Author Topic: Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!  (Read 9751 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!
« on: August 28, 2009, 11:14:52 AM »
He starting against SJ State which is a cupcake for a team like SC since their not allowed to play NAIA teams like the Big 3 in the state of Florida!!!!!   But I see Barkley dominting.  Aaron Carpe  ooops I mean Corp picked a bad time to get hurt.
((-::

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 11:17:26 AM »
He starting against SJ State which is a cupcake for a team like SC since their not allowed to play NAIA teams like the Big 3 in the state of Florida!!!!!   But I see Barkley dominting.  Aaron Carpe  ooops I mean Corp picked a bad time to get hurt.

Tebow has craped turds that are better college football players than "Don't call me Charles" Barkley...

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 11:21:04 AM »
Tebow has craped turds that are better college football players than "Don't call me Charles" Barkley...

I have nothing against T2.   But Florida (like LSU , OSU and OU) plays no one for half the year.  Embarrasses themselves a game or 2 then falls into the National Championships. While SC plays nothing but Dv 1 teams ...pretty much only loses in the state of Oregon...and always has to play in the Rose Bowl. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »
yeah, college girls are hot, no doubt

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 11:24:13 AM »

Im sure that for the next 3 years barkley will be best qb in nation

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 11:31:11 AM »
I have nothing against T2.   But Florida (like LSU , OSU and OU) plays no one for half the year.  Embarrasses themselves a game or 2 then falls into the National Championships. While SC plays nothing but Dv 1 teams ...pretty much only loses in the state of Oregon...and always has to play in the Rose Bowl. 

comparing  coming out of the joke Pac 10 to winning the SEC is comical. C'mon, now.....  USC has 1 or 2 tough conference games a year....very few easy weeks in the SEC.  Here is their 2008 schedule...

Aug. 30th Hawaii (
Sept. 6th Miami (
Sept. 20th at Tennessee
Sept. 27th Ole Miss
Oct. 4th at Arkansas
Oct. 11th L.S.U.
Oct. 25th Kentucky
Nov. 1st Georgia (at Jacksonville FL)
Nov. 8th at Vanderbilt
Nov. 15th South Carolina
Nov. 22nd The Citadel
Nov. 29th at Florida State
Dec. 6th SEC Championship Game
Jan. 9th BCS Championship Game

the only game that is a cupcake is the Citadel, but offset that with LSU, Georgia, Florida St, Miami (who in a bad year would finish 2nd or 3rd in the Pac 10), and at Tennessee.  USC didn't play anywhere near that tough a schedule......and then throw in the SEC title game.....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 11:34:16 AM »

won't even be the best this year.....and might get passed on the depth chart by seasons end.... ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 11:41:55 AM »
comparing  coming out of the joke Pac 10 to winning the SEC is comical. C'mon, now.....  USC has 1 or 2 tough conference games a year....very few easy weeks in the SEC.  Here is their 2008 schedule...

Aug. 30th Hawaii (
Sept. 6th Miami (
Sept. 20th at Tennessee
Sept. 27th Ole Miss
Oct. 4th at Arkansas
Oct. 11th L.S.U.
Oct. 25th Kentucky
Nov. 1st Georgia (at Jacksonville FL)
Nov. 8th at Vanderbilt
Nov. 15th South Carolina
Nov. 22nd The Citadel
Nov. 29th at Florida State
Dec. 6th SEC Championship Game
Jan. 9th BCS Championship Game

the only game that is a cupcake is the Citadel, but offset that with LSU, Georgia, Florida St, Miami (who in a bad year would finish 2nd or 3rd in the Pac 10), and at Tennessee.  USC didn't play anywhere near that tough a schedule......and then throw in the SEC title game.....

First off.....UGA=overrated....Tenn...well i dont even have to go there, Florida State aint been shit in 10 years and miami played reno in a bowl game...SEC has about 4 decent teams. Florida, LSU, UGA, Alabama (who got spanked by a WAC team in Utah. ...Vandy, Miss State, Kentucky...people like to forget about these bottom feeders...and with aub totally sucking as well as tenn...im just going to call sec overrated...

