Author Topic: Ramadan???  (Read 8862 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Ramadan???
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2009, 01:23:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Mohammed. You know, the guy who fucked a six year old girl and paved the way for thousands of years of child rape?

Regardless, the practices of catholics and rabbis pale in comparison to female genital mutilation, which is heavily practiced by almost every group of Muslims. It usually involves a girl (most likely under the age of 10) being held down in public by 3-5 men while another man severs her clitoris and clitoral hood. He then stitches her vagina just about closed. All without the use of sterile equipment or anesthetic. I mean, it really makes them not have sex or anything, right?   ::)

Nevermind, women are nothing more than rape objects and glorified slaves to most Muslims. Move along gimmick.

HAHAHA. You're so full of shit. Where did you hear this?  From your military brainwash videos or FOX news?  Get a life fucktard.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 01:25:55 PM »
Some haddith say she is 9 years some 13,14, 21...

According to hadith in Bukhari and Muslim, Aisha is said to have joined Muhammad on the raid that culminated in the Battle of Badr, in 624 CE. However, because no one below the age of 15 was allowed to accompany raiding parties, Aisha should have been at least 15 in 624 CE and thus at least 13 when she was married following the Hijra in 622 CE.

Ibn Hisham’s recension of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rashul Allah, the earliest surviving biography of Muhammad, records Aisha as having converted to Islam before Umar ibn al-Khattab, during the first few years of Islam around 610 CE. In order to accept Islam she must have been walking and talking, hence at least three years of age, which would make her at least 15 in 622 CE.

According to the generally accepted tradition, Aisha was born about eight years before Hijrah. However, according to another narrative in Bukhari (Kitaab al-Tafseer) Aisha is reported to have said that at the time Surah Al-Qamar, the 54th chapter of the Qur’an , was revealed, “I was a young girl”. The 54th Surah of the Qur’an was revealed nine years before Hijrah. According to this tradition, Aisha had not only been born before the revelation of the referred Surah, but was actually a young girl, not even only an infant at that time. So if this age is assumed to be 7 to 14 years then her age at the time of marriage would be 14 to 21.

According to almost all the historians, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. It is reported in Taqreeb al-Tehzeeb as well as Al-Bidayah wa al-Nihayah that Asma died in the 73rd year after migration of Muhammad when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73rd year after Migration to Medina, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of migration. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH (after Migration to Medina) or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

Some education for you---

Islam is like this.

Number one is the koran...you cant find any evidence that koran endorse and condone pedophilia!!!

Number two is the sunna - practices/actions/performance their prophet...

Number three is the hadiths - written traditions of practices/actions/performance prophet

BTW when i talk about pedophilia i talk about present time only in USA not world wide  and you talking about someting that hapened before more than 1000 years!!!

You're already flat out lying in the first sentence. He married her at six and then supposedly deflowered her at 9. But most scholars (who aren't biased Muslims trying to save face) will admit that he most likely deflowered her before then.

And again, you talking about pedophilia in the US has nothing to do with the fact the Islam endorses and condones pedophilia. You seem to have a hard time wrapping your head around the fact that pedophilia is illegal and frowned upon here while Muslims will pat you on the back for bedding a six year old girl. There are thousands of instances of 50-something year old men taking girls under the age of 10 as their wives. But wait, let me guess, they enjoy their company and aren't sleeping with them? Right?

You guys always try to play off the Hadith whenever the pedophilia issue comes up.
HAHAHA. You're so full of shit. Where did you hear this?  From your military brainwash videos or FOX news?  Get a life fucktard.

Fox News? Do a little reading. If you're not too busy ripping out of your Baby Gap t-shirts from carbing up, my dipshit friend.  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 01:27:24 PM »
The koran makes pretty good toilet paper.  I've gone thru several.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 01:28:35 PM »
I got this a couple of days ago.

Obey the rules.

what the fuck is that?  No religion should ever interfere with the practices of others.  I believe you can jerk off in front of a muslim during Ramadan.  Are we all supposed to be muslims just because some camel jockey is "irritated and dehydrated"?
Deep Tissue Massage

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »
The koran makes pretty good toilet paper.  I've gone thru several.

good point, i have to try that.

the bible always scratches my ass and the thora stinks.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 01:45:49 PM »
You're already flat out lying in the first sentence. He married her at six and then supposedly deflowered her at 9. But most scholars (who aren't biased Muslims trying to save face) will admit that he most likely deflowered her before then.

