Author Topic: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?  (Read 12664 times)

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 12:35:26 PM »
Hit it .
Then tell her that you were drunk and it was a mistake.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 12:38:33 PM »
this is a classic getbig thread in the making.  both sides make very valid points.

I figured it would be but I'm also semi-serious.  Every now and then some inspired ideas get generated on Getbig, and this is the time for such an idea.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 12:39:38 PM »
Hit it .
Then tell her that you were drunk and it was a mistake.

Hoping she'll agree things went too far when I see her sober.  Hoping she feels the same way right now, but...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 12:43:25 PM »
I think most guys would like to have that option of a hot woman next door to hit now and then when in the mood.

I think some women would like to have that same arrangement.

You just have to determine if she's cool enough to keep it a booty call, or if she's gonna get all dramatic and want a relationship. And potentially be crazy.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2009, 12:56:10 PM »
Next door is a tricky situation, If ... or should I say WHEN things go bad you are going to have to deal with that shit right next door.

"don't shit where you eat" REALLY applies here. Unless there is a major vibe, or you have a hard time collecting women....I would take a pass.

Man with experiance speaking there. 

Women may say thats all they want is sex and they can handle it....but they cant.  You will have another girl over there and expect shit to fly. You will just want some time to yourself and she will not understand why you dont want to hang around with her. Unless you see a future then as said pass this will no doubt get very ugly.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2009, 12:57:51 PM »
tapeworm,

i too had a similar situation

i wanted to fuck the chick upstairs so badly but the bottomline is SHE LIVES UPSTAIRS (ie THERE IS NO GETTING AWAY FROM HER)

your best bet- remember what she looks like and put her in the "spank bank"

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2009, 01:02:16 PM »
I think most guys would like to have that option of a hot woman next door to hit now and then when in the mood.

I think some women would like to have that same arrangement.

Lets be real here, there are women who will definitely have the sex.. anytime you want it. But if they see you as desirable, on a variety of levels, even the sanest of women will want something more, eventually. Even the sex crazy gals.

This scenario though, is leaning hard, towards the *nightmare* side of things… that’s the way it stacks up… pretty obvious. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2009, 01:24:09 PM »
You know nothing about her, except that she gives you a bad feeling... and exhibited the behavior of a woman with a major screw loose.

That bad feeling, will evolve into a bad circumstance, with a woman who lives right next door to you.

Right - next - door.. Holy shit, what a nightmare. It would be just as if you had her move right on into your home, right after that bad feeling she gave you in your gut, the gut never lies.

Right - next - door.. There is no escape.

And don’t think, that just because you didn’t pump your cum inside of this woman.. That she’s not already *in that place*.. You kissed her ect - you might as well have fucked her. You made contact.

I’m just painting a picture in broad strokes here.. Just the facts. Because the stuff I don’t talk about.. What this could turn into from here, Is much worse  :)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »
how does her husband feel about this?
Deep Tissue Massage

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »
how does her husband feel about this?

just bang her and keep moving....you are really over-intellectualizing this thing.....deal with the consequences when and if they happen...end of thread

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »

just bang her and keep moving....you are really over-intellectualizing this thing.....deal with the consequences when and if they happen...end of thread

what are you, black?  "act first, think later"
Deep Tissue Massage

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2009, 03:27:04 PM »

Child like advice

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2009, 04:01:27 PM »
"What do you do when your neighbor throws herself at you?"

i'd be fucking her silly if i were you and she's single of course. sounds like she's gagging for it for fucks sake.

really, what is the world coming too when a 'man' has ask strangers on a message board, if he should have sex with an attractive woman!??  ::) ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2009, 04:03:35 PM »
take a shit in her front yard

problem solved...

unless she's still interested and then ...take a shit on her...

and it'll be one for the grand kids!
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2009, 04:08:08 PM »
take a shit in her front yard

problem solved...

unless she's still interested and then ...take a shit on her...

and it'll be one for the grand kids!
LMAO :D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »
if this story is true, and i doubt it is to be honnest, it means she fucks several men at once, and has psychological issues with sex/men/father.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2009, 04:20:14 PM »
this is a classic getbig thread in the making.  both sides make very valid points.
too bad chances are high it's a fake story... like 99.99% of internet stories...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »
serve the trailer park management the required 30 day notice to vacate the trailer park then hit it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2009, 04:49:44 PM »
perhaps we can learn a lesson here.  is it a good idea to bring a bottle of wine to a hot female neighbor?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2009, 05:05:22 PM »
In the cold light of morning with a hangover kicking in nicely, I will say I am sooooo glad I didn't fuck that woman.  The situation is not beyond repair.  'We drank too much, you're attractive but things went too far, haha wasn't it funny, well... see you at the curb when you're taking out the garbage.'

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2009, 05:31:32 PM »
Fuck no.

She moved in while I was on holiday in the US, so only met her a week ago, and then just briefly.  Long story short is I delivered her a bottle of wine for doing me a favor and we drank it together, and then another, and she was dancing and removing items of clothing by the end of the second bottle, and I let it get into the bedroom but stopped short of sex.  I'm a fucking idiot.

I'm ok looking but it's not like women can't control themselves around me.  There's more going on here than meets the eye, methinks.  I've got a bad feeling and the gut is shouting for me to listen to it.  It's a question of damage control at this point.  She was ok when I left, but who knows what weirdness the next week will hold.
Dumbass.

Should have tapped it while you could have. Who cares, you live next door, not in the same house. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2009, 05:38:57 PM »
perhaps we can learn a lesson here.  is it a good idea to bring a bottle of wine to a hot female neighbor?

He did set it up.. The wine, coming in for a drink. He must have wanted her, no?

Anyway, we really need a picture of this girl.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2009, 05:47:52 PM »
He did set it up.. The wine, coming in for a drink. He must have wanted her, no?

Anyway, we really need a picture of this girl.

No way dude!  There was no setup.  She had offered to look after my dog the first time I met her, and on friday I took her up on the offer because I needed to spend saturday night elsewhere.  I had offered her a bottle of wine as thanks for doing me the favor back on friday.

I accept responsibility for not leaving earlier but I thought she wouldn't take it so far.  Once she did, just walking out the door would have been a pretty harsh rejection.  I definitely mishandled this tho.

No pics!  >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2009, 05:50:30 PM »
No way dude!  There was no setup.  She had offered to look after my dog the first time I met her, and on friday I took her up on the offer because I needed to spend saturday night elsewhere.  I had offered her a bottle of wine as thanks for doing me the favor back on friday.

I accept responsibility for not leaving earlier but I thought she wouldn't take it so far.  Once she did, just walking out the door would have been a pretty harsh rejection.  I definitely mishandled this tho.

Wine?  Really? lol...

if the hot girl next door showed up with a bottle of wine, yeah, i'd get her drunk and see where it went.  What else would I assume her intentions were?

next time, send her a fruitcake.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2009, 05:56:47 PM »

This= interest on her part, looking for a way into your world. ;)