Author Topic: I need a program for running  (Read 3866 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: I need a program for running
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2009, 04:11:45 PM »
muay thai is hardcore, i used to have a friend who did muiay thai and during p.e. in high school me nd a few other buddies would just stand around him in a circle jerk and try our best to kick cum on him... hed always fuck us up..we never could do any anal damage to him..
:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
A

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2009, 08:41:39 PM »
Thank you very much for both posts. Leaving now to try it! Fuck 8%.,,, I will do my best and report back (good lord)

8%, good starting point. you can do it!!!   :D
let me know how it goes!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2009, 09:00:29 PM »
let me know how it goes!

the epic isomnia teaching a young man how to use his cock correctly  :P
A

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »
the epic isomnia teaching a young man how to use his cock correctly  :P

that was 8% not 8 inches! get your mind outta the gutter  ;D

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2009, 12:55:24 PM »
let me know how it goes!

It went alright. I managed a full 20 minutes with the incline at 8% and I never lowered it. Managed about 10 minutes of 5.5 and another 5 min of 3.2 and 5 min at 2.8. I had to get off three times for a quick breather/water break. Intense! I felt sick for a couple hours after. Honestly this seems to be what I was looking for as my body was just NOT made for running on a flat surface. It's just not effective. Thanks for the advice, I'm sticking with it and will update every few days or so. Also in a couple days i'll put up some progress pics and what not.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2009, 01:14:10 PM »
Start off at 8%.. every week bump it up 2-3%. Work your way up to 15% gradually..once you get comfortable with that keep increasing the intensity speedwise. 2 min fast walk, 1 minute run intervals. At the end of each 1 minute running interval you should feel close to puking. Do not stop, but set the speed at a fast walk pace and recover that way until its time to run again. Again, do not hold on! this totally defeats the purpose.

Do a good 5 minute warmup with a fast walk. my speed varies between 3.7 (walking)and 6.5 mph (running) at 15% incline.

The cardio workout should last between 20-30 min per day, with a total of 4-5 running intervals. Its very intense but it will get you in great shape if you can stick with it.

I just realized you are WALKING at 3.7??? Is this accurate??>?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »

whats wrong with that?
DAWG

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2009, 02:58:36 PM »
whats wrong with that?

With an 8% grade that's pretty intense. At least for me!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2009, 03:02:55 PM »

yea true...I didnt factor in the grade...I do 3.5 usually with a very slight incline...
DAWG

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2009, 05:56:21 PM »
Is it safe to take ECA before running on an incline? Will help with energy. I was thinking 1 bronkaid with a strong cup of coffee and a couple 81mg aspirin. I'm sure it will give me energy, but would it increase my risk of heart attack? Oh and add a bit of baking soda I happen to like it for cardio. 1/2 teaspoon or so.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2009, 06:45:43 PM »
IT depends on your stride.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2009, 07:35:15 PM »
Is it safe to take ECA before running on an incline? Will help with energy. I was thinking 1 bronkaid with a strong cup of coffee and a couple 81mg aspirin. I'm sure it will give me energy, but would it increase my risk of heart attack? Oh and add a bit of baking soda I happen to like it for cardio. 1/2 teaspoon or so.

Will it increase the risk?  yes.  increased blood pressure and the heart pitter patters.

Will it increase the risk anything to worry about?  Depends on your age, fitness, and fmaily history.

Honestly, using ECA with fast incline running makes no sense.  If you want to shed body fat, you use ECA and low-intensity cardio for 30-40 minutes, first thing in the AM.  If you want to increase your endurance and fitness levels and running ability, you leave the ECA at home.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »
Will it increase the risk?  yes.  increased blood pressure and the heart pitter patters.

Will it increase the risk anything to worry about?  Depends on your age, fitness, and fmaily history.

Honestly, using ECA with fast incline running makes no sense.  If you want to shed body fat, you use ECA and low-intensity cardio for 30-40 minutes, first thing in the AM.  If you want to increase your endurance and fitness levels and running ability, you leave the ECA at home.