And again, you talking about pedophilia in the US has nothing to do with the fact the Islam endorses and condones pedophilia. You seem to have a hard time wrapping your head around the fact that pedophilia is illegal and frowned upon here while Muslims will pat you on the back for bedding a six year old girl. There are thousands of instances of 50-something year old men taking girls under the age of 10 as their wives. But wait, let me guess, they enjoy their company and aren't sleeping with them? Right?

You guys always try to play off the Hadith whenever the pedophilia issue comes up.
Fox News? Do a little reading. If you're not too busy ripping out of your Baby Gap t-shirts from carbing up, my dipshit friend.  ::)

My dear stupid friend...
Is it so difficult to understand that you talk about something that maybe hapened before 1000 and more years and i talk about present time...now tell me in  which  country you can legally marry 9 years old girl?
Why we dont have 10000000 reports about imams raping kids in USA,UK,GERMANY,FRANCE and other western countries???

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »
My dear stupid friend...
Is it so difficult to understand that you talk about something that maybe hapened before 1000 and more years and i talk about present time...now tell me in  which  country you can legally marry 9 years old girl?
Why we dont have 10000000 reports about imams raping kids in USA,UK,GERMANY,FRANCE and other western countries???

Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 01:51:51 PM »
My dear stupid friend...

My dear stupid friend,

Is it so difficult to understand that I'm not talking about Mohammed himself, but the point that him marrying and sleeping with a six year old laid the groundwork for thousands of years of legalized child rape. What is so hard for you to understand? Catholicism does not endorse or condone pedophilia. Hell, it's even outlawed in this country. Meanwhile, Islam's holy books actually endorse it and the actions of Mohammed justify it. You tried to liken the actions of Catholic priests (acting on their own will and not the Bible's) to the Koran. You failed miserably.

The Catholic equivalent of your prophet did not sleep with children.  ;)

Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia?

LOL. Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey, Syria. The list is endless. Iran's supreme leader even wrote a book where he all but ordered shiite men to go out and sleep with children.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 01:54:20 PM »
I bet this sele bitch wears one of those dresses that covers his face too. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »
My dear stupid friend,

Is it so difficult to understand that I'm not talking about Mohammed himself, but the point that him marrying and sleeping with a six year old laid the groundwork for thousands of years of legalized child rape. What is so hard for you to understand? Catholicism does not endorse or condone pedophilia. Hell, it's even outlawed in this country. Meanwhile, Islam's holy books actually endorse it and the actions of Mohammed justify it. You tried to liken the actions of Catholic priests (acting on their own will and not the Bible's) to the Koran. You failed miserably.

LOL. Iran, Pakistan, Yemen, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey, Syria. The list is endless. Iran's supreme leader even wrote a book where he all but ordered shiite men to go out and sleep with children.

BF owning the shit out of this filthy Islamic scum.  Hopefully he will be dead soon

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 01:56:07 PM »
let's just make this short and say islam sucks, ok?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »
Maybe sele blew himself up?  Surely not the first guy he has "blown."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 02:28:14 PM »
Maybe sele blew himself up?  Surely not the first guy he has "blown."

Perhaps Sele is busy observing RamADongup my ass with all of his Islamic buddies ?

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »
My dear stupid friend,

Holy book is only koran and not hadiths!!!
I like muslim belive only in what is written in koran.Hadits wrote many people     through the years and hadits is more their interpretation of things that happend.

I gave you hadiths that she was older than 9 years...why you dont belive in that hadiths ?

Ok  your religion dont condone pedophilia an islam condone...tell my then why dont we have 100000 reports about imams pedophils in western  countries?
Something is wrong here...dont you think !?

Let se usa laws:
New Hampshire:
A female below the age of 13 and a male below the age of 14 are not allowed to marry under any conditions. So you can marry 13 year old girl...sorry but that is pedophilia for me.

South Carolina:  The minimum age for a female is 14 and it is 16 for a male.

Michigan: Applicants under the age of 15 with parental consent and probate court permission.

Minnesota: Applicants younger than 15 needs the written consent of a parent of guardian and the consent of a juvenile court judge.

Missouri: A person under age 15 cannot marry without approval of a judge in the county where the marriage license is sought.

In mine 60% muslim country minimum age is 18 years!!!

Now for litlle education for my stupid fried legal minimum marriage age  source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age

Turkey: 18, 17 with parental consent, 16 in special circumstances with court approval.

Iran: 18, 15 with parental consent.

Pakistan: 18 for males, 16 for females both with parental consent.

Yemen: 17

Jordan: 16 for males and 15 for females, lunar calendar; court permission required for females under 18 to marry men older by 20 years or more.

