Author Topic: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?  (Read 12698 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?
« on: August 23, 2009, 11:37:03 AM »
She's a yes to 'would you hit it'... and nicely thick, just my style...but she lives next door ffs.  It has been a weird and wild night, and the most direct and full on aggressive come on I have ever received outside of a club.

This could mean turbulence ahead for the otherwise serene life of the tapeworm man.  Do not want.

spinnis

Re: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 11:37:50 AM »
start crying and confess you have teh aids

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 11:40:30 AM »
She's a yes to 'would you hit it'... and nicely thick, just my style...but she lives next door ffs.  It has been a weird and wild night, and the most direct and full on aggressive come on I have ever received outside of a club.

This could mean turbulence ahead for the otherwise serene life of the tapeworm man.  Do not want.
Hit it and then move ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 11:41:28 AM »
start crying and confess you have teh aids

Not bad.  Better than the pansy assed "Lets talk this through" approach I took in an effort to make the graceful exit I could have made much more easily three hours earlier when there was no mistaking which way things were going to go.  ::)  At 36 you think I'd be wiser by now.  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 11:43:23 AM »
Hit it and then move ;)

Just got home and went straight to Getbig for teh wisdom.  Considered your option during the uncomfortable what the fuck have I done walk home.  :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 11:45:25 AM »
dude, hit that shit. its your neighbor, that means any time your lonely or bored or horny, now you can go right next door and tap that ass. just make sure you tell her your only in it for the pussy and there wont be any kind of commitment, no kind of dollar bill spending, no kind of kissing, no kind of touching and rubbing....all you want to do is fuck!!!  :P

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 11:46:37 AM »

that’s big trouble, obviously.  How long have you known her?  Are you ready for a potentially psycho (chop your dick of while you sleep, stalking dream) woman obsessing about you from right next door? 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »
Not bad.  Better than the pansy assed "Lets talk this through" approach I took in an effort to make the graceful exit I could have made much more easily three hours earlier when there was no mistaking which way things were going to go.  ::)  At 36 you think I'd be wiser by now.  ::)

Next door is a tricky situation, If ... or should I say WHEN things go bad you are going to have to deal with that shit right next door.

"don't shit where you eat" REALLY applies here. Unless there is a major vibe, or you have a hard time collecting women....I would take a pass.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2009, 11:50:52 AM »
dude, hit that shit. its your neighbor, that means any time your lonely or bored or horny, now you can go right next door and tap that ass. just make sure you tell her your only in it for the pussy and there wont be any kind of commitment, no kind of dollar bill spending, no kind of kissing, no kind of touching and rubbing....all you want to do is fuck!!!  :P

Yeah because most women are cool with that ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 11:55:07 AM »
Yeah because most women are cool with that ::)
obviously you cant get into any kind of real relationship with a neighbor.

(also i might add there are actually quite a large amount of women who would be just fine with such a relationship. )

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 11:57:30 AM »
I have been in this situation before the problem is when you dont want to have sex with her anymore and you have other girls over or get a girlfriend it ends up a damn mess. I ended up moving in the middle of the night.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 11:57:59 AM »
that’s big trouble, obviously.  How long have you known her?  Are you ready for a potentially psycho (chop your dick of while you sleep, stalking dream) woman obsessing about you from right next door? 

Fuck no.

She moved in while I was on holiday in the US, so only met her a week ago, and then just briefly.  Long story short is I delivered her a bottle of wine for doing me a favor and we drank it together, and then another, and she was dancing and removing items of clothing by the end of the second bottle, and I let it get into the bedroom but stopped short of sex.  I'm a fucking idiot.

I'm ok looking but it's not like women can't control themselves around me.  There's more going on here than meets the eye, methinks.  I've got a bad feeling and the gut is shouting for me to listen to it.  It's a question of damage control at this point.  She was ok when I left, but who knows what weirdness the next week will hold.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 11:59:11 AM »
what do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?

...um, make sure she lands on your dick? ::) 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 12:00:18 PM »
Fuck no.

She moved in while I was on holiday in the US, so only met her a week ago, and then just briefly.  Long story short is I delivered her a bottle of wine for doing me a favor and we drank it together, and then another, and she was dancing and removing items of clothing by the end of the second bottle, and I let it get into the bedroom but stopped short of sex.  I'm a fucking idiot.