Ok. Dangit I was hoping to use it for some more energy. What can I safely take before hand?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2009, 07:48:53 PM »
IT depends on your stride.

Is As9s seriously your favorite hand? Reason?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:39 PM »
Is As9s seriously your favorite hand? Reason?
you want me. :-X
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2009, 07:51:46 PM »
Ok. Dangit I was hoping to use it for some more energy. What can I safely take before hand?

In my humble opinion - nothing.

Spend 1 week getting off caffeine completely.  

Then, use 1/4 to 1/2 of a yellow caffeine tablet - ONLY on days you run, 45 minutes before you hit the treadmill.  Your sensitivity to caff will be thru the roof.  You'll sweat buckets and have insane energy.  Crazy retard strength as well.

Then you don't use any caffeine (and go very easy on tea/coffee) until 48 ot 72 hours have passed and you're ready to run once again.

ECA will give you plenty of energy.  it'll bump your metabolism up 2 to 3 percent.  it'll also put you in that stringy catabolic state.  IMO, if you're over 25, and just trying to get lean, it's not worth it.  But opinions are like getbiggers...

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2009, 09:53:11 PM »
It went alright. I managed a full 20 minutes with the incline at 8% and I never lowered it. Managed about 10 minutes of 5.5 and another 5 min of 3.2 and 5 min at 2.8. I had to get off three times for a quick breather/water break. Intense! I felt sick for a couple hours after. Honestly this seems to be what I was looking for as my body was just NOT made for running on a flat surface. It's just not effective. Thanks for the advice, I'm sticking with it and will update every few days or so. Also in a couple days i'll put up some progress pics and what not.

Wow, thats great! Keep it up. You will be amazed at your capacity in the near future to run on flat surfaces  ;)

Running/walking on incline is also lower impact.

& Yes you are supposed to feel sick. That will go away/wont be as severe once you get used to it...but on that note keep increasing the intensity.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2009, 09:56:10 PM »

Yes. I'm 34 yrs/ 5'5" female, so I dont have long legs.. but been training like this for years so it doesnt seem that intense.

No particular reason for it, other than I love the way it makes me feel... so ALIVE!

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2009, 09:58:29 PM »

I would suggest something like green tea/EGCG,and/or black coffee, and maybe an aspirin if your legs are sore. Try to get through it without the ephedrine or bronkaid. You dont wanna become dependent, and its bad for your heart so I hear.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2009, 10:45:33 PM »
Yes. I'm 34 yrs/ 5'5" female[/b], so I dont have long legs.. but been training like this for years so it doesnt seem that intense.

No particular reason for it, other than I love the way it makes me feel... so ALIVE!

Oh, really?

How YOU doin'?
G

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2009, 12:29:24 AM »
A

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2009, 09:06:44 AM »
I would suggest something like green tea/EGCG,and/or black coffee, and maybe an aspirin if your legs are sore. Try to get through it without the ephedrine or bronkaid. You dont wanna become dependent, and its bad for your heart so I hear.

Ok. Im off in a couple minutes for round 2! Took a prohormone and 1/2 bronkaid. We will see how it goes! I do not plan to become dependant, but I need to get some momentum going then I will cut the ancillaries.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2009, 10:20:32 AM »
Boxings much harder than MMa, for boxing you need to be tough and skilled aas you will get hit and hurt a lot, for mma as long as you have skill to sub an opponent you wont get hurt too much,
boxers are far tougher

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2009, 07:43:03 PM »
Boxings much harder than MMa, for boxing you need to be tough and skilled aas you will get hit and hurt a lot, for mma as long as you have skill to sub an opponent you wont get hurt too much,
boxers are far tougher

badgers are toughest of all
G

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2009, 01:45:00 PM »
Man I've never seen anything as tough as running uphill. Makes my lungs and legs BURN like nothing ever. I strongly encourage anyone wanting to get in shape to try it!