Author Topic: 57% of Economists say the Recession is Over / What this means for Obama  (Read 5645 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
FAIL......................the recession is not over by any means, have you checked out the unemployment rates around the counrty...............an d dont give me the "jobless recovery" snowjob

this is just a case of the tail wagging the dog............the media, as is often the case is trying to influence thought in the country........because they are schills for obama

if all the media outlets, tv, magazines, newspapers ect................have it plastered all over that the recession is over...............peopl e are affected by that, even subliminally............ ....they talk to one another, and start to think that the worst might be over...................g iving a jumpstart to the market

the stock market of our nation, well our entirely economy actually, is based on consumer confidence .............what they are doing is artificially inflating consumer confidence to positively accelerate the numbers.

funny that the media..............durin g the bush administration told us we were going into a recession when we were not, now they are telling us we are coming out of one when we are not.......ideas can be very strong.

things are going to get alot worse my friend...............you might like obama, it might make your asshole warm, that he is the first black president............... ...but he is trying to dismantle everything good about this country piece by piece.................st arting with the middle class, and many individual freedoms.

Unemployment dropped from 9.5% to 9.4%  ::)   Jobless # were averaging 550,000 a month now down to 275,000 this past month :o.   Come on don't hate and read in to the right wing wacko's who's job is to instill fear in people so that they'll get re elected.  You fell for it with George Bush, and look what happened.  Well this time the majority of Americans didn't fall for the scare tactics the republicans instill on the American people during the campaign when then called Obama a terrorist.  I mean come on the guy's from Chi town he's no fuckin terrorist yet dumb red neck racist republics believe this hate speech and went to palin rallies and shouted that shit out loud.   Obama is fixing Americas problems, and even 2 years from now when 200,000 jobs a month are being created the Republicans still wont give Obama credit, why?.  Cause they don't even believe he's an American citizen.  These sad old racists people will no longer run the country.  This is Obama's time and he will face hard opposition, but what Obama wants Obama eventually gets.  And he will get health care reform passed, he's just letting republicans show their true colors at these town hall meetings.  Which will turn off independents and some swing voters from the republican party.  Obama's da man, he has this all calculated every single thing he says and does is calculated.   These town hall meetings only make republicans look like racists, now im not saying all republicans are like this, but do you see any black or Latino people at these town hall meeting in support of the republicans? NO!.  

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
That he's da man and will easily be re elected in 2012! :D    Obama came into the white house while the country was in a recession and now this man has managed to get us out of George Bushes mess in about 200 days time. 

Stick to something that you're less than mediocre at...bodybuilding. 

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
repubs help rich people.
dems help poor people.

it is what it is.

WRONG:

Republicans create wealth...Democrats redistribute wealth.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Matt, you fucking Downs baby, let me explain this to you:

1. if a bank has a million dollars, and obama gives it one billion, the value of its stock will skyrocket as is happening now
2. multiply by that 700 times
3. when obama hands that money out, he's borrowing it from either us the taxpayers or from our future Chinese overlords
4. with the increased dollar supply out there, it makes American goods less valuable in the world, and foreign goods more expensive, which devalues American goods and services and makes it less and less desirable to produce any goods and services or purchase any (thereby driving the entire world economy down)
5. the money he gave to bail out companies that failed will disappear, because no new jobs were created, which would mean less spending and less taxation money going back to the government
6. the only way to "make up" the money he's printing now is either through massive taxation (most likely ) or massive to hyper inflation (making the debt disappear by simply devaluating it through our currency)
7. the unemployment numbers never include the people who just gave up on searching for a job (which is the most likely reason why the jobless claims went down)
8.  these unemployment numbers are officially called "initial unemployment claims", initial meaning the numbers get revised, and new more correct ones come out in a couple weeks, which means this "drop" may not have been anything more than a rounding error
9. and finally, YOU'RE CANADIAN YOU FUCKING PUSSY!  THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, YOU FUCKING THONG WEARING POLE SMOKING RETARD!!!
Deep Tissue Massage

Bast175

Unemployment dropped from 9.5% to 9.4%  

YEA, that means we're out of the recession to you!?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 matt is extreme left...

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Unemployment dropped from 9.5% to 9.4%  ::)   Jobless # were averaging 550,000 a month now down to 275,000 this past month :o.   Come on don't hate and read in to the right wing wacko's who's job is to instill fear in people so that they'll get re elected.  You fell for it with George Bush, and look what happened.  Well this time the majority of Americans didn't fall for the scare tactics the republicans instill on the American people during the campaign when then called Obama a terrorist.  I mean come on the guy's from Chi town he's no fuckin terrorist yet dumb red neck racist republics believe this hate speech and went to palin rallies and shouted that shit out loud.   Obama is fixing Americas problems, and even 2 years from now when 200,000 jobs a month are being created the Republicans still wont give Obama credit, why?.  Cause they don't even believe he's an American citizen.  These sad old racists people will no longer run the country.  This is Obama's time and he will face hard opposition, but what Obama wants Obama eventually gets.  And he will get health care reform passed, he's just letting republicans show their true colors at these town hall meetings.  Which will turn off independents and some swing voters from the republican party.  Obama's da man, he has this all calculated every single thing he says and does is calculated.   These town hall meetings only make republicans look like racists, now im not saying all republicans are like this, but do you see any black or Latino people at these town hall meeting in support of the republicans? NO!.  

