Author Topic: Olympia: Cathy LeFrancois won't be able to compete at this 2009 Olympia  (Read 82346 times)

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
Re: Cathy LeFrancois won't be able to compete at this 2009 Olympia
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2009, 06:18:29 AM »

Cathy, ever consider an education over pumping massive amounts of MALE HORMONES into your body?

Just asking.... 

ummmm...............mr. "sans penis"............have you ever considered intercourse with women instead of wasting your yearly salary to go on little boy "fuck tours" in thailand

nobody want your here......please kindly go and die

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2009, 06:23:35 AM »

Cathy, ever consider an education over pumping massive amounts of MALE HORMONES into your body?

Just asking.... 

youre an asshole

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2009, 01:16:33 PM »

Just asking.... 
I don't recall her asking for "life advice" from you.  ::) I'm sure she is content with her life decisions after many years as a successful bodybuilder with a sponsorship contract.

And no doubt her French is better than yours, as that is her native tongue.
!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2009, 01:24:05 PM »
I wonder if she misses Lee?

Mons Venus

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2009, 02:15:13 PM »
Her native tongue is French, not English.

She competes and makes her living on American soil. Learn the fucccking language!!

No excuses.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »
She competes and makes her living on American soil. Learn the fucccking language!!

No excuses.

Who's making "excuses" for anything?  ::) Obviously she speaks the language well enough for her fans and to earn a living representing her supplement company in appearances around the country.

Cathy probably makes more than you do and enjoys the lifestyle she has created for herself more than you...sitting on your couch posting on getbig while sippin' on Haterade.  :P
!

Mons Venus

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2009, 02:21:02 PM »
I don't recall her asking for "life advice" from you.  ::) I'm sure she is content with her life decisions after many years as a successful bodybuilder with a sponsorship contract.

And no doubt her French is better than yours, as that is her native tongue.

Just wondering....do YOU believe Cathy is pumping MALE HORMONES into her body? Do YOU also believe that to be smart?

She looks like a man now IMO.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2009, 02:45:08 PM »

Just wondering....do YOU believe Cathy is pumping MALE HORMONES into her body? Do YOU also believe that to be smart?
Question#1: Yes

Question#2: I don't think it is necessarily "smart" or "stupid". What I can say unequivocally is that it does no harm to me and that it is frankly none of my business.

She looks like a man now IMO.
Not really sure she gives a shit about your opinion, bro. ::) But it is yours and you are entitled to it.
!

workitout

• Getbig I
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2009, 05:17:33 PM »
I'm confused?  Didn't Jenn Gates lose her hubby recently in a tragic death? How is it that she is pregnant already?  Can someone please explain.....?

Well she is pregnant by one of the men she was having an affair with when her husband took his own life. She has also been known to have recently talked on the radio about how her previous 2 husbands abused her but she failed to mention that she left her child with one of the abusers when she lost custody.

workitout

• Getbig I
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2009, 05:23:49 PM »
Yes this is interesting  ???

I wonder who the daddy is?

Well I do know that the daddy is one of the men she was having an affair with when her husband took his own life. She has also recently talked on a radio show about how her previous 2 husbands abused her but she failed to mention that she left her child with the abuser when she lost custody of him. It doesn't get anymore white trash than that!!!

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Olympia: Cathy LeFrancois won't be able to compete at this 2009 Olympia
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2009, 06:23:47 PM »
She told me the Ms. I is a possibility, but she'smore  likely to compete in the NY Pro.
((-::

yng466

• Getbig III
Re: Olympia: Cathy LeFrancois won't be able to compete at this 2009 Olympia
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2009, 05:32:35 AM »
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cathy-LeFrancois/212484425108

Due to an elbow injury ,which she fall on the floor and hurt her right arm very bad on Aug 8th. :(

That JOSE CUERVO really packs a whollop don't it? ;D
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!