Author Topic: Europa - What has happened to Johnnie jackson?  (Read 4588 times)

challenge

• Getbig III
Re: Europa - What has happened to Johnnie jackson?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 07:57:55 PM »
Right now he is not at the top. Top = winning shows consistently.. he's got 2 pro wins in his 10 year career..

If he wants to leave his mark then he needs to choose one endeavor and give it his all.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 07:58:04 PM »
you know, until now, i had no clue you were a homosexual.............. ......my compliments on just being a person, and not one of those" inside i am ashamed and insecure, sonow  im going to externally overcompensate by being the most brazen flaming queen possible"................those kinds are very difficult to like.
thanks im not a fan of people who project their sexuality...whether they ar gay straight bi whatever

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 07:59:25 PM »
Right now he is not at the top. Top = winning shows consistently.. he's got 2 pro wins in his 10 year career..

If he wants to leave his mark then he needs to choose one endeavor and give it his all.
well hes undeniably one of the best 25 bodybuilders on the planet. i dont know about his powerlifting abilities but i believe hes competitive at the "professional" level...

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 08:10:21 PM »
can anyone specualte what exactly is going on with johnny o, that pic of his from the NPC days is insane, better then i have ever seen him loook by 30 or 40%..................i couldnt possibly the he "dieted harder" when he was young...............that wouldnt make sense................... .....is it something with the drugs he is on, the insulin wont let him lean out that much anymore.......opinioins??   bombz?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »
Johnnie is 13rd place,seems busy to take care his family.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 10:33:28 PM »
This is what I was talking about....Look at this physique, perfect symmetry, ,detail and conditioning.WTF, did he do to ruin this physique.If Johnny o Jackson brought this physique with a little bit more size, he would do alot of damage in the IFBB

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 10:36:51 PM »
his legs look awesome there

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 11:29:05 PM »

Yep, he turned pro in 2001 at 198. I remember that, he looked crazy during those times.

Pre gyno. Pre soft soap...

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2009, 11:35:52 PM »
at 198/210 he could have been the shawn ray of the 2000's.
asstropin

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 12:21:42 AM »
I remember back in I think it was 1999-2000 when Johnny Jackson did the Nationals, as a light heavyweight, and he looked amazing.I saw him at the Mr Olympia, Expo, at the time we was sponsored by Met-RX.
When Johnny O won nationals he had a Flex Wheeler like physique, he had a small waist, and his muscle were perfectly round.
I think he got to big for his frame his conditioning looks like a bodybuilder who is guest posing instead of competing..
He is always smooth and watery in most of The pro shows he has done.What he needs to do is go back to the Drawing 4awing board like Dennis James did, and come in smaller and tighter.Johnny O your not a big guy, don't try to be a big guy.Be a smaller symmetrical bodybuilder that wins shows.If Johny Jackson came in at 215lbs shredded he would own 90% of the pro bodybuilder out there.If you look at the year he turned pro as A lightheavyweight, you will know what I am talking about

Yeah, he did, I remember thinking that he had  Flex W. like physique. then he got blocky, he has the best chest currently on the pro stage...

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 12:26:02 AM »
Previous respectable Olympia outings. Previous good showings on the circuit, including victories. What has gone wrong? 

Tatts = loose of respect toward judges.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 12:26:21 AM »
Muscletech supplements ruined him.
P

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 12:31:34 AM »
Muscletech supplements ruined him.

now with more 128% of blocky physique inside.
asstropin

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 12:37:12 AM »
This is what I was talking about....Look at this physique, perfect symmetry, ,detail and conditioning.WTF, did he do to ruin this physique.If Johnny o Jackson brought this physique with a little bit more size, he would do alot of damage in the IFBB

Where most of them fall victim is in their view of drugs...if a little works, alot must be better and that's definitely not the case.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 12:55:56 AM »

Where most of them fall victim is in their view of drugs...if a little works, alot must be better and that's definitely not the case.

the funny paradox at work here is with the bodybuilding industry people, the magazines, the radio shows, US..............when an NPC guy finally makes it...........everyone says  "he looks great, once he puts on another 20lbs in order to stand up there with the "big boys"....he might really do some damage"............so the guy gets it is his head that he has to put on all this mass, and he fucks up the package that got him there, losing in the process the lines that made him unique as a bodybuilder............a little guys like johnny can only carry so much muscle, after that it goes to all the wrong places............

this has happened to more competitors then i can even mention.........cutler, of course.....after 2001 everyone said that he needed to bump up the size a "little more" to finally take down ronnie........he was almost maxed out as it was.......the muscle after that started to make him look shitty and destroy what little lines he had in the first place........flex wheeler, same thing...........everyone s to blame........everyone screams for more muscle, then we cannibalize them when the process goes awry.