Author Topic: help with routines working each bodypart twice/week (mon,tues,thurs,fri)  (Read 857 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hi everyone! been working out only since march and have been doing the monday,wednesday, and friday full body routine, each month changing the exercises up, anyway ready and wanting to go to the next step which i guess is a 4 day a week routine, monday, tuesday, thursday and friday where i work out each bodypart twice a week.

just turned 45 and some might think working out each bodypart twice a week would be overtraining? i understand that in a couple of years i could get away with working each bodypart only once a week whether a 3 day on, 1 day off, 4 day on, 1 day off, 5 day on, 2 days off or whatever, however i also truly believe and think after only working out for 5 months now, i need to train each bodypart twice a week!...

trust me, if i for instance worked out my chest on mondays, no way could i wait until the following monday to work it out? i would be ready to go in 2 days to hit it again. SO...

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF you experts could list a routine or two or three of workouts where i work each bodypart twice a week doing the monday, tuesday, thursday and friday days. with exercises, how many sets and reps.

thanks and thanks again in advance for the replies!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
hi everyone! been working out only since march and have been doing the monday,wednesday, and friday full body routine, each month changing the exercises up, anyway ready and wanting to go to the next step which i guess is a 4 day a week routine, monday, tuesday, thursday and friday where i work out each bodypart twice a week.

just turned 45 and some might think working out each bodypart twice a week would be overtraining? i understand that in a couple of years i could get away with working each bodypart only once a week whether a 3 day on, 1 day off, 4 day on, 1 day off, 5 day on, 2 days off or whatever, however i also truly believe and think after only working out for 5 months now, i need to train each bodypart twice a week!...

trust me, if i for instance worked out my chest on mondays, no way could i wait until the following monday to work it out? i would be ready to go in 2 days to hit it again. SO...
I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF you experts could list a routine or two or three of workouts where i work each bodypart twice a week doing the monday, tuesday, thursday and friday days. with exercises, how many sets and reps.

thanks and thanks again in advance for the replies!

If you can hit a bodypart in 2 days, you aren't working hard enough.

Once a week is plenty.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I agree, 4 days a week, 90 minute sessions are plenty for me. T-Chest/bi's, Th-Back, Fri-Shoulders/tri's, Sun-Legs
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler