Author Topic: Funniest guys on getbig  (Read 15840 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Funniest guys on getbig
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2009, 02:38:45 PM »
I think this the funniest Johnnynoname post to date, among all the awesome stuff he's come up with

LMAO!

u have good and taste and our one of my inspirations

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2009, 02:40:24 PM »
Agree with most of it except for the bit about me - I think I'm funnier now and a lot more versatile. Got to thank my complete personality change post 2007, haha. I can still do those "I bet you're the kind of "guy" who..." posts, but am just not interested in that anymore.

And you've got a point about 06 / 07, Danny - definitely the peak of the Y / V board activity and level of intensity / humor. Funny how most of the guys who were posting then are still around and we've got enough new people to replace the ones MIA, but it's nothing like how it was back then. Huge difference.

And good call by SS - Bluto and DP's names ought to be included in a thread like this.

Nothing wrong with being soft Kiwi, you are still a funny guy, you just aren't trying to run the weak posters off here like you used to do. It's all good, I still read your work. Well, not in it's entirety obviously, there is not enough hours in the day to read some of your longer posts ;)
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2009, 02:45:06 PM »
Nothing wrong with being soft Kiwi, you are still a funny guy, you just aren't trying to run the weak posters off here like you used to do. It's all good, I still read your work. Well, not in it's entirety obviously, there is not enough hours in the day to read some of your longer posts ;)

LOL! And it's not about me being soft - it's what I am. Truth be told, I took on a certain persona when I first joined here, to try and fit in with the cool crowd, cause they really impressed me with their jokes and sense of humor. But as with everything else, I just got more and more carried away, until a whole lot of freaky shit happened, including my going insane, part of which you all witnessed here. But it's all good - the whole thing did make a major change in my life in a lot of ways. Who's to say "it's just the internet", lol!

And thanks, Johnny - you're definitely one of the funniest, most original characters here.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »
LOL! And it's not about me being soft - it's what I am. Truth be told, I took on a certain persona when I first joined here, to try and fit in with the cool crowd, cause they really impressed me with their jokes and sense of humor. But as with everything else, I just got more and more carried away, until a whole lot of freaky shit happened, including my going insane, part of which you all witnessed here. But it's all good - the whole thing did make a major change in my life in a lot of ways. Who's to say "it's just the internet", lol!

And thanks, Johnny - you're definitely one of the funniest, most original characters here.
A sentimental post from kiwiol thats a change - outstanding to mirror your thoughts here posting is a good therapy actually

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2009, 02:58:51 PM »

I remember the day i owned you.

;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2009, 03:01:43 PM »
A sentimental post from kiwiol thats a change - outstanding to mirror your thoughts here posting is a good therapy actually

Oh man, you're so way off the mark you have no idea, lol! Danny is probably laughing his ass off at your post, even though you don't mean it to be. I'm talking about a whole lot of shit that happened over 2 years ago, when things were very different.

I remember the day i owned you.

;)

Haha good times all the way 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2009, 03:07:54 PM »
Oh man, you're so way off the mark you have no idea, lol! Danny is probably laughing his ass off at your post, even though you don't mean it to be. I'm talking about a whole lot of shit that happened over 2 years ago, when things were very different.

Haha good times all the way 8)
Give me the story kiwiol before my time here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2009, 03:16:24 PM »
Once in a blue moon Ron owns some poor male muscle worshipper,  those posts always crack me up. Bluto was funny, DB69345 has some great photoshops. Nothing comes close to the humor that was displayed by about a dozen people back in 06 and 07 in the Y and V though. Some new guys are on here trying, God bless their souls, but there is no comparison to the brutal posting style that ruled the alphas a few years ago. Kiwi before he went soft would throw a 1000 word post directed at someone calling them a cokksucker in ways you never imagined, then Berzerkfury would make a post that had so much hate coming from it you wondered if he was even joking or not, then SS would goad the guy into trying to find him and "trow hands" with him, topped off with Squadfather chirping in that the guy must be small and is probably weak as a kitten. The newbies used to get so frustrated at the sheer amount of insults thrown their way and just quit the site forever. There is no one here to weed out the week(PIP) anymore, and the site is suffering.  :( The gay Johnny guy has a pretty good self deprecating sense of humor and makes me laugh on occasion though. I see no epic battles anymore though, although recently I got a kick out of Mindspin and Chick going at it.

X2  this place was insane then, there were 5 or 6 MAJOR ownages going on at any given time, and not this played out bullshit you see now, it was fucking brutal, dudes were melting down all over the place.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2009, 03:21:34 PM »

Getbig of 09 can't compare to the raw comedy and ruthless ownings of early 06 and 07 and a small part of 08.

I doubt it could ever reclaim it's greatness of that era.

