Author Topic: Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!  (Read 9755 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Barkley The New Tebbow!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »
well they were wrong in 05 when they had usc the best team of all time, before they played texas ;D

no i am not going to stop because my comments hurt your feelings :P

do you really think they will be better this year with barkley?  do you think barkley would start for the jets right now?

E
SC had the game won    then crap happened.    My feeling never hurt   SC just needs to play Florida asap.    Not any big 10 team (too ez ) or another big 12 team.
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »
LOL what the?!  What's the story with this???

Do you even know who Rhett Bomar is? 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 02:38:18 PM »
SC had the game won    then crap happened.    My feeling never hurt   SC just needs to play Florida asap.    Not any big 10 team (too ez ) or another big 12 team.

what's the excuse for losing to stanford, who probably didn't have a single player usc recruited?

or that average ucla team, if they beat them they would've played ohio state for the national title

ps florida this year would crush this seasons usc ;)

E
E

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 02:38:45 PM »
well they were wrong in 05 when they had usc the best team of all time, before they played texas ;D

Texas?!  Oh man, don't go there!  USC played one of the sloppiest games ever that night!  And still only lost by ONE YARD.  That year USC beats Texas 9 out of ten games!   >:(

no i am not going to stop because my comments hurt your feelings :P

do you really think they will be better this year with barkley?  do you think barkley would start for the jets right now?

Honestly, I don't know what to think.  I've never seen barkley play, but like I said earlier, if Carroll's starting him, it's for a good reason.  Every year the experts have counted SC out, but every year we finish top 3 in the nation. So I don't pay too much attention to the pre season hype...since USC never gets any  ;D

E

Speaking of the Jets, I hope Sanchez can fit the bill

just not good enough

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 02:38:48 PM »
SC had the game won    then crap happened.    My feeling never hurt   SC just needs to play Florida asap.    Not any big 10 team (too ez ) or another big 12 team.

Weak....c'mon regmac, you are better than this.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
go see cal go see cal go see cal...
I must be the ONLY SC fan (besides Keyshawn)  who follows other football news around the world.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 02:40:36 PM »
Do you even know who Rhett Bomar is? 

nope  :D
just not good enough

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 02:41:22 PM »
lol excuses

yes it is their fault, they lost to a mediocre oregon state team with multiple losses

that knocks them out of the title game in the current system, which i don't like but that is the system we are using

E
USC 67-Florida 0   1/7/2010

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »
 Texas?!  Oh man, don't go there!  USC played one of the sloppiest games ever that night!  And still only lost by ONE YARD.  That year USC beats Texas 9 out of ten games

i think usc was better but only one game decides the champion :-*

Honestly, I don't know what to think.  I've never seen barkley play, but like I said earlier, if Carroll's starting him, it's for a good reason.  Every year the experts have counted SC out, but every year we finish top 3 in the nation. So I don't pay too much attention to the pre season hype...since USC never gets any  

dude are you serious, no preseason hype?  every year we have to hear about what usc is doing, many schools have started true freshman qb's yet they don't make sportscenter

they are a title favorite every season

and barkley threw about 20 int's  his senior season in high school ;)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »
USC 67-Florida 0   1/7/2010

florida 31 -texas 24 1/7/2010

usc - another rose bowl game on new years day ;)

E
E

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 02:45:53 PM »
i think usc was better but only one game decides the champion :-*

dude are you serious, no preseason hype?  every year we have to hear about what usc is doing, many schools have started true freshman qb's yet they don't make sportscenter

they are a title favorite every season

and barkley threw about 20 int's  his senior season in high school ;)

E

If i'm not mistaken, Levrone is a die hard USC fan

;D
just not good enough

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 02:48:07 PM »
SC is not like "MANY SCHOOLS" for it is SC!!!!!!!!!!   Actually Clausen had the hype when he started for Notre Dame  these are big time college programs   and a starting freshman guy is big time stuff.    I am still shocked Michigan is starting a freshman.   But you need to go to the Ann Armour Pree Telegram for that news.   That's what happens when you go losing to App State and Toledo at home.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 02:50:17 PM »
I must be the ONLY SC fan (besides Keyshawn)  who follows other football news around the world.

i do too...

