Author Topic: PHIL HEATH Kicks Off PBW's Olympia Preview Series! (Listen Now)  (Read 22726 times)

Stavios

Re: PHIL HEATH Kicks Off PBW's Olympia Preview Series! (Monday)
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2009, 11:28:30 AM »
Phil has never destroyed anyone.

Only person I will be pimpin is your girl young Man...

Impossible, she stays away from the schmoes

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2009, 03:45:42 PM »
http://stavios, is your friend AV going to be appearing at the olympia expo? if so with what sponsor?

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »

Then why she with you ?

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2009, 07:29:53 PM »
http://stavios, is your friend AV going to be appearing at the olympia expo? if so with what sponsor?

yes with VPX

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2009, 07:31:03 PM »
Then why she with you ?

amazing comeback, who would have thought of that  ::)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2009, 09:35:21 PM »
He needed to improve !

Every competitor has room for improvement. Don't hate J.

Toney is a good cool dude with a good physique but I'll gladly wager with you that he doesn't beat Phil. You can put all the videos out you want but it won't change who finishes higher.

8)
Elevate Your Image.™

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2009, 04:49:01 AM »

Toney is a good cool dude with a good physique but I'll gladly wager with you that he doesn't beat Phil. You can put all the videos out you want but it won't change who finishes higher.

8)

here we go again:  you're phil's schmoe.  wiggs just wrote the judges suggest who should be where.  it's pretty established that toney (had phil in 08 as did charles at the co pro), wolf, vic and kai will not place ahead of phil before ami hooks him up. i said they can beat him at the arnold since they seem to call it as it is but bbing is no longer the main meal ticket at the arnold.  notice kai won arnold and placed ahead of phil once.    kai is thick as the f##k vs phil.  how about that bet?  kai poses better than phil?  those arent subjective, are in your face.  phil will BEAT kai.  get real.  they pick who they want to be #1 so beat is a load of s##t in bbing.  they slot these guys.  the s##t aint boxing.  it's more wwe.  shawn ray been calling it way before you started taking pictures and became an expert. 
Oh...Monica!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2009, 05:06:25 AM »
here we go again:  you're phil's schmoe.  wiggs just wrote the judges suggest who should be where.  it's pretty established that toney (had phil in 08 as did charles at the co pro), wolf, vic and kai will not place ahead of phil before ami hooks him up. i said they can beat him at the arnold since they seem to call it as it is but bbing is no longer the main meal ticket at the arnold.  notice kai won arnold and placed ahead of phil once.    kai is thick as the f##k vs phil.  how about that bet?  kai poses better than phil?  those arent subjective, are in your face.  phil will BEAT kai.  get real.  they pick who they want to be #1 so beat is a load of s##t in bbing.  they slot these guys.  the s##t aint boxing.  it's more wwe.  shawn ray been calling it way before you started taking pictures and became an expert. 
x2  we all know what the game plan is. there will be no contest.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2009, 07:16:17 AM »

Who asked your opinion, when did Kai become part of anything I mentioned and who gives two shits what Shawn Ray says?
Elevate Your Image.™

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: PHIL HEATH Kicks Off PBW's Olympia Preview Series! (Listen Now)
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2009, 08:44:42 AM »
I don't think politics were necessary

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2009, 04:02:09 PM »

8)
Hate? No hate from me - I am calling it like I see it!

Phil is exciting and works hard and you do a great job of marketing him. But a Light heavy does not be a super Heavy!

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2009, 04:03:28 PM »
Who asked your opinion, when did Kai become part of anything I mentioned and who gives two shits what Shawn Ray says?

Kai and X will give phil a Headache ....

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2009, 05:34:29 PM »

Phil is exciting and works hard and you do a great job of marketing him. But a Light heavy does not be a super Heavy! Unless your Jay Cutler

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »

Phil is exciting and works hard and you do a great job of marketing him. But a Light heavy does not be a super Heavy!

J you better get your prescription checked 'cause you're seeing things a little blurred.  8)

Last time I checked the "light heavy" class is 225-1/4lbs and for amateurs. The only light-weight pros on the O stage will be the 202 & Under.

I like big Toney but the last time they met where did they place? I'd say Kai, Dex, Jay and Victor are bigger threats to beating him but then again maybe I need your glasses so I can see things the way you do.  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2009, 06:14:09 AM »
J you better get your prescription checked 'cause you're seeing things a little blurred.  8)

Last time I checked the "light heavy" class is 225-1/4lbs and for amateurs. The only light-weight pros on the O stage will be the 202 & Under.

I like big Toney but the last time they met where did they place? I'd say Kai, Dex, Jay and Victor are bigger threats to beating him but then again maybe I need your glasses so I can see things the way you do.  ;D

Blurry like your Videos !

I see fine and X will dominate Phil Again- you act as if Phil has not lost before to Toney - and he was no Rookie.

The People you keep mentioning - X competed against while Heath sat out " to make improvement or what was the comment - I have nothing to prove since he beat everyone ...

X has qualified 3 times this year for the O and has seen Kai ,Vic and Branch and Silvio - x Advantage

We have seen the workout videos and the Guest Posing ( some of it ) and even saw him standing next to X at the Pittsburgh show - Hmmmmm - you wear glasses , You are silly to think X is not a Contender for the Top Spot!

X made Phil look little last Year ( Hell he made Jay Cutler look little) and I agree Phil Beat Dex last year but Phil's condition was less than ( Toney Freeman and Silvio Samuels) - talk about blurry and Phil's shape does not compare to X nor his Completeness.

You should call me - Have them two train face to face .... instead of a little guy like DEX

Anyways - good morning always fun to set you straight  

OH YEAH - TELL PHIL TO STAY BEHIND THE LINE WHEN POSING DURING MANDATORY AND I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM PUSH
X ON STAGE LIKE HE BULLIED DEXTER LAST YEAR - THAT WOULD BE THE SHOW RIGHT THERE!

You know where to find me ...
Oh Yeah - Last time X and Kai met - was across sea ! Yeah Phil should be just worried about - Kai and Vic and ummmmm Jay and ahhh .. Dex my bad!  Since you like pix take a looky

Stavios

Re: PHIL HEATH Kicks Off PBW's Olympia Preview Series! (Listen Now)
« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009, 08:30:00 AM »
Kai's double biceps looks reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally bad