- Block!
?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2009, 03:22:05 PM »
Getbig of 09 can't compare to the raw comedy and ruthless ownings of early 06 and 07 and a small part of 08.

I doubt it could ever reclaim it's greatness of that era.

- Block!

QFT

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »
QFT
It's true. Right?

The Special Ed Top 10's, the Derek Anthony meltdowns, davidpaul stirring the pot, having Hugepecs pose as davidpaul at the Arnold, sarcasm making pro bodybuilders run away from here screaming for their lives, King Kamali not paying Issac the final payment for his website. It was magical, here.

Remember when not a single buisness move was made in the bodybuilding industry without consulting with Getbig? We were so powerful at one time we literally dictated everything that went on.

Now it's a shell of its former self.

- Block!
?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2009, 03:45:35 PM »
^^ yea I agree

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2009, 03:46:19 PM »
It's true. Right?

The Special Ed Top 10's, the Derek Anthony meltdowns, davidpaul stirring the pot, having Hugepecs pose as davidpaul at the Arnold, sarcasm making pro bodybuilders run away from here screaming for their lives, King Kamali not paying Issac the final payment for his website. It was magical, here.

Remember when not a single buisness move was made in the bodybuilding industry without consulting with Getbig? We were so powerful at one time we literally dictated everything that went on.

Now it's a shell of its former self.

- Block!

True.  I used to get on Getbig in the morning at my office and just watch shit unfold.  Everyday shit was going down.  It really was something.  Spec Ed's posts were legendary.  As was 240's busting the balls of every pro that would post here (when he was 240 or bust).  Ahhhhh, the good old days.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2009, 04:49:25 PM »
Once in a blue moon Ron owns some poor male muscle worshipper,  those posts always crack me up. Bluto was funny, DB69345 has some great photoshops. Nothing comes close to the humor that was displayed by about a dozen people back in 06 and 07 in the Y and V though. Some new guys are on here trying, God bless their souls, but there is no comparison to the brutal posting style that ruled the alphas a few years ago. Kiwi before he went soft would throw a 1000 word post directed at someone calling them a cokksucker in ways you never imagined, then Berzerkfury would make a post that had so much hate coming from it you wondered if he was even joking or not, then SS would goad the guy into trying to find him and "trow hands" with him, topped off with Squadfather chirping in that the guy must be small and is probably weak as a kitten. The newbies used to get so frustrated at the sheer amount of insults thrown their way and just quit the site forever. There is no one here to weed out the week(PIP) anymore, and the site is suffering.  :( The gay Johnny guy has a pretty good self deprecating sense of humor and makes me laugh on occasion though. I see no epic battles anymore though, although recently I got a kick out of Mindspin and Chick going at it.
Mad truth right der......... 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »
Lot's of funny fuckers running around still, the biggest thing is the newbs read the boards first, then register, so they know what to expect and they don't react like they used to. And from what I hear getbig has a "rep" on other sites to warn posters of the abuse.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2009, 05:23:02 PM »

hahahahahaha Cant beat Mars random pics and Kiwis wit.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2009, 05:26:26 PM »
J. Failcon aka the waddy daddy aka daddy falconey has his moments!

This shit is like a sore dick you just can't beat it! :o

Spirit of Truth

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2009, 05:42:50 PM »
Air Falcon

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2009, 06:53:45 PM »
The funniest shit is the banter between Milos and Chick
Not as funny as Craig and King  but it's getting there.   
((-::

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2009, 07:02:30 PM »
wetandwreckless' big meltdown, the whole "peg" thing was entertaining

back in the days when you could instantly whip up a gimmick...that was cool. 
X

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2009, 07:12:05 PM »
Lot's of funny fuckers running around still, the biggest thing is the newbs read the boards first, then register, so they know what to expect and they don't react like they used to. And from what I hear getbig has a "rep" on other sites to warn posters of the abuse.
Hahahaha! I'm not suprised to hear this. Notice how h0mos from other sites seem to miss this site?

Troponin Nutritionist Shelby Starnes (decent guy) had threads on every bodybuilding site known to man except.... Getbig.

Super-Schmoe and bodybuilder groupie 'mayor of bodybuilding' posts everywhere he can except for.... Getbig.

All Hail Getbig!

- Block!
?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2009, 07:23:15 PM »
This board has pretty much sucked ass lately, but Kiwi's funny, stella is hilarious, and that tiny tit cockholster Mars makes me laugh from time to time.  I even kinda miss that douchebag Debussey. 

:)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2009, 07:28:51 PM »
This board has pretty much sucked ass lately, but Kiwi's funny, stella is hilarious, and that tiny tit cockholster Mars makes me laugh from time to time.  I even kinda miss that douchebag Debussey. 

How come no Danielson?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2009, 07:33:39 PM »
How come no Danielson?

He hasn't been posting and he used to really piss me off alot.   ;D

:)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V