Author Topic: Ramadan???  (Read 8864 times)

John Smith from Canada

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Ramadan???
« on: August 24, 2009, 01:03:24 AM »
What happened to my post about Ramadan? Was it moved? Anyway, thanks for the help my friends.  ;)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Ramadan???
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »
I got this a couple of days ago.

Obey the rules.
G

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 01:10:10 AM »
religion is a joke

John Smith from Canada

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 01:18:08 AM »
In some ways Bodybuilding is like a religion. However, I wouldn't go into a Mosque and say that for reasons obvious. But, it shouldn't be that way. Islam needs more Liberal moderate people that aren't afraid to speak out. 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 01:26:14 AM »
Woops. Gave the wrong side of the card. These are the rules we are supposed to follow.
G

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 01:30:14 AM »
nobody cares f@ggot....everybody on getbig conferred, and they want you to die, and never,ever, post here again............particu larly your muslim bullshit 

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 01:39:06 AM »
nobody cares f@ggot....everybody on getbig conferred, and they want you to die, and never,ever, post here again............particu larly your muslim bullshit 

anybody that wants me to die is just going to have to get in line.
G

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 10:40:44 AM »

I used to fast for Ramadan - even trained while I did, but now I don't believe any more and this is my second year not fasting.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 10:46:17 AM »
I dont think god is gonna give a shit if your sleeves are down below your elbows

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 11:11:16 AM »
fasting hah self-owned
tank u jesus

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »
3 PM?

???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 11:15:45 AM »
I took a big ramadan after lunch today.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 11:24:34 AM »
religion is a joke

Every ideology is a joke.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 11:24:54 AM »

When did Catholic priest start wearing turbans???

I guess they are doing as the Rabbis do

C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 11:36:41 AM »
When did Catholic priest start wearing turbans???

I guess they are doing as the Rabbis do

Hey look, it's the jihadist gimmick that preaches that Muslims can do no wrong. We get it, you Muslims think it's not gay as long as you're not the one taking it up the ass. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Just think, a religion that glorifies pedophilia!  ::)

Now pipe down and get back to mutilating the clitoris's of four year old girls.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 11:44:48 AM »
Hey look, it's the jihadist gimmick that preaches that Muslims can do no wrong. We get it, you Muslims think it's not gay as long as you're not the one taking it up the ass. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Now pipe down and get back to mutilating the clitoris's of four year old girls.

MELTDOWN!!!!!
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 11:53:42 AM »
MELTDOWN!!!!!

Not a meltdown, my little jihadist gimmick friend. I see you've found your balls again after you tucked tail and ran from the politics board when you got owned into oblivion.  :D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »
Not a meltdown, my little jihadist gimmick friend. I see you've found your balls again after you tucked tail and ran from the politics board when you got owned into oblivion.  :D

Don't tell me you were one of the victims of these Rabbis or Catholic priests????...
C

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2009, 12:05:11 PM »
Don't tell me you were one of the victims of these Rabbis or Catholic priests????...

I'm pretty sure that's a picture of Mohammed. You know, the guy who fucked a six year old girl and paved the way for thousands of years of child rape?

Regardless, the practices of catholics and rabbis pale in comparison to female genital mutilation, which is heavily practiced by almost every group of Muslims. It usually involves a girl (most likely under the age of 10) being held down in public by 3-5 men while another man severs her clitoris and clitoral hood. He then stitches her vagina just about closed. All without the use of sterile equipment or anesthetic. I mean, it really makes them not have sex or anything, right?   ::)

Nevermind, women are nothing more than rape objects and glorified slaves to most Muslims. Move along gimmick.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2009, 12:08:42 PM »
What happened to my post about Ramadan? Was it moved? Anyway, thanks for the help my friends.  ;)

it went down the toilet, where it belongs.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2009, 12:15:07 PM »

Try to type "Pedophilia in the Catholic Church" in google  you fool.

"Recent studies published in Los Angeles raised these estimates even higher, considering that only 6% of abused children report the crimes. If this is true, as I believe it is, the number of victims would far surpass the 100,000 cases"

"Abel's study discovered that 403 pedophiles had molested more than 67,000 children! Pedophiles who targeted male victims averaged 282 victims, while pedophiles who targeted girls averaged 23 victims. Other studies have uncovered more traditional findings of higher incidences of abuse of girls."

"So we have to deal with what we know are facts: Some priests and bishops are gay. (Estimates range between 25 and 70 percent). Some priests and bishops are sexually active in a whole range of behaviors, heterosexual and homosexual. Pepe Rodriguez, (1995) writing about priests in Spain found that among practicing priests 95 percent masturbate; 60 percent have sexual relations; 20 percent experiment with homosexual practices; 12 percent are exclusively homosexual in orientation and behavior; 26 percent have attachments to minors; 7 percent have been sexually active with minors"

"According to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ independent survey of February 2004 (the results are on www.religioustolerance.o rg) between 1950 and 2002, 110,000 priests served in the U.S., of whom 4,450 have been accused of abuse, or around 4%. According to 2001 figures, there are 405,000 priests in the world, so if 4% of them are abusers, that is 16,200 priests, assuming the same rate of abuse in America as in the rest of the world (and who knows and why not?). So 16,200 priests abusing a modest 30 victims each is 486,000 victims over the last 50 years. So that comes out at 972,000 victims for 20th century, a few thousand less by this estimate, but still perhaps around 3 million."

