Author Topic: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!  (Read 23939 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!
« Reply #225 on: August 17, 2009, 07:02:48 PM »

you are aware theres a whole world outside of the NFL & sports.....

You forgot puppies and Levrone's nutsack.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #226 on: August 17, 2009, 07:03:45 PM »
You forgot puppies and Levrone's nutsack.

get off of vick's nutsack you schmoe

E
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #227 on: August 17, 2009, 07:06:09 PM »
oh, i do!

by the way, do you feel segregation was "just a cultural thing"? :)  ???

so your all for the torture of people just not dogs?
DAWG

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »
so your all for the torture of people just not dogs?

yes, i'm all for it ::)

that's called a "bizarre absolute", by the way

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »
who are the known child molesters in the nfl?  all the "regular guy" child molestors i hear about get more than 2 years in prison, rightfully so

stop reaching ::)

E

see if you have reading comprehension skills at all....

you are aware theres a whole world outside of the NFL & sports.....

theses are (REAL LIFE) issues not sports (NFL) issues..

again wheres your outrage on the political forum for these issues against people not animals?What?there not in the NFL so it doesn't concern you...your a prime example of the the persona & the dumbing down of the American male.
yes, i'm all for it ::)

that's called a "bizarre absolute", by the way

no it's what you call fuked up priority's...you must be a sociopath.......wait a minute you seem to love animals a little to much...hmmmm...bestialit y?...are their things deity?
DAWG

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2009, 07:30:17 PM »
no it's what you call fuked up priority's...you must be a sociopath.......wait a minute you seem to love animals a little to much...hmmmm...bestialit y?...are their things deity?

lol...fortunately, i have the capacity to care about more than one issue simultaneously.  in fact, you'll find that the people expressing outrage at vick's behavior are the most vocal critics of all abuse -  MOST especially the crimes committed by the bush administration. 

like i said, many of us have the capacity to object to abuses of all sorts.  and we don't try to make bizarre rationalizations to excuse downright evil behavior under ANY circumstances.

perhaps you could learn how to do this, too  :)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2009, 07:32:18 PM »
I don't think any of us Vick "haters" are in any way condoning the crimes child molesters, rapists, cold blooded murderers, etc. In fact I think that all of the above should generally get life sentences and the death penalty in many cases.

What we've been saying all along that your hero's crimes are very serious in and of themselves, and that one who would do those things to domestic animals is quite likely to eventually begin torturing and killing children, women, or other humans unable to defend themselves. Don't take my word for it - Forensic Psychiatrists & Psychologists, FBI Behavioral Scientists, and other criminology experts will tell you this, and there have been numerous books written on the subject.

No one is saying he's not a talented athlete, but he's a danger to society. I was disappointed as a kid when I found out that athletes I looked up to were imperfect, and that Santa and the Easter Bunny were not real, but I had to face realty eventually.
A

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #232 on: August 17, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »

see if you have reading comprehension skills at all....

theses are (REAL LIFE) issues not sports (NFL) issues..

again wheres your outrage on the political forum for these issues against people not animals?What?there not in the NFL so it doesn't concern you...your a prime example of the the persona & the dumbing down of the American male.

why do you keep assuming we don't care about people and only dogs?  i don't come here to talk or read about politics, just sports

just because you don't care about dogs doesn't mean others can't care about both big L dawg

E
E

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: August 17, 2009, 07:35:50 PM »
This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death **(with jumper cables, while laughing)**

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.

Im from Uk so didnt know much about the specifics but reading that really pissed me off.If anyone has had a dog you realise how much they love you unconditionally and how trusting they are, for this fuckhead to do that he doesnt deserve to play again and needs jumper cables attached to his nuts while he swings from a tree.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: August 17, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »
x2 wheres the outrage for people that get tortured & murdered?yea theres outrage but defiantly not enough to fill 8 pages on GetBig....These people need to get a fuckin life and quit persecuting others with there holier than thou attitudes...everyone fucks up...If your reading this yes...your shit stinks to..some people fuck up and run some one over others abuse dogs...others abuse drugs what the fuck ever you get the point...well probably not this is getbig after all.

the funny thing is before this happened I was never a Vick fan.I think he's the most overrated player there is.Now I find myself rooting for him because jackasses that think it's the worst thing since 911 what this guy did....give it a fukin rest!!!
Why do you keep detracting from the topic and bringing up tangential shit like people getting tortured? If you're outraged that enough people aren't outraged about it, then do something about it, instead of whining like a little bitch in a thread about Vicks and dogs. 

No ones prioritizing dogs over human in here. Get a clue.

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2009, 07:40:55 PM »
Im from Uk so didnt know much about the specifics but reading that really pissed me off.If anyone has had a dog you realise how much they love you unconditionally and how trusting they are, for this fuckhead to do that he doesnt deserve to play again and needs jumper cables attached to his nuts while he swings from a tree.

pathological behavior at its finest, my good man

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2009, 07:42:40 PM »
You people are foolish with the animal thing.

I wouldn't hurt one and believe Vick is an ass but he's served the time.

If you petwits spent this much time chasing down child molesters we wouldn't need Megan's or registered sex offenders laws.
What makes you think the same folks defending dogs aren't spending the same amount of energy tracking child molesters and promoting missing children? Until you have proof otherwise, stop bringing in Straw Man arguments and if you don't know what that means, stop making up shit.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »
Everyone has served less time than Vick... People convicted of manslaughter... sex offenders... lots of people.

But, you put someone's dog down and oh my god... it's the end of the word and that person is EVIL.

