack of good material avilable to work with.  The "characters" around the industry were fucking up more and fucking up more publicly a few years back.  The material really did write itself.
I agree with this. That being said, I think the characters in the bodybuilding industry really really mind their P's & Q's as they know now that without a shadow of a doubt if any one of them get out of line WE will hear about it, a picture will be posted here and we will have a field day with it and they will never be able to live it down.

Ex: Hany Rimjob. No matter how many people he dials in, no matter what he does he will ALWAYS be known as the 'ebony mountians of salascious and deliscious chocolate muscle' midget moonlighting as a schmoe.

So I think the whole bodybuilding world is alwyas self-conscious of Getbig. It's sort of like police camera on certain corners of major cities. It's sort of always there...watching and waiting for someone to fuck up.

- Block.
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2009, 06:41:45 PM »
please ive started many topics discussing nutrition, you would be an asshole if you denied this, in other words i have done the work of trying new diet applications and posting about them and the perks and things that dont work, bottom line i come to try to help more than most and not insult

you dont exactly see alot of people come on here sharing or attempting on the path of formulating a positive discussion related to all the unknowns of what foods actually do. There are alot of fit people who dont have the heart to share superior knowledge with ungreatful people. People also oversimplyfy dieting when no one here looks good except kyomu and a few others and thats it

Yes, you do post your insights, but I also think that it's good that not everyone follows the same format. The mixture of different personalities and the thing each person brings to the table makes this place a lot more interesting and entertaining, than it would be if everyone tried to be all positive and truth seeking (which is never going to happen anyway).

You've been here long enough to know this place is never going to be serious about anything. Most of the people here come more for the laughs and chit chat, rather than to genuinely learn things, although we all learn a lot from the content that's posted here one way or the other, I guess. Nothing wrong with that.

And let's not forget there are heaps of posters who barely post in the G&O, but post serious discussions in other boards here, like nutrition and politics and what have you. The fact the the G&O is a mix of everything is what makes it so entertaining and popular here by a country mile.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 09, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »

QFT. 

That may be part of it, but back then, we used to be able to discuss certain topics, whereas now, a certain mod deletes anything controversial.

Also, threads with potential, are either deleted, or bumped to the next page (and out of sight) by garbage threads certain folks here start.
HAHA, RON.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #219 on: August 09, 2009, 06:43:10 PM »
I agree with this. That being said, I think the characters in the bodybuilding industry really really mind their P's & Q's as they know now that without a shadow of a doubt if any one of them get out of line WE will hear about it, a picture will be posted here and we will have a field day with it and they will never be able to live it down.

Ex: Hany Rimjob. No matter how many people he dials in, no matter what he does he will ALWAYS be known as the 'ebony mountians of salascious and deliscious chocolate muscle' midget moonlighting as a schmoe.

So I think the whole bodybuilding world is alwyas self-conscious of Getbig. It's sort of like police camera on certain corners of major cities. It's sort of always there...watching and waiting for someone to fuck up.

- Block.
Are you saying the bbing industry has learned to cover their ass and not get caught fucking up?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #220 on: August 09, 2009, 06:47:04 PM »

Yes but it was actually Ron Harris who made the ebony comment, right? :D Ron Harris being the man who thinks this guy shows no signs of anabolics use

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #221 on: August 09, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »

QFT. 

Hahahaha I think the Will Brink roasting was the last of that kind we had here when it happened a few months ago ;D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 09, 2009, 06:47:57 PM »
Hahahaha I think the Will Brink roasting was the last of that kind we had here when it happened a few months ago ;D

HAHA I remember that thread, has he posted since?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 09, 2009, 06:49:28 PM »
Are you saying the bbing industry has learned to cover their ass and not get caught fucking up?
Yea, pretty much.

I still stand firm on the fact that EVERYBODY studies the Getbig 'Gossip/Opinions' thread if they have anything to do with the bodybuilding industry. So knowing how we can be ruthless and merciless people now cover thier tracks and think twice about being photographed or saying something outlandish. Maybe we are our own worst enemies. We may quite possibly be way to good at what we do.

- Block.
?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2009, 06:50:07 PM »
HAHA I remember that thread, has he posted since?

Not here in the G&O, although I think he posts once in a while in some of the boards in Getbig's female section. Go figure ;D