Author Topic: PHIL HEATH Kicks Off PBW's Olympia Preview Series! (Listen Now)  (Read 22721 times)

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
Re: PHIL HEATH Kicks Off PBW's Olympia Preview Series! (Monday)
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 05:34:04 AM »
I cannot believe anyone is "schmoe-y" enough to listen in to a bodybuilding radio show.  :P

Unless Phil is going to tell us about his love for insulin and how he stacks his anabolics, nothing he could possibly say is of any interest.

Well? Should I listen in or not?  :P

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 06:51:00 AM »
Ummm.. Funny how FLEX is pushing PHIL/DEX for the title.. always happens every year.. and guess what.. always Weider boys. So weird! lol

Yep.  Weider promotes their guys.  And MD promotes their guys.  Same story every year.  They all do the same shit.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 08:30:12 AM »

Phil Heath has a chance to take it this year, but so do about 5 other people. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 06:26:06 PM »
Ummm.. Funny how FLEX is pushing PHIL/DEX for the title.. always happens every year.. and guess what.. always Weider boys. So weird! lol

Yes I read what Shawn wrote inside the issue defending why he used that cover.. but BOTTOM LINE is that Dexter and Phil are on the cover - as if they are the top two guys for the title.. ha ha.. where 3-4-5 other guys have just as good chance.. if not better (in my opinion) to win the show.

Cute as always. I just hope the judging is FAIR.. even if it's Kai first shot at the Olympia. If he is the top guy that day.. even by 0.00000000000000001% then he should be awarded the Sandow. No.. "pay your dues" bullshit, or "well it's only his first year he has many more to come" bailout excuses.

::)

Jay is a AMI guy as well...guess it doesn't count or justify your theory though, right?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2009, 04:55:45 AM »

Jay is a AMI guy as well...guess it doesn't count or justify your theory though, right?

Last year they pushed Jay and Dex and these two guys came in 1st and 2nd.

This year the push Dex and Phil, so these 2 guys will come in 1st and 2nd.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: PHIL HEATH Kicks Off PBW's Olympia Preview Series! (Tonight)
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 02:27:08 PM »
Muscular development should take legal action if these weider guys keep winning.

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »
still waiting for phil heath man

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2009, 07:34:00 AM »
heath speaks like he is the reigning champ already.  Lots of confidence, but not all that cocky.  He actually talks like he is the man to beat.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2009, 07:48:32 AM »

Yep.  Weider promotes their guys.  And MD promotes their guys.  Same story every year.  They all do the same shit.

Difference is that the WEIDER boys are primarily always on the OLYMPIA posters.. big difference.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2009, 07:49:30 AM »
Last year they pushed Jay and Dex and these two guys came in 1st and 2nd.

This year the push Dex and Phil, so these 2 guys will come in 1st and 2nd.

Sad but true.. has been the case for years.. poster boys on the Olympia poster always seem to hit exactly the top 2.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmm

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2009, 11:45:56 AM »
Difference is that the WEIDER boys are primarily always on the OLYMPIA posters.. big difference.

LOL....obviously, you havent seen too many Olympia posters.

Wolf, Kai, Vic and Dex when he was still with MD... have all been on them....none of them under AMI contract

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PHIL HEATH Kicks Off PBW's Olympia Preview Series! (Listen Now)
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2009, 07:34:36 PM »

I dont think it matters who is with who this year.

We all will know who is the best bb on stage that Friday night - with a webcast live.

We will be there, and if Phil is the most complete physique, he will win...

But then again, I dont underestimate anyone this year.

Which makes this year the most exciting Olympia in a long time in terms of anticipation.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2009, 09:53:56 AM »
I dont think it matters who is with who this year.

We all will know who is the best bb on stage that Friday night - with a webcast live.

We will be there, and if Phil is the most complete physique, he will win...

But then again, I dont underestimate anyone this year.

Which makes this year the most exciting Olympia in a long time in terms of anticipation.

Come on Ron, you're smarter than this. You were at the 07 Olympia debacle.
Everyone knows the winner is going to be one of the 3 AMI guys, Phil, Dex, Jay
The best the MD guys can hope for is third, and thats only if they finally place the fridge where he belongs, that being 5th or 6th at best.
The whole show is just a marketing tool for AMI.

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »
LOL....obviously, you havent seen too many Olympia posters.

Wolf, Kai, Vic and Dex when he was still with MD... have all been on them....none of them under AMI contract

LOL .. you're cute.

Anyways. Point is that yes there might have been a few pics of other pros in the background, scaled down considerably. But the two main, biggest photos, of bodybuilders on the posters have always been Weider boys.. and weird.. strange thing.. how could it be.. THOSE ARE ALWAYS THE TOP TWO!

Either way.. like I wrote before.. and we can all check back to this thread after the Olympia.. Dex and Phil will be 1st and 2nd.. kinda sad that its so predictable year after year after year based on the covers and "created" duals on the posters.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2009, 06:17:28 AM »
LOL .. you're cute.