I'm ok looking but it's not like women can't control themselves around me.  There's more going on here than meets the eye, methinks.  I've got a bad feeling and the gut is shouting for me to listen to it.  It's a question of damage control at this point.  She was ok when I left, but who knows what weirdness the next week will hold.
Sounds like you have the big cock disease ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2009, 12:04:01 PM »

This is what she claimed to be after.  'You're so hot.'  My gut was screaming 'BULLSHIT.'  I'm ok, but this shit does not happen.  I think she's a little unbalanced.  :-\

Next door is a tricky situation, If ... or should I say WHEN things go bad you are going to have to deal with that shit right next door.

"don't shit where you eat" REALLY applies here. Unless there is a major vibe, or you have a hard time collecting women....I would take a pass.

This! 

I haven't been drunk in fucking years.  THIS IS WHY!  BAD SHIT HAPPENS!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 12:08:32 PM »
Sounds like you have the big cock disease ;)

More like she has cock hungry disease and an inability to forsee consequences.  If this had happened anywhere else I would be right there.  Maybe that should be my extrication strategy.  Saying that.  Not that I'd need and extrication strategy if I had any brains.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 12:11:05 PM »

Hit it...ain't much coming your way at your age and beyond..at least you'l have the memory

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 12:11:19 PM »
More like she has cock hungry disease and an inability to forsee consequences.  If this had happened anywhere else I would be right there.  Maybe that should be my extrication strategy.  Saying that.  Not that I'd need and extrication strategy if I had any brains.
Catch 22 here Tape

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »
Fuck no.

The type of woman.. That aggressively *throws herself*.. At a man, a man who lives right next door.. After minimal contact with the guy - Has a screw loose. don’t get me wrong, the majority of women have a screw loose.. But something tells me that your neighbor, has the psycho/slalk/or worse… screw loose.

Sure nail her.. If you’re ready for some major drama.. And plan on never bringing another woman to your home. You really don’t want to be involved with the wrong type (the type that gives you a weird feeling).. In any way at all.. Its no fun and not worth the sex. You especially do not want to be involved with the wrong type, if they know where you live/live right fucking next to you.

HUGE red flag here. but, umm, post a picture of her.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
The type of woman.. That aggressively *throws herself*.. At a man, a man who lives right next door.. After minimal contact with the guy - Has a screw loose. don’t get me wrong, the majority of women have a screw loose.. But something tells me that your neighbor, has the psycho/slalk/or worse… screw loose.

Sure nail her.. If you’re ready for some major drama.. And plan on never bringing another woman to your home. You really don’t want to be involved with the wrong type (the type that gives you a weird feeling).. In any way at all.. Its no fun and not worth the sex. You especially do not want to be involved with the wrong type, if they know where you live/live right fucking next to you.

HUGE red flag here. but, umm, post a picture of her.

Wasn't thinking to get a pic for Getbig.  Forgive.

Other than that, it's like you're taking dictation from the Jimminy Cricket in my head.  But there was no dick in pussy, there was no orgasm from either party, I am shitting bricks tho. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 12:22:16 PM »
Hit it...ain't much coming your way at your age and beyond..at least you'l have the memory

I don't hit a home run every time at the plate but I do ok.  Mostly looking for a good letdown speech that will keep up neighborly relations and avoid the fury of a woman scorned.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »
Wasn't thinking to get a pic for Getbig.  Forgive.
But there was no dick in pussy, there was no orgasm from either party, I am shitting bricks tho. 

Make no mistake.. Right now, at this very moment… the woman is plotting.. You are on her mind.

She’s on yours too… unfortunately for you, you’re a little more sane than she is... but for fucks sake man, get a picture.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 12:29:57 PM »
Make no mistake.. Right now, at this very moment… the woman is plotting.. You are on her mind.

She’s on yours too… unfortunately for you, you’re a little more sane than she is... but for fucks sake man, get a picture.

If this was business I'd act brassy.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 12:30:20 PM »
We forgot the most important question................ ......How's she look?? & the ass too of course.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 12:32:47 PM »
this is a classic getbig thread in the making.  both sides make very valid points.