Author Topic: Ramadan???  (Read 8871 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Ramadan???
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2009, 03:13:37 PM »
You are a Homo

haha, clear and concise.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2009, 03:17:10 PM »
Only typical thing here is your stupidity my child...you need help and we have to establish getbig community for treatment of retarded and brainwashed members or you can just try to finish your elementary education.

You blindly follow / do everything that your religion tells you, yet call him brainwashed? ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2009, 03:20:55 PM »
haha, clear and concise.

You wouldn't be implying that "Sele" can shoot a soccer ball out of his ass and score a goal from mid-field, would you, Mr. stoppa ?

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2009, 03:24:58 PM »
You can post ages and laws all you want. As we all know, in the world of Islam they don't mean jack shit. Honor killings and rape are illegal, yet we're constantly hearing stories about them (and how no one is ever found guilty of them). But hey, toot your horn about the laws all you want.

Meanwhile, Ayatollah Khomeini, the top Shia authority in Iran stated in his book from 1990, the Tehriro Vasyleh, fourth edition: “A Muslim man can have sexual pleasure with a little girl as young as a baby. But he should not penetrate her vaginally, however he can sodomize her”.

I'm sorry, I was saying that he endorsed child rape when in reality he only endorses anal raping babies. My bad.  ::)

Can you answer on mine explanations?
I gave you fact from sites that is not some islamic sites.You cant marry 13 year old or younger girl in that countries which you mentioned legally!!!

You can marry girl with 13 years in USA legally...SO YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH 13 YEARS OLD GIRL!!!

And you talk to me about some Ayatollah Khomeini who have no idea who he is in general.
BTW try to google some    independent sources even chatolic one for true information  and not this trashing sites like islam review!!!

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »
You wouldn't be implying that "Sele" can shoot a soccer ball out of his ass and score a goal from mid-field, would you, Mr. stoppa ?

What...you are trying to be romantic with Mr.stoppa no no "Showstoppa" already have boyfriend and your shooting of soccer ball out of your ass doesn't impresses him because he is in love in his boyfriend  ;D

This is your level of thinking so you se how this sentence is stupid my child  ;D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2009, 03:48:53 PM »
i would be aggressive if i had to walk around in a dress an kiss other guys for a greeting, yet when you talk to a female (who is dressed like a ninja) you get a beating with a whip.

nonsense! i believe i look rather stud-like when i'm in my local thobe  ;D

and no one kisses, you just rub cheeks. i avoid it at all costs though.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2009, 03:54:29 PM »
What...you are trying to be romantic with Mr.stoppa no no "Showstoppa" already have boyfriend and your shooting of soccer ball out of your ass doesn't impresses him because he is in love in his boyfriend  ;D

This is your level of thinking so you se how this sentence is stupid my child  ;D

getbig is the cyber world leader in Islam/women/blacks and ironically pro bodybuilders bashing. i believe you should rest your case, as i have.

i'm intrigued to know where you come from?

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2009, 03:59:02 PM »

getbig is the cyber world leader in Islam/women/blacks and ironically pro bodybuilders bashing. i believe you should rest your case, as i have.

I know that because im here from 2005 but i have to have fun sometime  ;D

i'm intrigued to know where you come from?

Red color on pics  ;D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2009, 04:06:53 PM »

Red color on pics  ;D

aah, very nice to meet you. you're the ones that fought the Serbs. i would've know where you are without a map though  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2009, 04:09:16 PM »

Well, your sentence is stupid...I'll agree to that.

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2009, 04:12:39 PM »
Well, your sentence is stupid...I'll agree to that.

Thank god We have Progress FINALLY  ::)

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2009, 04:22:27 PM »
aah, very nice to meet you. you're the ones that fought the Serbs. i would've know where you are without a map though  :)

I would say fight with part of serbian people that have "nazi thinking".
I have many friends serbians that think like everybody normal that human is human and that you dont have to kill someone because he  have difrent name or religion!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2009, 04:40:28 PM »
Muslim Muscle Machine  :D :D

you are a pudgy little turd

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »
Muslim Muscle Machine  :D :D

you are a pudgy little turd

are there things Groink?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2009, 04:50:54 PM »
are there things Groink?

