Author Topic: Bruce Lee's Lats  (Read 63829 times)

SlyIzLegend

• Getbig III
Re: Bruce Lee's Lats
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2005, 12:05:43 AM »
Billions of people around the world claim Bruce is a legend 

Boy, why would that be  ::)

PS, G_L is GAY

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2005, 12:30:29 AM »
Billions of people around the world claim Bruce is a legend

Boy, why would that be ::)

PS, G_L is GAY

Because he was built up by hollywood to be a legend (regardless of whether he really was).

The truth about Bruce Lee is atleast as elusive as finding out real facts about arnold.   

Only an idiot would try to compare apples and orange and rank them on who was better.

SlyIzLegend

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2005, 01:13:41 AM »
Hollywood made him a legend huh. We almost forget that he was turned down for years in hollywood because he was CHINESE.

Bruce made a name for himself in Hong Kong after he realised he wouldn't get any chance in the states because of the racism that was going on there.

Bruce did it all by himself in Hong Kong, he allready was a legend there. That's when Hollywood finally realised he was special. NOBODY MADE BRUCE.
Enter The Dragon is ALL ABOUT BRUCE LEE, he's the one kickin' ass Lee style 8) he's the one takin' names. He even was the goreographer of every single fight sequence in the film so don't give me that bullshit.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2005, 02:16:27 AM »
lol. youre an idiot.

none of yall knew him, yet you all seem to know exactly what he was doing, how he did it, why he did it, and so on. and, on top of that, yall want to argue about it. please. really, who cares? do any of yall want to look like him? i dont. personally, i dont give 2 shits about martial arts, or pride fighting or any of that trendy fight-club ufc bullshit mentality that most kids have these days. hes a dead actor. he made movies, and not very good ones. let it go.

Dude YOU are quite the oxymoron. You are on a forum which discusses the trials and tribulations of dedication, commitment, hard-work and dedication  ;D. Why are you here complaining about Bruce Lee, who was one of the most committed and mentally sound Martial artists, 'but he was a skinny chinese dude that made crappy movies' is there something you know about him that we don't? yeah right, shutup and have some respect.

SlyIzLegend

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2005, 02:39:22 AM »
G_L got bruce mad now  8)

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2005, 02:49:09 AM »
Again can Ronnie Coleman the strongest bodybuilder ever do two finger push-ups? can he hold a dumbell half of his bodyweight outstretched at shoulder lenght for 2 seconds? can Ronnie run 3 miles without dying lol I didn't think so  ;)

this is absurd. pitching bruce is stronger than coleman. get a grip. and what a surprise you managed to get a few digs into a coleman in a "brue lee" thread. what next huh, maybe steve reeves versus coleman. no wait you've already done it.

SlyIzLegend

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2005, 02:59:05 AM »
this is not about who is the strongest, it's about the extraordinary things lee could do.
Lee was the fittest man on the planet. Pound for pound he was one of the strongest men that ever lived, we have eye-witnesses for all you morons. All one has to do is read a book or watch a documentary.

by the way, yeah Coleman IS stronger, yet I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce would beat him in a couple of exercises. Then again, Coleman can do only one thing, and that's pick up heavy weights. Bruce trained heavy, ran long distances, and knocked out guys like Ron with one single punch. It's how you look at it, to me Bruce is the stronger guy in the sense that he'd kill Ronnie in 10 seconds if he had to  :)

WHAAAAAA!!!!!

luv that pic ;D

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2005, 03:55:51 AM »
Gotta agree with Sly here,

So what if Bruce Lee wasn't huge and was into lifting massive weights? He was both a phenomenal athlete and amazing martial artist. Oh and he had an excellent physique too.

Check out the thumb push ups, with arms stretched out.

Lies, damn lies and diets

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2005, 04:26:32 AM »
this is not about who is the strongest, it's about the extraordinary things lee could do.
Lee was the fittest man on the planet. Pound for pound he was one of the strongest men that ever lived, we have eye-witnesses for all you morons. All one has to do is read a book or watch a documentary.

by the way, yeah Coleman IS stronger, yet I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce would beat him in a couple of exercises. Then again, Coleman can do only one thing, and that's pick up heavy weights. Bruce trained heavy, ran long distances, and knocked out guys like Ron with one single punch. It's how you look at it, to me Bruce is the stronger guy in the sense that he'd kill Ronnie in 10 seconds if he had to 

WHAAAAAA!!!!!

luv that pic ;D

bullcrap. how is one of the strongest men that every lived. what type of strength are you referring to? put lee up against any world class powerlifter around his same weight and theyde eat him for lunch. so how is bruce lee exactly one of the strongest. isnt it time people stopped deifying this guy. im sick of hearing 30 years later how he'd kick everyones ass

SlyIzLegend

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2005, 04:52:38 AM »
he WOULD kick ass

get over it

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2005, 05:32:47 AM »
nice of you to qualify that statement. we'll all just take your word for it then

FecesInUrFace

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2005, 07:35:23 AM »
I posted a link to the two fingered pushups

those were cool
bruce lee rocks
lol, your post remind me of:

"Hi, this site is all about ninjas, REAL NINJAS.  This site is awesome.    My name is Robert and I can't stop thinking about ninjas.  These guys are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

"

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

G_L

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2005, 08:22:41 AM »
Dude YOU are quite the oxymoron. You are on a forum which discusses the trials and tribulations of dedication, commitment, hard-work and dedication  ;D. Why are you here complaining about Bruce Lee, who was one of the most committed and mentally sound Martial artists, 'but he was a skinny chinese dude that made crappy movies' is there something you know about him that we don't? yeah right, shutup and have some respect.
lol. are you freakin kidding me? you guys are one baby-step away from being a bunch of fuckin trekkie geeks. "oooooh, bruce lee was so cool. he can jump 30 feet in the air. you better respect him". and if i dont? what are you gonna do? karate chop me? dumbasses. excuse me for not getting a boner over bruce lee. maybe my test levels are low. maybe not.

my point is that you dorks are arguing over one of the stupidest topics of all time.