Dude, don't even get me started on the Health Care Reform. Oh so because it's mostly White People voicing their displeasure at Town Hall Meetings they must be racist? Stupidest thing I've ever heard. The people going to these rally's and meetings actually have an idea of what is going on and want to voice their displeasure. It's too bad I can't say the same for other people who aren't "racist". Honestly, you feel like being forced by the gov't to pay more taxes out of your pocket for others to have health care? Cuz i sure as hell don't.

keanu

• Getbig IV

Stick with bodybuilding. I actually heard your brain grind to a halt.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

its not a "black or white" thing, its an elite people (control) and common people thing. They want to control where your money goes and raise taxes and put jobs under government (control) by the percentage, they aim for a HIGHER percentage of governement control. The more you give Obama power you are supporting the "elite" side in wich you lose
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
obama is a dumb ass guys.  all he has done is temporarily lessened the problem because of how much he has increased the national debt.  All he has done is 'borrowed' his way to a temporary fix and in the future we will be right back to square one with more national debt than before.

Yep Obama the borrower, the black guy that axes "Yo lemme barrah 20 dollas i pay yu back fool"
A

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Dude, don't even get me started on the Health Care Reform. Oh so because it's mostly White People voicing their displeasure at Town Hall Meetings they must be racist? Stupidest thing I've ever heard. The people going to these rally's and meetings actually have an idea of what is going on and want to voice their displeasure. It's too bad I can't say the same for other people who aren't "racist". Honestly, you feel like being forced by the gov't to pay more taxes out of your pocket for others to have health care? Cuz i sure as hell don't.

these people going to rallies know whats going on when they believe that Obama will implement a death panel? ::)  Yeh like they know whats going on, they just hate Obama.. 

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice

of course there were no black and hispanic people there.............black an hispanic people live on handouts from the government..........you dangle a little carrot in front of them like more foodstamps per month, more section 8 housing, more free healthcare.............. ...all on the backs of the republicans you so dispise.

for big government handouts, there is no amount of freedom that the minorities will not sacrifice.............so of course they are going to support whomever guarentees them more handouts in the future.

when welfare was established in the 60 or whatever, the bleeding hearts at that time said the in a generation or two all this would be unnecessary............t hat these people just neesed a kickstart............... ...fast forward 50 years, and the beast still grows................why just tonight i was in the supermarket............. ..in front of me in line was a white lady, behind her was two seperate young black couples with two children each................of course the white lady paid with cash.,..........and the two black couples paid with foodstamps...........how you are allowed to have children in this day in age, if you are not financially independant is beyoned me.........this isnt 1850, children are a luxury, we dont need to have many kids anymore to bring in the fall harvest or work the fields.................. .animals

people dont believe me, but thats ok..............just look at what is going on...............take over of the banks, the carbon footprint taxes that are coming, government run healthcare.............h e thinks he knows better then you, how your life should be run...............he will tell you where to live, how to live, what to drive, what to eat, what doctor you go to, where you work, what you drink............but some people are stupid, and they like to be told, so the will surrender all of their freedom for a slice of security./

fuck obama...........i hope some brave man puts two in the back of his head.........no wait, no i dont................i dont want to see every black person for the rest of my life walkin garound in an obama shirt, nor do i want an obama day............i suppose i can only hope he fails , but i gotta say i doubt he will.

america isnt the same place it was 20 years ago..................wit h the blacks and hispanics, breeding out of control, not to mintion other minorities, and the scummy unions.........he has a mandate to pretty much do as he pleases

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
its not a "black or white" thing, its an elite people (control) and common people thing. They want to control where your money goes and raise taxes and put jobs under government (control) by the percentage, they aim for a HIGHER percentage of governement control. The more you give Obama power you are supporting the "elite" side in wich you lose

QFT what are your thoughts matt t, are you following under the hynosis by the elite. its called BLIND FAITH that your boy is looking out for you.
A

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
That he's da man and will easily be re elected in 2012! :D    Obama came into the white house while the country was in a recession and now this man has managed to get us out of George Bushes mess in about 200 days time. 
juice has gone to your head. get obamas half white cock out of your mouth. its not over.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
its impossible to be out of a recession when job oppurtunities are low and staying low. However jobs in the goverment have INCREASED and so has the debt, the key is to take your tax money and give it to governement to fund the shit programs they do

A

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
its impossible to be out of a recession when job oppurtunities are low and staying low. However jobs in the goverment have INCREASED and so has the debt, the key is to take your tax money and give it to governement to fund the shit programs they do

increasing government jobs is the biggest crock of shit i've ever seen.  it's basically just another form of welfare.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

of course there were no black and hispanic people there.............black an hispanic people live on handouts from the government..........you dangle a little carrot in front of them like more foodstamps per month, more section 8 housing, more free healthcare.............. ...all on the backs of the republicans you so dispise.