If this guy is what these people are worried about then they must all be millionaires with no problems because I don't see this as a big deal in the real world at all.

I guess I'm just a sociopath though. ::)
If his case was only that simple.... ::)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: August 17, 2009, 08:01:31 PM »
the fact that this thread has made it to ten pages proves my stance....

while other way more pressing issues barely make it off the first page....
DAWG

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2009, 08:42:07 PM »
the fact that this thread has made it to ten pages proves my stance....

while other way more pressing issues barely make it off the first page....

that's because its on the g&o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »
There is something definitely twisted and wrong with his mind.  I just read he is doing work w/the Humane Society.  This seems like it would at least loosely parallel allowing a convicted pedophile who had "paid his debt by doing his time" to become an elementary teacher.

great point. 

he could make everyone happy.  Donate 1/2 of his NFL salary to the Humane society for the rest of his football career :)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2009, 09:24:53 PM »
Barry Bonds hit 28 home runs with less then 350 at bats in 2007 and hasn't played a game since then because no team would go near him for something that everyone was doing...Yet Vic signs with a team...AMAZING what ESPN is doing for Vic...

As if it could get any worse on what Vic did to these dogs, there are rumors around the net that he would also throw live cats into a cage with dogs and watch the cats get devoured...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 17, 2009, 09:36:12 PM »
Barry Bonds hit 28 home runs with less then 350 at bats in 2007 and hasn't played a game since then because no team would go near him for something that everyone was doing...Yet Vic signs with a team...AMAZING what ESPN is doing for Vic...

bonds is well past 40 years old with baggage gallore other than just juice....legal problems,a cancer in the locker room.vic is in the middle of his career bonds is/was at the end of his.factor in his attitude with the media,throwing his own teammates under the bus constantly,the fact that he not only juiced but lied under oath about it & is facing prison time.Your analogy doesn't fit.....
DAWG

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #243 on: August 17, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »
Bonds is well past 40 years old with baggage gallore other than just juice....legal problems,a cancer in the locker room.vic is in the middle of his career bonds is/was at the end of his.factor in his attitude with the media,throwing his own teammates under the bus constantly,the fact that he not only juiced but lied under oath about it & is facing prison time.Your analogy doesn't fit.....

Bonds is arguably the best player to ever play the game(HOF)Vic is a great athlete who hasn't done shit(and won't)...And in 2007 Bonds would have hit over 45 home runs if he had all his at bats...The only reason no team picked up Bonds is because the media and the writers kept pushing to keep him out and wouldn't leave it alone...

T.O is 5 times the cancer that Bonds ever was in a locker room...Are you telling me that there wasn't one MLB team that would have wanted to sign Bonds for a 1 year deal? There was rumored to be many but the commissioner along with ESPN and other sports radio shows had an agenda to keep him out of baseball...

I'm not really a Bonds fan but watching what has now panned out with the steroid list, its a fcking shame that Bonds wasn't allowed to finish his career...He easily would have had 100 more home runs if he played 3 more years as a DH in the American league...

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2009, 02:23:50 AM »
Bonds is arguably the best player to ever play the game(HOF)Vic is a great athlete who hasn't done shit(and won't)...And in 2007 Bonds would have hit over 45 home runs if he had all his at bats...The only reason no team picked up Bonds is because the media and the writers kept pushing to keep him out and wouldn't leave it alone...

T.O is 5 times the cancer that Bonds ever was in a locker room...Are you telling me that there wasn't one MLB team that would have wanted to sign Bonds for a 1 year deal? There was rumored to be many but the commissioner along with ESPN and other sports radio shows had an agenda to keep him out of baseball...

I'm not really a Bonds fan but watching what has now panned out with the steroid list, its a fcking shame that Bonds wasn't allowed to finish his career...He easily would have had 100 more home runs if he played 3 more years as a DH in the American league...

If TO was as old and close to the end of his career as Bonds, he too would be chilling somewhere, watching Monday night games on a big screen.  The only reason anyone messes with TO is because they know they have way more than a couple good years left out of him.  With Bonds, no team wanted to take the heat for someone in the twilight years of their career.  Plain and simple.  Anyway, I thought someone should have given him a shot regardless.  Same with Vic.

PT

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2009, 06:06:23 AM »
How about this American Attitude..

FUCK YOU
yea that was pretty typical.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2009, 09:36:25 AM »
There is something definitely twisted and wrong with his mind.  I just read he is doing work w/the Humane Society.  This seems like it would at least loosely parallel allowing a convicted pedophile who had "paid his debt by doing his time" to become an elementary teacher.

True... However, don't mistake it for anything except him wanting to get back into the NFL and this being a way to do so.

I'm sure he doesn't give a rats ass about the Humane society or any of that shit... He just wanted to play football. So to play ball... He had to "play ball" as it were.

If he didn't need the money I'm sure he would have said "Fuck You" to Goodell.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2009, 09:42:33 AM »
If suffering bothers you people so much, do not buy anything made in China.

People's fixation on animals is amusing. It obviously says a lot about their inability to form lasting relationships with humans.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2009, 10:30:11 AM »
If suffering bothers you people so much, do not buy anything made in China.

People's fixation on animals is amusing. It obviously says a lot about their inability to form lasting relationships with humans.

Agree completely. I love my pets... wouldn't harm them for anything, but seriously... It is still an animal.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #249 on: August 20, 2009, 02:37:27 PM »
This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death **(with jumper cables, while laughing)**

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.

Throw in a few meaty bones or sausages... They forget all about it!

I just love dogs.