Author Topic: Funniest guys on getbig  (Read 15842 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Funniest guys on getbig
« Reply #225 on: August 09, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »
WTF is Will Brink? Was he that fat, balding schmoe who was giving people training/eating advice?
HAHA, RON.....

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 09, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »
Not here in the G&O, although I think he posts once in a while in some of the boards in Getbig's female section. Go figure ;D

I just bumped it, he hasnt posted since that thread was made lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: August 09, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »
Yes, you do post your insights, but I also think that it's good that not everyone follows the same format. The mixture of different personalities and the thing each person brings to the table makes this place a lot more interesting and entertaining, than it would be if everyone tried to be all positive and truth seeking (which is never going to happen anyway).

You've been here long enough to know this place is never going to be serious about anything. Most of the people here come more for the laughs and chit chat, rather than to genuinely learn things, although we all learn a lot from the content that's posted here one way or the other, I guess. Nothing wrong with that.

And let's not forget there are heaps of posters who barely post in the G&O, but post serious discussions in other boards here, like nutrition and politics and what have you. The fact the the G&O is a mix of everything is what makes it so entertaining and popular here by a country mile.

whats lacking is the 10,000 other members who dont post insights only hateful talk and small talk wich tends to be a lil gay but its okay
A

Alex23

« Reply #228 on: August 09, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »
whats lacking is the 10,000 other members who dont post insights only hateful talk and small talk wich tends to be a lil gay but its okay

QFT.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 09, 2009, 07:37:48 PM »
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #230 on: August 09, 2009, 07:38:59 PM »
WTF is Will Brink? Was he that fat, balding schmoe who was giving people training/eating advice?

Yep.  He has a shit physique, yet styles himself a "guru".  He looks like every other skinny-fat middle-aged douche out there.  Someone who has shit genetics and is natural should not be dishing out bodybuilding advice. 

Gayer than the "BrinkZone".  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: August 09, 2009, 07:40:50 PM »

Yep.  He has a shit physique, yet styles himself a "guru".  He looks like every other skinny-fat middle-aged douche out there.  Someone who has shit genetics and is natural should not be dishing out bodybuilding advice. 

stop acting like a peice of shit, hence i am acting like one stooping to your level and name calling

try a google search to learn about that quiet question in your mind that you were to lazy to search out, then you will be respected, not by the 10,000's here but by me
A

Alex23

« Reply #232 on: August 09, 2009, 07:41:08 PM »

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

I met "Will" last year at the "BSN" "Party" (oh brother). Minutes before I was wondering who the curly weirdo was... .then it clicked... still didn't make it better...

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #233 on: August 09, 2009, 07:41:26 PM »

So, he's Hiney Rimjob, but this this one likes muscle women (instead of ebony muscle mountains), right?
HAHA, RON.....

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #234 on: August 09, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

I met "Will" last year at the "BSN" "Party" (oh brother). Minutes before I was wondering who the curly weirdo was... .then it clicked... still didn't make it better...

Gayer than going to a "BSN party"... oh snap, there is NOTHING gayer than going to a "BSN party"  :P

Alex23

« Reply #235 on: August 09, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »
Yea, pretty much.

I still stand firm on the fact that EVERYBODY studies the Getbig 'Gossip/Opinions' thread if they have anything to do with the bodybuilding industry. So knowing how we can be ruthless and merciless people now cover thier tracks and think twice about being photographed or saying something outlandish. Maybe we are our own worst enemies. We may quite possibly be way to good at what we do.

- Block.

welll you're fucking dellusional baldy, and that's a fact.... it's Ironic that you and Keith had a chance but got overshadowed by... well.... not sure How to call it...

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: August 09, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »
So, he's Hiney Rimjob, but this this one likes muscle women (instead of ebony muscle mountains), right?

stop acting like a peice of shit , hence im stooping to your level now, and all you can talk about is 10 ways to be over the top gay hateful acting. Seriously man grow the fuck up
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #237 on: August 09, 2009, 07:45:17 PM »
stop acting like a peice of shit, hence i am acting like one stooping to your level and name calling

try a google search to learn about that quiet question in your mind that you were to lazy to search out, then you will be respected, not by the 10,000's here but by me

Since I don't particularly like you, and I think your paint-thinner addled brain contributes nothing to Getbig, your respect is meaningless to me.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #238 on: August 09, 2009, 07:48:57 PM »

Since I don't particularly like you, and I think your paint-thinner addled brain contributes nothing to Getbig, your respect is meaningless to me.
hahaha
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #239 on: August 09, 2009, 08:02:44 PM »
i am the one with the knowledge here, seems like most take pride in avoiding the falcon plan-net and end up making cheesy posts about how great the past was on the internet  ::) I dont see anything great about posting , the purpose of postive is to reveal true characters and errors by accident when i share master information that no one else enjoys assiting, so the overall look of this board is a bunch of clueless punks who insult like its there pride and joy
you re just a random guy  who happen to lift weights and use creatine, i see 10 guys like you everyday in the gym or in the streets period. At some point you got extremely full of yourself for some reasons cause some douchebags with an even lower life than yours congratulated you for your physique on the internet ...wow. But seriously what "advices" do you have to give to anyone....
lift weights take creatine and eat chicken?

please.

get back on earth.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: August 09, 2009, 08:03:55 PM »
you re just a random guy  who happen to lift weights and use creatine, i see 10 guys like you everyday in the gym or in the streets period. At some point you got extremely full of yourself for some reasons cause some douchebags with an even lower life than yours congratulated you for your physique. But seriously what "advices" do you have to give to anyone....
lift weights take creatine and eat chicken?

please.

get back on earth.

Bravo!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: August 09, 2009, 08:13:59 PM »
lol @ the hateful mind states of all you rejects
A

Alex23

« Reply #242 on: August 09, 2009, 08:18:37 PM »
lol @ the hateful mind states of all you rejects

Agreed.

most of you on here would not have the guts to introduce yourselves to Joannnhay at a social event (especially if with your girl to which you would bw clenching the hand hoping she doesn't run to the Failcan).

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #243 on: August 09, 2009, 08:22:03 PM »
Agreed.

most of you on here would not have the guts to introduce yourselves to Joannnhay at a social event (especially if with your girl to which you would bw clenching the hand hoping she doesn't run to the Failcan).
I bet Johnny Johnsonrod would be a blast to hang around in real life, but some of his ramblings here are just incoherent and babbling on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #244 on: August 09, 2009, 08:36:01 PM »
I bet Johnny Johnsonrod would be a blast to hang around in real life, but some of his ramblings here are just incoherent and babbling on.

Agreed. without cliffnotes, the Failcan flys low ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: August 09, 2009, 08:43:50 PM »
AHH YESH many wish to reach the highest elevations without the pain of climbing a cliff, it is ok, i am here for permenant sacrfice sailin my message high to the top in a paper airplane with written falcode
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: August 09, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »

All of us would have fun no doubt
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #247 on: August 10, 2009, 06:18:00 PM »
"Word Salad" Johnny was better... :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: August 10, 2009, 06:29:06 PM »