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 02:51:59 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2009, 02:54:56 PM »

;D

i don't know about that but i do know he is a huge ravens fan, who are my steelers biggest rival

nobody's perfect :)

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2009, 05:31:47 PM »

;D
I thought he'd be a Terps fan.   I guess just for basketball.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 05:33:07 PM »
i don't know about that but i do know he is a huge ravens fan, who are my steelers biggest rival

nobody's perfect :)

E
As long as he doesn't like his REAL former home team.      My Cowboys number one rival.  Not saying who.    >:(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »
i do too...
Not very closely if you think the Pac 10 is better than the SEC..... ;D ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 06:00:10 PM »
Not very closely if you think the Pac 10 is better than the SEC..... ;D ;)
No   but USC is better than Fla, UGA, Tenn, the other USC, AUBURN, Gump State, Kentucky, Miss, MSU and LSU.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 06:15:19 PM »
Natl Champ game.....Florida vs Oklahoma......and, again, UF will prevail....gonna be a fun season with Tebow, Bradford, Colt McCoy, etc...good QB's.....Lou Holtz is dreamin with his Irish predictions. Don't expect a whole hell of a lot from Barkley.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2009, 06:21:59 PM »
He can sit back and watch another SEC team win  NC after USC loses to Oergon St in the weakest BCS conference.
U

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2009, 06:22:29 PM »
Natl Champ game.....Florida vs Oklahoma......and, again, UF will prevail....gonna be a fun season with Tebow, Bradford, Colt McCoy, etc...good QB's.....Lou Holtz is dreamin with his Irish predictions. Don't expect a whole hell of a lot from Barkley.
If Florida plays OKu,  its because of politics.   Barkley has it ez.   He's among lots of talent. 3 and a half great rb's  5 great recievers, a HUGE Oline!!!!   Kid in a candy store.  If Kiffin proves well, he'll beat Florida for us.    How many cupcakkes does Fla get this year 3.   SC has none.   All NCAA Div 1 schools.  When it all ends  if SC can't got to the NC's espn will debate it.  Lou may have a point.....you never know where ND is  ...they got a bit better last year,,,,and pickup talent all around the country...so who knows.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2009, 06:23:21 PM »
No   but USC is better than Fla, UGA, Tenn, the other USC, AUBURN, Gump State, Kentucky, Miss, MSU and LSU.

too bad usc keeps missing the nc game when a sec team is in their way.  hopefully they clean conf this yr and tt and crew are left after the sec cg.

anyway...to this day i still believe that 2 lose (2 dou ot) lsu team would have dismantle usc in the sugar several yrs.  they were so tested throughout the season.

mega-bust for my saints - his knees wont hold out again this season. all usc hype with that qb we have here in zona.

Oh...Monica!

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 06:27:22 PM »
If Florida plays OKu,  its because of politics.   Barkley has it ez.   He's among lots of talent. 3 and a half great rb's  5 great recievers, a HUGE Oline!!!!   Kid in a candy store.  If Kiffin proves well, he'll beat Florida for us.    How many cupcakkes does Fla get this year 3.   SC has none.   All NCAA Div 1 schools.  When it all ends  if SC can't got to the NC's espn will debate it.  Lou may have a point.....you never know where ND is  ...they got a bit better last year,,,,and pickup talent all around the country...so who knows.
Well said - wtf language is this?
U

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2009, 06:52:39 PM »
too bad usc keeps missing the nc game when a sec team is in their way.  hopefully they clean conf this yr and tt and crew are left after the sec cg.

anyway...to this day i still believe that 2 lose (2 dou ot) lsu team would have dismantle usc in the sugar several yrs.  they were so tested throughout the season.

USC  can beat anybody  and will prove that this year in Columbus.   

mega-bust for my saints - his knees wont hold out again this season. all usc hype with that qb we have here in zona.