Author Topic: Best moments in Getbig History  (Read 53708 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: BEST MOMENTS IN GETBIG HISTORY
« Reply #100 on: August 21, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

Pics were taken inside my Mothers garage, douche.

fixed!!!'

The Beef

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #101 on: August 21, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »
fixed!!!'

The Beef

He can always take one inside the car with a hand written note to getbig on the steering wheel/gear box

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2009, 04:15:18 PM »

My personal favorites was the thread exposing Bethany Carter Howlett...even John Romano wound up posting on that thing..

Other notables was Chick vs ALEXXX...with Chick using pics of him when we was 14-17, and kamalia old school meltdowns.

M!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2009, 04:16:01 PM »
My personal favorites was the thread exposing Bethany Carter Howlett...even John Romano wound up posting on that thing..

Other notables was Chick vs ALEXXX...with Chick using pics of him when we was 14-17, and kamalia old school meltdowns.

M!

what did bethany get exposed for??

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: August 21, 2009, 04:31:32 PM »
what did bethany get exposed for??

Basically a Schome named "Harry" solicited Bethany Carter Howlett for 1 night of sex thru various e-mails. Howlett agreed, upon (I believe) 1 grand up front, and another grand upon meeting. He wired her the $$ for the down payment....but she never showed up to the hotel where they agreed to meet....

He saved all the e-mails, and posted them on GETBIG..which spawned a 50+ page thread...that was eventually deleted for some reason...

Goatboy, Block, Special ED, can all add more great insight to perhaps the best thread in GETBIG history...

M!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2009, 04:36:36 PM »
Basically a Schome named "Harry" solicited Bethany Carter Howlett for 1 night of sex thru various e-mails. Howlett agreed, upon (I believe) 1 grand up front, and another grand upon meeting. He wired her the $$ for the down payment....but she never showed up to the hotel where they agreed to meet....

He saved all the e-mails, and posted them on GETBIG..which spawned a 50+ page thread...that was eventually deleted for some reason...

Goatboy, Block, Special ED, can all add more great insight to perhaps the best thread in GETBIG history...

M!

man, that sounds delicious , i would love to have been here for that, was bethany on here posting at the time?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2009, 04:40:39 PM »

No...she never bothered to respond... she did mention in on of her myspace blogs that she wasnt actully prostituting herself, but rather really working undercover for the police....lol... Bethany is perhaps the most delusional personality in BBing...and that is really saying something.

M!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2009, 04:44:42 PM »
Hahaha...

I should really go to Chadwick's place of employment and get an interview of him. He works about 25 minutes west of where I live.

The Y-Board destruction was so bad Ron Himself had to get involved and play salvage and overhaul. Not my finest moment in Getbig History bu nonetheless I am proud to be a part of it. Now that I look back it was so funny but then I was foaming at the mouth.

It was my bad, though. That's what I get for making 'gumby' my password.

- Block.

Our meltdowns provided some great entertainment, I don't regret a thing. Good times.
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2009, 04:49:41 PM »
Our meltdowns provided some great entertainment, I don't regret a thing. Good times.

Yes, it's made some of us bond in a certain way that a noob / casual poster here could never understand. Isn't that funny, how we are complete strangers in one way but also know each other so well in another?

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2009, 04:50:12 PM »
Thanks guys! It was just as fun for me.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2009, 04:53:50 PM »
A few come to mind.

1. Alexxx giving Jay Cutler training advice when he posted here once upon a time

2. The savage,brutal, no mercy ownage that Derek Anthony laid on the Squadfather with Alex23 pulling the puppet strings in the background.  Probably the most ruthless thread in getbig history.

3. The actions leading up to the incident where Derek Anthony spitting on Melvin Goodrum, and all of the threads that followed.

do you hav ethe links for #1 and 2?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2009, 05:00:03 PM »
Yes, it's made some of us bond in a certain way that a noob / casual poster here could never understand. Is that funny, how we are complete strangers in one way but also know each other so well in another?

Well, you and I bonded over 6 straight months of making fun of each other on a daily basis. This site was hilarious back then man. Not sure it will ever be the same :(
E

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2009, 08:15:56 AM »
Squadfather vs ScottMarkey was funny
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=160810.0

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: August 22, 2009, 08:43:22 AM »
Squadfather vs ScottMarkey was funny
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=160810.0

one of my favorite things about getbig, what really separates it from the rest............is when bodybuilders, or fitness industry types come here expecting to get their asses kissed like they do at other boards by weak-tits and schmoes................. ..they get put right in their place.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #114 on: August 22, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »
Anyone remember the gay schmoe/musclebear Bret ? the guy that was obsessed with Lee Priest, and would show up in a bunch of expo pics's always... ?

Bodybuddha

• Getbig II
  • Building mind and body !
« Reply #115 on: August 22, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »
i wish i was here for these funny posts.

maybe there will be more in future.
Enlightenment expert

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #116 on: August 22, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »
i wish i was here for these funny posts.

maybe there will be more in future.
Stay tuned man there is some funny shit on the board

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 22, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »

M!

I remember that thread..I was new to GetBig then and I came in on that thread about the 48th page or so..it was classic!!!...the schmoe owned Bethany Howlett and himself at the same time...that thread was the single reason I got hooked on GetBig

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2009, 07:15:35 PM »

Danielson's constant anti- Detroit (anti-black) threads made me melt a few times as well..fun ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2009, 07:25:19 PM »
another good thread was the Lee Priest thread where he got into a running feud with some guy and Lee threated to kick the guy's ass and Lee dared him to meet him on a corner somewhere..even gave him a specific location and kept posting a running account..it went something like this

Lee: okay, I'm getting ready to leave.  I'll be there in about an hour

Lee: I'm on my way... I'm wearing (blank) so you'll know who I am...

Lee: okay..I'm here waiting for you..where are you?

it was funny because the guy kept saying he would show and the suspense was building but the guy never showed..it was also funny because Lee, with all his post updates, was twittering before there was even a twitter.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2009, 07:32:25 PM »
550i

whoaaaaaaaaa

i have a 545i now, and that shit has a lot of power, can imagine the 550,  8) you are just a tad away from an m5!!!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #121 on: August 22, 2009, 07:45:38 PM »
where is jimmy?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #122 on: August 22, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »
whoaaaaaaaaa

i have a 545i now, and that shit has a lot of power, can imagine the 550,  8) you are just a tad away from an m5!!!

The 550 replaced the 545, so it's the same basic engine.  545 has 4.4L V8, 550 has a 4.8L V8.  M5 blows both away.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #123 on: August 22, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"