There are many things KSA  ;D

Sele is a BEAST

OOPs my bad...that's you.

sorry. you are documented as looking pretty good

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »
There are many things KSA  ;D

Sele is a BEAST

OOPs my bad...that's you.

sorry. you are documented as looking pretty good

no worries great Groink.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2009, 05:30:53 PM »

Red color on pics  ;D

me and El Mariachi got the Bosnian angle covered.  Please fuck off to somewhere else, you're embarassing us.
Deep Tissue Massage

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2009, 06:19:46 PM »
I would say fight with part of serbian people that have "nazi thinking".
I have many friends serbians that think like everybody normal that human is human and that you dont have to kill someone because he  have difrent name or religion!!!

Why do Muslims murder so many innocent people?
G

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2009, 01:15:35 AM »
Why do Muslims murder so many innocent people?

You are in Afghanistan...ask them  ::)
And btw your question is so stupid and general.
I cant belive that men of your inteligence send in Afghanistan.
You are arrogant  idiot  ;D

Why white men murdered so much indians?
Why USA attacked Vietnam and killed so many innocent people?
Why Christian church murdered so many innocent people in Crusades?
Why is 620,000 soldier killed in USA civil war?
Why are the white Americans kept blacks people as  slaves, kill them tortured...?
Bla bla bla...

Muslims dont murder inocent people christians dont murder inocent people...no religion advocate murder...problem is intentionall misinterpretation of religion    by bad and ill people and human brain that is easily brainwashed and lack of education.
Would you easily persuaded some farmers to kill someone or someone who graduated from the Faculty?
I can draw from every religion, some words and reverse them to my advantage and if i hate americans and if i have enough fools WITH lack of education OR SOME GETBIGERS to listen BOOOM  ;D

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2009, 01:23:28 AM »
me and El Mariachi got the Bosnian angle covered.  Please fuck off to somewhere else, you're embarassing us.

Speak when I tell you, skinny bitch  8)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2009, 02:03:04 AM »
You are in Afghanistan...ask them  ::)
And btw your question is so stupid and general.
I cant belive that men of your inteligence send in Afghanistan.
You are arrogant  idiot  ;D

Why white men murdered so much indians?
Why USA attacked Vietnam and killed so many innocent people?
Why Christian church murdered so many innocent people in Crusades?
Why is 620,000 soldier killed in USA civil war?
Why are the white Americans kept blacks people as  slaves, kill them tortured...?
Bla bla bla...

Muslims dont murder inocent people christians dont murder inocent people...no religion advocate murder...problem is intentionall misinterpretation of religion    by bad and ill people and human brain that is easily brainwashed and lack of education.
Would you easily persuaded some farmers to kill someone or someone who graduated from the Faculty?
I can draw from every religion, some words and reverse them to my advantage and if i hate americans and if i have enough fools WITH lack of education OR SOME GETBIGERS to listen BOOOM  ;D

I can't ask those questions because that was long ago and all of those people are gone. I am an atheist, so I don't even know where you're going with that. Christians are not murdering innocent people now, at least not the people I care about, and nowhere near the numbers that Muslims are. If Christians were making threats against Americans, I would be glad to fight them as well. But that's not the way it is.

Muslims even kill other Muslims, children. They bombed near the ISAF headquarters a couple of weeks ago and they know kids always walk around there. It's an evil, sick and twisted cult of death andwant oppression. I've seen it with my own eyes. You really ought to examine your own conscience and come to a better conclusion.

When you can celebrate the murder of children, your own children, it's time to take a step back. When superstitions supercede humanity, it's time to reaximine.