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2005, 08:27:25 AM »
.....my point is that you dorks are arguing over one of the stupidest topics of all time.

And apparently you've now joined the argument.  ;D
Lies, damn lies and diets

G_L

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2005, 08:48:04 AM »
And apparently you've now joined the argument.  ;D
every time i to try to get out, they suck me back in............

SlyIzLegend

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2005, 09:19:13 AM »
G_L we don't even want you over here man.

this is a topic about the great Bruce Lee, yeah that's right. People have the chance now to tell something about Bruce, to show some pics and stuff. You shouldn't forget that Bruce is loved my millions of people around the world. Why is this the most stupid topic. Nobody tells you you HAVE to admire him, but you have to get over the fact that some people do admire him.
And don't give me that 30 feet in the air bullcrap you dumb assclown, there's A LOT of footage and pics about the incredible things this man could do. If you want to ignore these things, that's fine, go jack-off instead.
This man also set the standards for western action/fight movies with 1 single film. Not bad huh for a Chinese guy in the early 70ties in the States.

G_L

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2005, 09:51:38 AM »

this is a topic about the great Bruce Lee, yeah that's right. People have the chance now to tell something about Bruce, to show some pics and stuff. You shouldn't forget that Bruce is loved my millions of people around the world. Why is this the most stupid topic. Nobody tells you you HAVE to admire him, but you have to get over the fact that some people do admire him.
And don't give me that 30 feet in the air bullcrap you dumb assclown, there's A LOT of footage and pics about the incredible things this man could do. If you want to ignore these things, that's fine, go jack-off instead.
This man also set the standards for western action/fight movies with 1 single film. Not bad huh for a Chinese guy in the early 70ties in the States.

lol. well then, let me hurry up and construct my bruce lee shrine so i can be accepted by the kung-fu-trekkies.

this is a public message board. i expressed my opinion, just like the rest of you fucktards. get over it.

FecesInUrFace

« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2005, 10:04:09 AM »

stupid ninja geek, how old r you? are you 14? you werent even born when bruce lee was still alive. Go f**k yourself, and get a life.

Bruce lee like all the legend was only  ..a legend. Did you know that everything you see about him is in f**king movies and that you dont even f**king know what he was really able to do? Doings things in a SCRIPTED movie with stunt men doesnt mean you are able to fight against 50 real thugs with guns or knives in the streets you sutpid f**k.

How retarded are you to dont be even able to make the difference between lame ass movies from the 70' and REALITY?

Go back watching endlessly his movies and stfu, you lil child.

And try to perform what u learned from his movies on somone in order to die quickly stupid ninja wanabe.

SlyIzLegend

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
haha, no I ain't 14, ain't a ninja geek and sure as hell don't fuck myself.
Whatever trekkie means if that's good I'm that.

Feces we all now your reputation in here: You ain't got one
And G_L is a homo ;D

Dingo

• Getbig II
  • The Rise Of Brutality!!!
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2005, 10:28:16 AM »
who f**kin cares? its bruce freakin lee. hes a skinny chinese dude that made crappy movies. i dont care how many one-finger pushups he can do, a bullet would still kill his scrawny ass dead.

You are a moron...Lee wasn't a bodybuilder, and  I guarantee he looks better then you..

G_L

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2005, 10:33:01 AM »
You are a moron...Lee wasn't a bodybuilder, and  I guarantee he looks better then you..
really? you guarantee? and thanks for clearing that up that bruce lee wasnt a bodybuilder. after seeing some of yalls pics, the line between "bodybuilder" and "skinny geek" started to blur a little.

dumbass.

now ill leave you kung-fu fags to your dead-guy worship. enjoy.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2005, 10:55:15 AM »
The people who make lame comments about Bruce Lee really are ignorant to just how special he was , he was so much more than a guy who made kung-fu movies , he was a modern renaissance man , he was an philospher , a revolutionary , a writer , director , actor , he was involved in EVERY aspect of film making , he single handedly save the martial arts genre in the 70s and and started an expolsion of kung-fu movies in the United States and guys like Chuck Norris , Van Dame , Jet Li , Jackie Chan , Donnie Yen all owe their careers to Bruce Lee , he influenced so many people from movie stars to martial artists to bodybuilders , the guy was a genius plain & simple , now if you don't like him or his movies thats cool , but don't try to undermine his greatness with ignorance.

biochemist

• Getbig I
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2005, 11:59:33 AM »
G_L: you useless piece of confederate shit.

i can kick your ass easily so cry me a river fag.

G_L

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2005, 01:12:28 PM »
G_L: you useless piece of confederate shit.

i can kick your ass easily so cry me a river fag.

lol. good one.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2005, 01:39:25 PM »
Im sick of you wankers chirping about how tough Bruce Lee was. Almost any bodybuilder, any MMA or Football player would kill Lee in a fight.

Has Bruce ever fought against someone who weighed more than 140 lbs in real life? no. He only fought other oriental midget who had one dimensional styles.
shotgun on the team