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 11:49:31 AM »
Check out Tre in the background. Guy's everywhere. What's evryone's opinion on the pre fitness version of Eason? I prefer the current version.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 12:08:59 PM »

usc is not a contender for the national title this year

E
E

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 12:52:59 PM »

E

after they run through the peewee 10...they will...or as usual...they'll get beat by a bottom feeder.
Oh...Monica!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 01:17:25 PM »
First off.....UGA=overrated....Tenn...well i dont even have to go there, Florida State aint been shit in 10 years and miami played reno in a bowl game...SEC has about 4 decent teams. Florida, LSU, UGA, Alabama (who got spanked by a WAC team in Utah. ...Vandy, Miss State, Kentucky...people like to forget about these bottom feeders...and with aub totally sucking as well as tenn...im just going to call sec overrated...

You can call them overrated all you want, but all the teams you criticized would finish 2-4 in the Pac 10 on a yearly basis, at worst.  You mention the bottom feeders, but outside USC, Oregon and maybe Cal, the rest of the Pac 10 are bottom feeders on a regular basis.
The SEC is 5 and zero in the BCS championship game!  With 3 different teams in the game.  USC is the only Pac 10 team to ever make the game.  Overrated? No way.  The Pac 10 is slightly underrated, but the SEC is everything it's cracked up to be.  Take away Florida and the SEC is still an excellent conference....take away USC and the Pac 10 is nothing.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 01:19:08 PM »
Keep them coming 240 ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 01:24:00 PM »
You can call them overrated all you want, but all the teams you criticized would finish 2-4 in the Pac 10 on a yearly basis, at worst.  You mention the bottom feeders, but outside USC, Oregon and maybe Cal, the rest of the Pac 10 are bottom feeders on a regular basis.
The SEC is 5 and zero in the BCS championship game!  With 3 different teams in the game.  USC is the only Pac 10 team to ever make the game.  Overrated? No way.  The Pac 10 is slightly underrated, but the SEC is everything it's cracked up to be.  Take away Florida and the SEC is still an excellent conference....take away USC and the Pac 10 is nothing.

you think so...Go look at the PAC 10 bowl record last year...then look at the SEC

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »
you think so...Go look at the PAC 10 bowl record last year...then look at the SEC

go with sec on bcs call.  too many mickey mouse bowl games now.  small 10 could go 5-0 in a good yr with right bowl matchups.
Oh...Monica!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

Oh brother, did they bring home the Poulan Weedeater Bowl while Florida was winning another title?  ::)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 02:20:02 PM »

E

Wow, this statement is so original, I think i've heard this every year since 2004 ::)

We can only hope.  I have no idea what to expect, but if Carroll is starting him, it must be for a very good reason
just not good enough

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 02:26:37 PM »
I agree but the DFW area said all that about Rhett Bomar!!!!!   Who probably would have had a heisman and national title  if not for him mocking Cal Worthington Ford Auto!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 02:28:01 PM »
Wow, this statement is so original, I think i've heard this every year since 2004 ::)

maybe because usc hasn't won a title since 2004

and every team usc had coming back those years was better than this one on paper

E
E

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2009, 02:28:14 PM »
I agree but the DFW area said all that about Rhett Bomar!!!!!   Who probably would have had a heisman and national title  if not for him mocking Cal Worthington Ford Auto!!!!

LOL what the?!  What's the story with this???
just not good enough

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2009, 02:28:59 PM »
LOL what the?!  What's the story with this???

go see cal go see cal go see cal...

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »

E

So PRE season college predictions are always correct to you?  :-\

dude...just stop now, seriously  ::)
just not good enough

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 02:29:52 PM »

E
That's not USC fault.   The would have beated Florida who lost to Ole Miss for Christ sakes.    SC's only loss was to Oregon State    in Oregon ....on a Thursday night.   Just a bad night.  

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 02:32:25 PM »
So PRE season college predictions are always correct to you?  :-\

dude...just stop now, seriously  ::)

well they were wrong in 05 when they had usc the best team of all time, before they played texas ;D

no i am not going to stop because my comments hurt your feelings :P

do you really think they will be better this year with barkley?  do you think barkley would start for the jets right now?

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 02:34:08 PM »
That's not USC fault.   The would have beated Florida who lost to Ole Miss for Christ sakes.    SC's only loss was to Oregon State    in Oregon ....on a Thursday night.   Just a bad night.  

lol excuses

yes it is their fault, they lost to a mediocre oregon state team with multiple losses

that knocks them out of the title game in the current system, which i don't like but that is the system we are using

E
E