Author Topic: proof of paul chua scam  (Read 6921 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: proof of paul chua scam
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2009, 12:02:20 AM »
While I am glad for Milos that he has been vindicated somewhat, being that what he alleged has apparently turned out to be true.  However, in going forward with allegations of this nature, one must follow a certain protocol. 
People can opine that Milos would have received the same treatment regardless, but we really can't know that for sure. 

People can also opine that the only way Chau was going to go down was if a credible outsider made these allegations in a way that the powers that be could not ignore them.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2009, 12:18:01 AM »
or Chua had to be out to make room for the rest to get paid rule

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2009, 12:34:23 AM »
or Chua had to be out to make room for the rest to get paid rule

i think you are involved in all this, you are so defensive of the guilty and keep justifying their crooked actions and blaming it on bodybuilders, the same bodybuilders you call stupid are the ones that you sell steroids to and take their money for your ''advice'', yet you are best friends with the likes of Chan, but does'nt the ABBF have an anti doping policy and is a signature to WADA ::) but yet you are an openly admitted steroid dealer and so called guru ::) you should be investigated also.
Thunderdome approved

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2009, 06:15:59 AM »
People can also opine that the only way Chau was going to go down was if a credible outsider made these allegations in a way that the powers that be could not ignore them.

Certainly possible.  We'll never know for sure, I guess.

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #79 on: August 24, 2009, 06:25:37 AM »
i think you are involved in all this, you are so defensive of the guilty and keep justifying their crooked actions and blaming it on bodybuilders, the same bodybuilders you call stupid are the ones that you sell steroids to and take their money for your ''advice'', yet you are best friends with the likes of Chan, but does'nt the ABBF have an anti doping policy and is a signature to WADA ::) but yet you are an openly admitted steroid dealer and so called guru ::) you should be investigated also.

I talked abt that a lot in the past … u cant jump in the ring just cause u think u can box … I explained the doping test and how it is done … there is in drug free bber … there r bbers who are clean on the day of the test … no Guru sells drugs … they recommend and tell u how to use them, how much and when … that is why they are called contest prep advisors … not sellers

I am not involve in any of this as I said nor am I part of any federation or want to be … this is just how things were run in the past 60 years … the judging system always had its flaws yet it just get worse … due to political interference that is just how it is … I am not saying I like … but that is how it has been, it is and will be … I tell that to all the people that I train …

U blame chua … do u know what others are doing??? I do cause I train people from different continents and they have issues with their superiors … big time issues

Whether anybody likes it or doesn’t like it this is how it is