Author Topic: Sony PlayStation 3 Gets A Price Drop And A New "Slim" Model September 1st  (Read 4549 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I already have that via MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) on my Mac.  MAME is available for both Mac and PC.

I must be getting old; I'm content with DVDs.  I've seen them, but BlueRay movies/disks hold no special interest for me.

I hear you. Personally, I think this HD shit is overrated. But, the reality is, DVD is going out, and Blu-Ray is taking over.
HAHA, RON.....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I borrowed my brother's PS2 today, thanks to this thread.

I been playing ghost Recon. 

I still can't figure out how to turn on my night vision goggles.  :(

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN

Love Ghost Recon.
HAHA, RON.....

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I dug my ps2 out a few weeks back playing Medal of Honour and Call of Duty 3 and PES3 cos a friend was talking about the ps3 lol

I am excited now about getting one

BayGBM

• Getbig V
I hear you. Personally, I think this HD shit is overrated. But, the reality is, DVD is going out, and Blu-Ray is taking over.

Do people still buy movie disks?  I rent (Netflix) and rip to my hard drive any movie I want.  I do have a DVD player but literally never use it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I dug my ps2 out a few weeks back playing Medal of Honour and Call of Duty 3 and PES3 cos a friend was talking about the ps3 lol

I am excited now about getting one

Made in my studio... Hope you still enjoy it.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes it was a great game. Graphics not bad for time it was made. Gameplay great though and plentyof action.

Prefered graphics etc on COD but its pipped on gameplay.

Do youmake games?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Do people still buy movie disks?  I rent (Netflix) and rip to my hard drive any movie I want.  I do have a DVD player but literally never use it.

Cut out the middleman and just DL torrents

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Yes it was a great game. Graphics not bad for time it was made. Gameplay great though and plentyof action.

Prefered graphics etc on COD but its pipped on gameplay.

Do youmake games?

Yes, yes I do.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
I prefer the arcade games of my youth.... but maybe I should give one of these new things a try.  :D
http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/bd6f/
A

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Thats bullshit!!! Lucky my origional ps 3 fell off a truck and i got it for $125.00....... ;D They say Sony is getting heat from the game makers to lower the price because they make all these games and nobody buys them cause they dont own ps 3.  Some companies even stopped makin games for ps3 already. I think they should have done the price drop a week before Madden 10 came out and they would have kicked ass against Xbox.....

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Your breaking the law. >:(
I only buy blu-ray movies. But i mostly just rent. There are only a few movies that i would want to watch more then once.
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
I havent played my ps3 since the beginning of the year
Graphics are great though,but sleep,sex,work and time with friends seems to make me happier

Jussup

• Getbig II
I already have that via MAME (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) on my Mac.  MAME is available for both Mac and PC.

I must be getting old; I'm content with DVDs.  I've seen them, but BlueRay movies/disks hold no special interest for me.

Welcome to my world! Instead of building my body beyond its natural limits I spend the last year to build my own arcade machine running MAME and all other emulators to to play the games of the good old past.

Having said that, I also build my own home theater and cannot live with out BluRays. On a huge screen huge difference to DVDs.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ill wait till it gets around 100 bucks
A