Author Topic: The Cowboys will win / Cowboys Stadium  (Read 9242 times)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: My Cowboys will win the Super Bowl this year!
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2009, 07:56:42 AM »

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
Re: COWBOYS STADIUM
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2009, 08:04:10 AM »
Your only fuked if you feel like it.     I like the new things my team has.   Its all good.   May your the one who is getting fucked but not laid.
come on dude poor comeback... its not about getting laid or not,that doesnt have anything to do with it  ::) either try and have an intelligent debate or STFU. Point is, your new stadium has bunch of bells and whistles which are not needed and IMO will end up hurting the team.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2009, 08:04:38 AM »
Did you see the Dallas game Friday night. Romo was right on the money. He is a great quarterback without Jessica Simpson. Barber was a bull. The Cowboys will be champions again.

Well then, there's no need to play out the 2009 season. The NFL should take the year off.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2009, 08:15:44 AM »
i noticed they didn't have the big star at the 50 yard line, is that something they are saving for the regular season
it would't be the same without it

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2009, 08:50:53 AM »
Haha. Cowboys.

;D

body88

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2009, 08:56:08 AM »
Ha, the cowboys in the superbowl?  Right.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2009, 09:41:05 AM »
Looks like a great stadium entirely appropriate for Dallas, and all the stuff they've put in there will make sense. The ticket prices will be gladly swallowed by the masses there.

The only issue i can see if the screen-too big and too low. It's size dominates the place more than the game it looks like. To help reduce it's effects they'll have to ensure it's turned off during plays.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2009, 02:41:49 PM »
i noticed they didn't have the big star at the 50 yard line, is that something they are saving for the regular season

That's because they ran out of money for the stadium. The star is put on hold ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »

That's because they ran out of money for the stadium. The star is put on hold ;)
The Redskins will beat their Asses ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: The Cowboys will win / Cowboys Stadium
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »
the cowboys have been irrelevant for 12 years

if it wasn't for attention whores like jerry jones and TO nobody would talk about them

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »
cowboys and bodybuilding haha gayer than eating a sorbet in venice.
Save that for the Gayer thread....nothing gay about the Cowboys.
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 04:45:49 PM »
I think the indians will beat the cowboys this time round.
Maybe in D.C.     But not a sweep.    FK the rdsknz >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 04:50:35 PM »
come on dude poor comeback... its not about getting laid or not,that doesnt have anything to do with it  ::) either try and have an intelligent debate or STFU. Point is, your new stadium has bunch of bells and whistles which are not needed and IMO will end up hurting the team.
How does a new and improved stadium   hurt a team    other than causing fans to miss the old stadium.   Have you been to Oakland?   That stadium is a dump!!!!!    Al should have never left LA.   Actually SC needs to break some hearts and get a new stadium.     The bells and whistles the new stadium has are no different (only bigger) than what Houston and Arizona have!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 04:59:11 PM »
the cowboys have been irrelevant for 12 years

if it wasn't for attention whores like jerry jones and TO nobody would talk about them

E
Irrelevant???   Tell that to the rest of the world!!!!!  Everything my team has done (the last 50 yrs) has hit the sporting news world in a matter of seconds!!!!!!!   Taking out JJ and TO   leaves   uuuh hh   duuh  ::)   That will be MY QB!!!!!!  Who is the head of the show now   positive or negative    he's the man!!!!   Look fwd to hearing more about Marty B (pro bowl star Witten's backup)   Hell Payton Manning can't do a commercial now w/o featuring our cheerleaders!!!!!!!    So without Jerry and TO   there's still plenty to talk about!!!!!!!!! It's the Dallas Cowboys for God Sakes!!!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 05:00:01 PM »
The Redskins will beat their Asses ;)
phq u   and phq the redskins!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »
Well then, there's no need to play out the 2009 season. The NFL should take the year off.
Yep    I'll tell you what!!!!   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 05:03:35 PM »
I noticed that also.   Not sure either if its was meant to not be there.   It made the field look a bit naked.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2009, 05:05:39 PM »
Looks like a great stadium entirely appropriate for Dallas, and all the stuff they've put in there will make sense. The ticket prices will be gladly swallowed by the masses there.

The only issue i can see if the screen-too big and too low. It's size dominates the place more than the game it looks like. To help reduce it's effects they'll have to ensure it's turned off during plays.
Can't please everybody.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2009, 05:06:34 PM »

Betsy Ross is still sowing it. ;)

body88

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »
How does a new and improved stadium   hurt a team    other than causing fans to miss the old stadium.   Have you been to Oakland?   That stadium is a dump!!!!!    Al should have never left LA.   Actually SC needs to break some hearts and get a new stadium.     The bells and whistles the new stadium has are no different (only bigger) than what Houston and Arizona have!!!!

I've got to agree with you here.  No idea how a new stadium will hurt the cowboys when it comes to winning games.  What hurts the cowboys is a medling owner who hires a dumb ass coach that can't create order in the locker room.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2009, 05:16:03 PM »
I've got to agree with you here.  No idea how a new stadium will hurt the cowboys when it comes to winning games.  What hurts the cowboys is a medling owner who hires a dumb ass coach that can't create order in the locker room.
This is Jerry's investment  and he can do what he wants.   Wade is proving to be a great coach 13-3 in his first season with Dallas is proof.  There was nothing going on in the locker room for him to settle.  Unlike most locker rooms  I will assume the players get dressed talk to the media    and go home.   That's  normal to me.    There has never been fights   (this ain't Philly) so there was never no order to restore.

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2009, 05:29:24 PM »
its all a matter of if you believe in the "12th man" a.k.a. the fans. I think this new stadium will filter out the true loud fans because the true loud fans  ( again its a matter if you believe that the fans cheers can affect  the game or not) are everyday working people who specially in this economy cant spendd 500$ for a ticket+expenses because the new stadium has a fucking art gallery and they have to increase the ticket prices ::)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2009, 05:35:58 PM »
I think your queer ass Cowboys should get a 15 yard penalty every time the other team hits the scoreboard. Nice stadiums dont win championships.Good teams do. GO STEELERS!!!! ;D THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THEIR NAME IN THE END ZONES!!!!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2009, 05:59:33 PM »
Fuck the Cowboys, and FUCK ALL the Cowboys dirty inbred fans. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2009, 06:00:03 PM »
its all a matter of if you believe in the "12th man" a.k.a. the fans. I think this new stadium will filter out the true loud fans because the true loud fans  ( again its a matter if you believe that the fans cheers can affect  the game or not) are everyday working people who specially in this economy cant spendd 500$ for a ticket+expenses because the new stadium has a fucking art gallery and they have to increase the ticket prices ::)
Fans sounded loud to me    when we were on defese.  And that was a preseason game.   But its like a home Laker game.....its all for the comfort of the fans  who want to be seen.