You can dress it up in history all you want. You're not fooling anyone but yourself. Ever heard of a Buddhist suicide bomber?
G

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2009, 02:27:50 AM »
You talk about Afghanistan.
Are you aware that Muslims do not live only in Afghanistan?
Are you aware that you have muslims in USA?
Do you think they are ready to be suicide bombers?
Have you ever heard of Religious Extremism?
You arrogant  shit  ;D

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2009, 02:46:37 AM »
You talk about Afghanistan.
Are you aware that Muslims do not live only in Afghanistan?
Are you aware that you have muslims in USA?
Do you think they are ready to be suicide bombers?
Have you ever heard of Religious Extremism?
You arrogant  shit  ;D

Yes, I know that there are non Muslims here. I've heard that they have to pay a tax just to exist, don't know if that's true or not. I'm sure the Taliban was real understanding of them before the US showed up.
I've also read polls about the Muslims in America overwhelmingly believing that Jews were responsible for 9/11.
Let's face it, the Muslims in America are there for the political freedoms and the money. They don't give a frog's fat ass about the country. Nowhere in the modern world is any group of people so intolerant of others. You know it's true.
G

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #73 on: August 25, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »
For your education  8)

In Islam, several things are clear:
Suicide is forbidden.  "O ye who believe!... [do not] kill yourselves, for truly Allah has been to you Most Merciful.  If any do that in rancour and injustice, soon shall We cast him into the Fire..." (Qur'an 4:29-30).

The taking of life is allowed only by way of justice (i.e. the death penalty for murder), but even then, forgiveness is better.  "Nor take life - which Allah has made sacred - except for just cause..." (17:33).

In pre-Islamic Arabia, retaliation and mass murder was commonplace.  If someone was killed, the victim's tribe would retaliate against the murderer's entire tribe.  This practice was directly forbidden in the Qur'an (2:178-179).  Following this statement of law, the Qur'an says, "After this, whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave chastisement" (2:178).  No matter what wrong we perceive as being done against us, we may not lash out against an entire population of people.

The Qur'an admonishes those who oppress others and transgress beyond the bounds of what is right and just.  "The blame is only against those who oppress men with wrongdoing and insolently transgress beyond bounds through the land, defying right and justice.  For such there will be a chastisement grievous (in the Hereafter)" (42:42).

Harming innocent bystanders, even in times of war, was forbidden by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).  This includes women, children, noncombatant bystanders, and even trees and crops.  Nothing is to be harmed unless the person or thing is actively engaged in an assault against Muslims.

The predominant theme in the Qur'an is forgiveness and peace.  Allah (God) is Merciful and Forgiving, and seeks that in His followers.  Indeed, most people who spend time on a personal level with ordinary Muslims have found them to be peaceful, honest, hard-working, civic-minded people.

"O ye who believe!  Remain steadfast for Allah, bearing witness to justice.  Do not allow your hatred for others make you swerve to wrongdoing and turn you away from justice.  Be just; that is closer to true piety."

- Qur'an, Surah al-Maidah (5:8)

The entire Qur'an, taken as a complete text, gives a message of hope, faith, and peace to a faith community of one billion people. The overwhelming message is that peace is to be found through faith in God, and justice among fellow human beings.

And if anyone saves a life,
it would be as if he saved the life of all people.
Qur'an 5:32

he recompense for an injury
is an injury equal thereto (in degree),
but if a person forgives and makes reconciliation,
his reward is due from God,
for God loves not those who do wrong.
But indeed, if any do help and defend themselves
after a wrong done to them,
against such there is no cause of blame.
The blame is only against those who oppress men
with wrongdoing and insolently transgress
beyond bounds through the land,
defying right and justice.
For such there will be a penalty grievous (in the Hereafter).
But indeed, if any show patience and forgive,
that would truly be an affair of great resolution.
Qur'an 42:40-43

For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter... But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful... If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).

It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

For the record, the inhuman attacks of September 11 were condemned in the strongest terms by virtually all Islamic leaders, organizations, and countries. TheGrand Mufti of Saudi Arabia summarized that, "...hijacking planes, terrorizing innocent people and shedding blood, constitute a form of injustice that cannot be tolerated by Islam, which views them as gross crimes and sinful acts.

and this is the way that 99% of muslims think but arrogant idiots like you thinks that all muslim are same

sele137

• Getbig II
  • Get Fuck
« Reply #74 on: August 25, 2009, 03:04:06 AM »

They don't give a frog's fat ass about the country. Nowhere in the modern world is any group of people so intolerant of others. You know it's true.

Many people born in America dont care about country so what?
You think that somebody   who came  from El Salvador,Cuba,Mexico, China,Philippines, India,Dominican Republic... care much about country???

Noooooo just muslims hate USA bulshit!!!!!!!!