Anyways. Point is that yes there might have been a few pics of other pros in the background, scaled down considerably. But the two main, biggest photos, of bodybuilders on the posters have always been Weider boys.. and weird.. strange thing.. how could it be.. THOSE ARE ALWAYS THE TOP TWO!

Either way.. like I wrote before.. and we can all check back to this thread after the Olympia.. Dex and Phil will be 1st and 2nd.. kinda sad that its so predictable year after year after year based on the covers and "created" duals on the posters.

Wow...big revelation there.  Of course the best BBers have been Weider guys, because the best guys end up signing with Weider...I remember Gunter n the poster as well, bigger than life, who failed to make the top 3, despite being the BIGGEST Weider guy....I seem to rember Federoff as well, and didnt amount to jack shit.

Dex won, Jay runner up and Phil 3rd....top three....so why WOULDNT they use them as the front runners?

THat said....there are nuerous posters that are produced...some of them put out a "duel" type theme....others have the top 5-6 guys equal in size, etc for comparison...

If Dex/ Phil dont go 1-2...what will be your excuse then?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2009, 02:11:26 PM »
I dont care whos gonna be next Mr.O if smooth Cutler dont break in top6

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »
what happened to that russian guy federer?  He completely drawfed Coleman back in the day.  I saw pics of him looking smaller this past year at Apollon Gym in NJ, but there was talk of a comeback.

if he can get that pec looking decent, he would absolutely crush most guys on size alone.  And he's still young.

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2009, 07:43:24 PM »
what happened to that russian guy federer?  He completely drawfed Coleman back in the day.  I saw pics of him looking smaller this past year at Apollon Gym in NJ, but there was talk of a comeback.

if he can get that pec looking decent, he would absolutely crush most guys on size alone.  And he's still young.

he never got in shape after 2003

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2009, 06:12:38 AM »
Photographed Heath training arms and shoulder yesterday at Armbrust Pro Gym. He's looking crazy. His quads and back have improved in a big way since last year. He and some of the other WEIDER guys are blogging on the FLEX site:  http://blog.flexonline.com/

He needed to improve !
Yes the Blogging is getting interesting... You Ready - Lift .... You boy may have a bad day at the office - sure he is not tired from Talking

X and Kai  are going to give him a HEADACHE !

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2009, 06:14:58 AM »
come on fucking now  !!!!!!

we know your job is to pimp Toney but Phil destroys him

Phil has never destroyed anyone.

Only person I will be pimpin is your girl young Man...

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2009, 06:18:12 AM »
LMAO!

I like Toney and he's a helluva bodybuilder but you sounded like a damn fool with this one.

A Fool - Make sure you watch the Whole Thing - LIFT ... " Fool" - I will remember that .. Thanks for the motivation.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2009, 07:45:41 AM »
Toney looked tremendous last year

he dwarfed pretty much everyone

lastrep

• Getbig III
  • One Last Rep!
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2009, 08:23:42 AM »
Wow...big revelation there.  Of course the best BBers have been Weider guys, because the best guys end up signing with Weider...I remember Gunter n the poster as well, bigger than life, who failed to make the top 3, despite being the BIGGEST Weider guy....I seem to rember Federoff as well, and didnt amount to jack shit.

Dex won, Jay runner up and Phil 3rd....top three....so why WOULDNT they use them as the front runners?

THat said....there are nuerous posters that are produced...some of them put out a "duel" type theme....others have the top 5-6 guys equal in size, etc for comparison...

If Dex/ Phil dont go 1-2...what will be your excuse then?

LOLOL.. wow you're really into this? Very nice!

No excuse.. just the same ole pattern year after year after year after year.. things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Anyways.. gonna be a great show and nobody will be happy as usual except #1.

BUT MY MORE IMORTANT POINT STANDS:

"Cute as always. I just hope the judging is FAIR.. even if it's Kai first shot at the Olympia. If he is the top guy that day.. even by 0.00000000000000001% then he should be awarded the Sandow. No.. "pay your dues" bullshit, or "well it's only his first year he has many more to come" bailout excuses."

That's all. I am yet to read in the IFBB rule book anything about a mandatory "knock out punch to the champ" to win.. but I sure hear it tossed around a lot by the self-proclaimed experts in our sport. Best man, that 20 minutes on stage deserves the win NO MATTER by how much that may be.. even if it's by one-million/th of a drop of water he is holding.

:)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »
If Toney brings a lifetime best condiiton, he's top 4 and knocks out either Phil or jay or kai.

He shows up in 'good' condition, and it'll be 7 at best.

Remember tho, history shows us that 2 of the top 7 guys won't look their best.  Remember Wolf last year. 

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2009, 09:59:31 AM »
If Toney brings a lifetime best condiiton, he's top 4 and knocks out either Phil or jay or kai.

He shows up in 'good' condition, and it'll be 7 at best.

Remember tho, history shows us that 2 of the top 7 guys won't look their best.  Remember Wolf last year. 

Wolfe looked better last year - But His competition was harder !

X will bring his condition and double digit weight increase