for big government handouts, there is no amount of freedom that the minorities will not sacrifice.............so of course they are going to support whomever guarentees them more handouts in the future.

when welfare was established in the 60 or whatever, the bleeding hearts at that time said the in a generation or two all this would be unnecessary............t hat these people just neesed a kickstart............... ...fast forward 50 years, and the beast still grows................why just tonight i was in the supermarket............. ..in front of me in line was a white lady, behind her was two seperate young black couples with two children each................of course the white lady paid with cash.,..........and the two black couples paid with foodstamps...........how you are allowed to have children in this day in age, if you are not financially independant is beyoned me.........this isnt 1850, children are a luxury, we dont need to have many kids anymore to bring in the fall harvest or work the fields.................. .animals

people dont believe me, but thats ok..............just look at what is going on...............take over of the banks, the carbon footprint taxes that are coming, government run healthcare.............h e thinks he knows better then you, how your life should be run...............he will tell you where to live, how to live, what to drive, what to eat, what doctor you go to, where you work, what you drink............but some people are stupid, and they like to be told, so the will surrender all of their freedom for a slice of security./

fuck obama...........i hope some brave man puts two in the back of his head.........no wait, no i dont................i dont want to see every black person for the rest of my life walkin garound in an obama shirt, nor do i want an obama day............i suppose i can only hope he fails , but i gotta say i doubt he will.

america isnt the same place it was 20 years ago..................wit h the blacks and hispanics, breeding out of control, not to mintion other minorities, and the scummy unions.........he has a mandate to pretty much do as he pleases

no he doesn't.  he thinks he does, but with the latest town hall meetings, he's getting a little pwned.
Deep Tissue Massage

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
increasing government jobs is the biggest crock of shit i've ever seen.  it's basically just another form of welfare.

exactly, these jobs are disincentiveized........ ...............theese people get these jobs, know they will never get fired............so there productivity becomes non-existant.

the united stated postal service had a couple hundred year head start on companies like fex-ex and ups................free locations..............b ut because their workers suck, and have no investment in their own performance

these private mail servers have them on the brink of collapse in a few short decades............

i dont like writing in caps..........but i think this warrents it..............AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT RUNNING YOUR HEALTH CARE???

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

yes................i believe it is his intention to hasten the New World Order..............not in the sevestase definition of the word, but more in the alex jones sense................... he wants to continue to islolate the voting populous from the descision-making apparatus of government.............. ......destroy the middle class................... ..and basically what you will be left with is a compleatly big-government dependent proliteriate............ ...and an aristocratic-bureaucratic upper class.  

x2...We won't need identity chips put in us because cell phones, myspace,facebook and twitter will be just as good on the short term...And when they get the Earthquake machine powered up to full strength and crush some major city's infastructure(the foreshadowing of Cali's demise has been going on for decades) Obama is going to look like a hero to 51% of the people when because of the way he(and Arnold) handle it...They are and have been taking inventory on gun owners and trouble makers for decades now...These teabag events are a classic setup...The whole hippy movement of the 60's was a CIA experiment...

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
no he doesn't.  he thinks he does, but with the latest town hall meetings, he's getting a little pwned.

lol getting owned at these little town hall meetings?  this is not different then the campaign where we all were certain Obama wasn't going to win.  Then look what happens he wins by 10,000,000 votes!! :P  Just face it you're stuck with Obama until 2016 so deal with it!.   And after then he will do guest appearances all over the world, he'll be on Letterman, Conan etc he will be in your face tell the day u die!, and he'll out live you cause he's da man :P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
MattT is the weirdest dude. He lives in Canada, the American election has zero bearing on his life, he tries to sound intelligent by talking about politics on the wrong board yet it has clearly been illustrated by many that a bag of hammers has 16 iq points on him.  By coming on the G and O board and talking about politics that you have ZERO influence on and attempting to use big words to sound smart has taken you to a whole new level of just being a complete retard.  How in the hell can you not see that.  This would apply to anyone else who does the same, so I'm not singling you out.  Geez, quit trying to be what you aren't.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
MattT is the weirdest dude. He lives in Canada, the American election has zero bearing on his life, he tries to sound intelligent by talking about politics on the wrong board yet it has clearly been illustrated by many that a bag of hammers has 16 iq points on him.  By coming on the G and O board and talking about politics that you have ZERO influence on and attempting to use big words to sound smart has taken you to a whole new level of just being a complete retard.  How in the hell can you not see that.  This would apply to anyone else who does the same, so I'm not singling you out.  Geez, quit trying to be what you aren't.

oh disturbia you crack me up :D now go pop some acid like you normally do.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
oh disturbia you crack me up :D now go pop some acid like you normally do.

shutup midget spook--I havent done garbage like that ever

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

Take your ebonics elsewhere. ::)

What you fail to get, is that it does not matter what economists believe.

What really matters is how the economy is in real life.
As empty as paradise

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
Number of U.S. Foreclosures Rise 7 Percent From June to July

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539235,00.html?test=latestnews