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 12:20:21 PM »
Try to type "Pedophilia in the Catholic Church" in google  you fool.

"Recent studies published in Los Angeles raised these estimates even higher, considering that only 6% of abused children report the crimes. If this is true, as I believe it is, the number of victims would far surpass the 100,000 cases"

"Abel's study discovered that 403 pedophiles had molested more than 67,000 children! Pedophiles who targeted male victims averaged 282 victims, while pedophiles who targeted girls averaged 23 victims. Other studies have uncovered more traditional findings of higher incidences of abuse of girls."

"So we have to deal with what we know are facts: Some priests and bishops are gay. (Estimates range between 25 and 70 percent). Some priests and bishops are sexually active in a whole range of behaviors, heterosexual and homosexual. Pepe Rodriguez, (1995) writing about priests in Spain found that among practicing priests 95 percent masturbate; 60 percent have sexual relations; 20 percent experiment with homosexual practices; 12 percent are exclusively homosexual in orientation and behavior; 26 percent have attachments to minors; 7 percent have been sexually active with minors"

"According to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops’ independent survey of February 2004 (the results are on www.religioustolerance.o rg) between 1950 and 2002, 110,000 priests served in the U.S., of whom 4,450 have been accused of abuse, or around 4%. According to 2001 figures, there are 405,000 priests in the world, so if 4% of them are abusers, that is 16,200 priests, assuming the same rate of abuse in America as in the rest of the world (and who knows and why not?). So 16,200 priests abusing a modest 30 victims each is 486,000 victims over the last 50 years. So that comes out at 972,000 victims for 20th century, a few thousand less by this estimate, but still perhaps around 3 million."

Does Catholicism endorse and condone pedophilia? No. Does the Koran and Haddith? Yes. Mohammed (peace be upon the douche), at 54 years old, married six year old Aisha and deflowered her, paving the way for millions of other Muslim men to marry girls as young as five or sex years old. And it is endorsed and even encouraged by many prominent Muslims. For example, the book Iran's ayatollah wrote a few years ago basically preaches that it's a Muslim man's duty to marry children and deflower them.

There was massive public outrage over the pedophilia incidents regarding Catholics priests. In Muslim societies, raping a six year old gets you a pat on the back and a congratulatory high five.

But yes, let's liken the actions of priests to the words written in a holy book. Really good argument. Why did you switch gimmicks, Samson? ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 12:23:54 PM »
BF preaching the truth.  Mohammed was a punk-ass trick, and so are ALL his followers...fact.

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2009, 12:25:58 PM »
Woops. Gave the wrong side of the card. These are the rules we are supposed to follow.

I'm guessing this is a card for the peace forces in Afghanistan. So I see no particular problem.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2009, 01:20:44 PM »
Does Catholicism endorse and condone pedophilia? No. Does the Koran and Haddith?

Some haddith say she is 9 years some 13,14, 21...

According to hadith in Bukhari and Muslim, Aisha is said to have joined Muhammad on the raid that culminated in the Battle of Badr, in 624 CE. However, because no one below the age of 15 was allowed to accompany raiding parties, Aisha should have been at least 15 in 624 CE and thus at least 13 when she was married following the Hijra in 622 CE.

Ibn Hisham’s recension of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rashul Allah, the earliest surviving biography of Muhammad, records Aisha as having converted to Islam before Umar ibn al-Khattab, during the first few years of Islam around 610 CE. In order to accept Islam she must have been walking and talking, hence at least three years of age, which would make her at least 15 in 622 CE.

According to the generally accepted tradition, Aisha was born about eight years before Hijrah. However, according to another narrative in Bukhari (Kitaab al-Tafseer) Aisha is reported to have said that at the time Surah Al-Qamar, the 54th chapter of the Qur’an , was revealed, “I was a young girl”. The 54th Surah of the Qur’an was revealed nine years before Hijrah. According to this tradition, Aisha had not only been born before the revelation of the referred Surah, but was actually a young girl, not even only an infant at that time. So if this age is assumed to be 7 to 14 years then her age at the time of marriage would be 14 to 21.

According to almost all the historians, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. It is reported in Taqreeb al-Tehzeeb as well as Al-Bidayah wa al-Nihayah that Asma died in the 73rd year after migration of Muhammad when she was 100 years old. Now, obviously if Asma was 100 years old in the 73rd year after Migration to Medina, she should have been 27 or 28 years old at the time of migration. If Asma was 27 or 28 years old at the time of hijrah, Aisha should have been 17 or 18 years old at that time. Thus, Aisha - if she got married in 1 AH (after Migration to Medina) or 2 AH - was between 18 to 20 years old at the time of her marriage.

Some education for you---

Islam is like this.

Number one is the koran...you cant find any evidence that koran endorse and condone pedophilia!!!

Number two is the sunna - practices/actions/performance their prophet...

Number three is the hadiths - written traditions of practices/actions/performance prophet

BTW when i talk about pedophilia i talk about present time only in USA not world wide  and you talking about someting that hapened before more than 1000 years!!!