Syria: 18 for males and 17 for females; judicial discretion for males of 15 and females of 13; judge may withhold permission for marriage if court finds incompatibility in age between betrothed parties

Ohhh mine friend you are su stupid that hurts!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 02:40:28 PM »
Holy book is only koran and not hadiths!!!
I like muslim belive only in what is written in koran.Hadits wrote many people     through the years and hadits is more their interpretation of things that happend.

I gave you hadiths that she was older than 9 years...why you dont belive in that hadiths ?

Ok  your religion dont condone pedophilia an islam condone...tell my then why dont we have 100000 reports about imams pedophils in western  countries?
Something is wrong here...dont you think !?

Let se usa laws:
New Hampshire:
A female below the age of 13 and a male below the age of 14 are not allowed to marry under any conditions. So you can marry 13 year old girl...sorry but that is pedophilia for me.

South Carolina:  The minimum age for a female is 14 and it is 16 for a male.

Michigan: Applicants under the age of 15 with parental consent and probate court permission.

Minnesota: Applicants younger than 15 needs the written consent of a parent of guardian and the consent of a juvenile court judge.

Missouri: A person under age 15 cannot marry without approval of a judge in the county where the marriage license is sought.

In mine 60% muslim country minimum age is 18 years!!!

Now for litlle education for my stupid fried legal minimum marriage age  source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age

Turkey: 18, 17 with parental consent, 16 in special circumstances with court approval.

Iran: 18, 15 with parental consent.

Pakistan: 18 for males, 16 for females both with parental consent.

Yemen: 17

Jordan: 16 for males and 15 for females, lunar calendar; court permission required for females under 18 to marry men older by 20 years or more.

Syria: 18 for males and 17 for females; judicial discretion for males of 15 and females of 13; judge may withhold permission for marriage if court finds incompatibility in age between betrothed parties

Ohhh mine friend you are su stupid that hurts!!!

you sound mildly retarded.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »
Perhaps Sele is busy observing RamADongup my ass with all of his Islamic buddies ?

6240 OF BULSHIT POST...SO PATHETIC!!!
WE SHOULD OPEN CHILD BOARD JUST FOR YOU SO YOU CAN POST YOUR  SMART  ONE SENTENCE.
Please go to www.mental-illness-in-Children.com and help yourself  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 02:47:44 PM »

i would be aggressive if i had to walk around in a dress an kiss other guys for a greeting, yet when you talk to a female (who is dressed like a ninja) you get a beating with a whip.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2009, 02:48:50 PM »

And you have 10237 posts in Gossip & Opinions part of this forum consisting of mostly one-sentence...enough said about  your mental healthy  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2009, 02:49:32 PM »
And you have 10237 posts in Gossip & Opinions part of this forum consisting of mostly one-sentence...enough said about  your mental healthy  ;D

oh boy, that doesn't work here.

you will have to try harder.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »
i would be aggressive if i had to walk around in a dress an kiss other guys for a greeting, yet when you talk to a female (who is dressed like a ninja) you get a beating with a whip.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2009, 02:59:14 PM »

6240 OF BULSHIT POST...SO PATHETIC!!!
WE SHOULD OPEN CHILD BOARD JUST FOR YOU SO YOU CAN POST YOUR  SMART  ONE SENTENCE.
Please go to www.mental-illness-in-Children.com and help yourself  ;D

Typical rantings of a brainwashed zealot

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2009, 03:04:51 PM »

Oh brother, you say that like it's a bad thing Abdullah.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2009, 03:06:59 PM »
You can post ages and laws all you want. As we all know, in the world of Islam they don't mean jack shit. Honor killings and rape are illegal, yet we're constantly hearing stories about them (and how no one is ever found guilty of them). But hey, toot your horn about the laws all you want.

Meanwhile, Ayatollah Khomeini, the top Shia authority in Iran stated in his book from 1990, the Tehriro Vasyleh, fourth edition: “A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”.

I'm sorry, I was saying that he endorsed child rape when in reality he only endorses anal raping babies. My bad.  ::)

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2009, 03:11:21 PM »
Typical rantings of a brainwashed zealot

Only typical thing here is your stupidity my child...you need help and we have to establish getbig community for treatment of retarded and brainwashed members or you can just try to finish your elementary education.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2009, 03:12:53 PM »
Only typical thing here is your stupidity my child...you need help and we have to establish getbig community for treatment of retarded and brainwashed members or you can just try to finish your elementary education.

You are a Homo