Author Topic: Whats the cut off after which you r considered rich and your ass gets taxed ..  (Read 2569 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
38 fucking %????? >:(

so i'm working my ASS of right now so i can have my girl quit her job (she is very sick) and live a comfy life and that douche wants to tax me 38%..WTF
in the next 2 or 3 yrs i WILL be in the over 150k/yr range and i dont wanna have worked hard so that lazy sub human slime can feed off of my hard work...

this is fucking bullshit....i'm pissed
Sucks, doesn't it Toxie?  hang in there man.
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

Living the dream!......Mr 'Capitalist'. Hahahahahaaa  ;D

Yes shitbag I am, and u could have to been to if they didn't catch u running a train on ur bunkmate. Oh wait ur another cage fighting getbig millionaire with 4 combat tours and a Green Beret right? Hahahhaahahaha
L

Cap

• Getbig V
Yes shitbag I am, and u could have to been to if they didn't catch u running a train on ur bunkmate. Oh wait ur another cage fighting getbig millionaire with 4 combat tours and a Green Beret right? Hahahhaahahaha
I thought he was CAG?  Geez....these guys and their stories.
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
NOOOO DEVGRU my bad.
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Sucks, doesn't it Toxie?  hang in there man.

dood said he made the # up on page 1..i sure hope so... :-\

usually i dont care who the F the prez is...although i do enjoy poking at the bushsuckers...but its all for fun...i really dont care either way...i got enough on my plate to worry about wars and oil and muslims and christians fighting...who gives an airborne fuck...

IF that number is even remotely correct...i'm moving to holland...or newzeland..they rank as the highest paying for IT folks...
carpe` vaginum!

Cap

• Getbig V
NOOOO DEVGRU my bad.
I bet if he moved to England he'd be SAS or SBS right away, no training needed.   ;D
Squishy face retard

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

There are a few loopholes which protect us, but also a few issues which hurt us. 

When you make a lot of money, the expectation is that you'll be able to find more ways to squirrel your money away.  DO WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU.  Put in the time and figure out the best ways to decrease your taxable income.  You make a lot of money, you earned it, you should be able to keep a large portion of it. 

Where you get screwed, though, is in areas like your medical care.  You can deduct your premiums, but if you 'only' spend $5000 out of pocket on, say, dental care, then you're toast, cuz that amount - while significant - is too small a percentage of your annual income for you to be able to deduct it.  This was under the Bush tax rules and will continue under Obama. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
under Obama?

cliff notes answer plez....ask 10 people and ya get 10 different answers

Basically, if you have a real job you are considered rich now. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
under Obama?

cliff notes answer plez....ask 10 people and ya get 10 different answers

Didn't he say it was combined taxable income of $250,000 and higher?

That's not hard to do for a lot of married couples living on the east coast or in California.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )

Living the dream!......Mr 'Capitalist'. Hahahahahaaa  ;D

Idiot.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
What's so stupid about all of this is that whether or not you are rich has much more to do with your wealth rather than your income. Some people's income changes dramatically from year to year. We should end this exercise in mental retardation and impose a flat tax. Dont be surprised if everybody's income goes up by atleast 10%.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Which is ur problem...u can make great money but u get taxed to death and the cost of living is ridiculous...ur actually worse in Northern V then I thought u'd be in Maryland. I sorta need to do a Pentagon tour but besides the traffic and being in DC, the cost of living is horrible and I'd either have to live on one of the Posts or live an hour away and do the train thing..i can't do it man. I'm trying to get to Tampa, I can rent a good sized house with a pool and still bank 600 plus of my housing allowance. The market crashed there and people don't have a choice. If u made 150K were I was outside outside of KC..u could live on 3 acres..no neighbors...BIG house 2500 plus square feet and still be downtown in 20  minutes. Ur fucked and I understand completely.

Do you consider 2500 square feet to be a big house?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
There are a few loopholes which protect us, but also a few issues which hurt us. 

When you make a lot of money, the expectation is that you'll be able to find more ways to squirrel your money away.  DO WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU.  Put in the time and figure out the best ways to decrease your taxable income.  You make a lot of money, you earned it, you should be able to keep a large portion of it.  

Where you get screwed, though, is in areas like your medical care.  You can deduct your premiums, but if you 'only' spend $5000 out of pocket on, say, dental care, then you're toast, cuz that amount - while significant - is too small a percentage of your annual income for you to be able to deduct it.  This was under the Bush tax rules and will continue under Obama. 

Exactly!!! I've always thought it would be kind of cool to have to pay $10,000,000 a year in income taxes,
...and that's after every possible exemption, deduction, write off, loop hole, tax shelter, etc is exploited.
People think I'm crazy, ...but after all that, ... and still ending up with a tax bill of $10 million, you'd be making serious bank! 
w